BA02SS is a joke

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2014 | 06:08 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Cam72aro
I would like to meet up and cruise and do a few runs on the street. It's hard for me to get away and go to the track. I want to hit the track at some point to see what the car runs. It's never been on a dyno either. It's a fairly new build that has taken me a while to get a handle on it.
Been wanting to see your beast run and since I'm down the road from you lol I want to be there when this race goes down
Old 04-18-2014 | 02:52 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by khenry
I'm off the weekends of Apr 25th and May 2nd, does either weekend work for you?
Let me check my schedule with wife and kids and see when I am free. Like I said, its kinda hard for me to get away sometimes, but like a Friday night cruise and some racing would be fun, or a Saturday. What car shows are around the Southside that we could meet at and hang for a little while?
Old 04-18-2014 | 04:56 PM
Staging Lane

Let me check my schedule with wife and kids and see when I am free. Like I said, its kinda hard for me to get away sometimes, but like a Friday night cruise and some racing would be fun, or a Saturday. What car shows are around the Southside that we could meet at and hang for a little while?
Man I really couldn't tell you. I'm not big on standing around in parking lots. I'm sure we can come up with a game plan when we nail down a date.
Old 04-18-2014 | 06:10 PM
TECH Addict

Man I really couldn't tell you. I'm not big on standing around in parking lots. I'm sure we can come up with a game plan when we nail down a date.
Ok, I gotcha. Let me see what's shaking the next few weekends and let you know. I can't really set much in stone with my crazy *** schedule, but I definitely want to get together.
Old 04-18-2014 | 07:05 PM
Teching In

Lowe's (518 and Pearland Parkway) on Friday nites, and Kemah at Target/Home Depot Saturday nites. Heard they hang out at the Home Depot in Alvin on 35 Saturday nites as well.. but never been down there.
Old 04-18-2014 | 07:17 PM
Staging Lane

I'm down to meet up at any of those spots. They are all within 30 miles
Old 04-18-2014 | 09:24 PM
TECH Addict

I'm down to meet up at any of those spots. They are all within 30 miles
I might be able to do the Friday night at lowes pearland parkway one Friday.
Old 04-18-2014 | 10:31 PM
Staging Lane

I'll probably be testing at the track on Friday nights for the next few weeks. Will Sat work for you?
Old 04-18-2014 | 10:48 PM
TECH Addict

I'll probably be testing at the track on Friday nights for the next few weeks. Will Sat work for you?
I Know next Saturday I have to work and want to spend some time with my kiddos so that would be out. Lets wait a few weeks and see what happens. Like I said, I want this to happen, just gotta play it by ear.
Old 04-19-2014 | 12:05 AM
TECH Resident

I'm all about racing and drinking a few beers afterwards myself. You would be surprised at the ****** that want to talk **** on the Internet though and not even have a running car. Actually there's a clan here in Angleton that are worthless pussies when it comes to anything racing. They've tried to make a few cars fast and failed miserably, so now they stand around in a garage and talk **** about the people that are fast.
I don't know what clan you speak of in Angleton but you should not be calling anyone a *****, worthless, or *****. You say "let the cars do the talking", yet you have ran your *** dumpster more than anyone here in the past. You weren't letting the cars do the talking when you were getting your *** ripped by your "friend" a year or so ago. You may have a few fan boys fooled but you will always be a bitch in my book. you can proceed now with your mouth about my cars not being as fat as yours but I could care less. If I wanted to bust your *** wide open, I could. All on my own. I don't because there would just be another *** wipe to replace you. You are the one giving racing a bad name. You should really consider giving your boy GB a call and working out your differences. Ya'll are a lot more alike than you think.
Old 04-19-2014 | 04:15 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by codyvette
I don't know what clan you speak of in Angleton but you should not be calling anyone a *****, worthless, or *****. You say "let the cars do the talking", yet you have ran your *** dumpster more than anyone here in the past. You weren't letting the cars do the talking when you were getting your *** ripped by your "friend" a year or so ago. You may have a few fan boys fooled but you will always be a bitch in my book. you can proceed now with your mouth about my cars not being as fat as yours but I could care less. If I wanted to bust your *** wide open, I could. All on my own. I don't because there would just be another *** wipe to replace you. You are the one giving racing a bad name. You should really consider giving your boy GB a call and working out your differences. Ya'll are a lot more alike than you think.
damn I see you in every single thread about khenry talking bad about him(hating), I don't know any of yall but damn it really looks like your jealous
Old 04-19-2014 | 05:51 AM
Teching In

Default Well said codyvette

It's really sad that it has turned out this way. If you were to meet Kevin in person , he is nice guy quiet and respectful. He told me that it was all in fun just internet bullshit. But it's only so far with the Internet bullshit you can go. Some people take it really seriously. Someday he might be at the races or a night meet and somebody is going to question him about his Internet mouth.
Too much drama with Kevin and I know a lot of people are not going to race him because of that. I have total respect for his car but not for him.
He has said that he doesn't care what people think, I know that's not true. We all care what others think of us. I am sure he will have something smart to reply to me. But I am moving on , not wasting my time on this back and forth Internet Bullshit. And yes we were the Clan that he is referring to I am sure. We enjoy being a car enthusiast, working on them, fabricating as much as we can. This is our hobby we like to do.
Kevin, I wish you luck and be safe.
Old 04-19-2014 | 06:28 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 9Green-Z8
damn I see you in every single thread about khenry talking bad about him(hating), I don't know any of yall but damn it really looks like your jealous
Exactly. When I was going through motors and having every issue you could possibly think of people were talking **** about how much of a PoS my car was. Now my **** runs strong, I daily drive the car to work, T-ball, track, and run 8's people still talk ****. It's almost like people would like it more to see you fail and or run out of money and give up on your goal than to see you finally accomplish your goal. Haters are motivators and their help is always welcome. I simply get on here looking for races, not a new BFF.

Last edited by khenry; 04-19-2014 at 07:27 AM.
Old 04-19-2014 | 06:33 AM
Staging Lane

I Know next Saturday I have to work and want to spend some time with my kiddos so that would be out. Lets wait a few weeks and see what happens. Like I said, I want this to happen, just gotta play it by ear.
For sure bud, I'll PM you my cell. Hit me up sometime and we'll figure it out.
Old 04-19-2014 | 02:55 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by bigricks10
It's really sad that it has turned out this way. If you were to meet Kevin in person , he is nice guy quiet and respectful. He told me that it was all in fun just internet bullshit. But it's only so far with the Internet bullshit you can go. Some people take it really seriously. Someday he might be at the races or a night meet and somebody is going to question him about his Internet mouth.
Too much drama with Kevin and I know a lot of people are not going to race him because of that. I have total respect for his car but not for him.
He has said that he doesn't care what people think, I know that's not true. We all care what others think of us. I am sure he will have something smart to reply to me. But I am moving on , not wasting my time on this back and forth Internet Bullshit. And yes we were the Clan that he is referring to I am sure. We enjoy being a car enthusiast, working on them, fabricating as much as we can. This is our hobby we like to do.
Kevin, I wish you luck and be safe.
I am not going to bash you. I would like to know where I said I don't care what other people think. If I did I should put my foot in my mouth on that one. I do know Kevin and you. I was being nice and trying to leave you and your son out of it. If someone wants to question my internet mouth in person, so be it. I am not a bitch. I am at the track quite often.

Sorry. I failed miserably when I read that. Many people here that actually know Kevin don't like or respect him.

Last edited by codyvette; 04-19-2014 at 08:47 PM. Reason: I made a mistake
Old 04-19-2014 | 03:06 PM
Staging Lane

SOB, enough with the crying *** BS. Every time I get a notification about this thread I'm hoping it's that sorry *** no show "catfish killer" finally stepping up to get his **** pushed in.
Old 04-19-2014 | 08:57 PM
TECH Resident

SOB, enough with the crying *** BS. Every time I get a notification about this thread I'm hoping it's that sorry *** no show "catfish killer" finally stepping up to get his **** pushed in.
Hey Kevin, Made you look again. HAHA If this mystery racer was going to show he already would have. You cried back and fourth with your buddy over in Freeport for pages at a time and now you want the BS to stop. You are mistaken if you think I ever said anything about your car being slow or a piece of ****. I have said more than once that it is very well laid out and nicely built. All I have talked **** about is the stupid that flies from your pie hole. I have everything I want in cars and then some. I am much more fortunate than I well deserve so have no reason in the world to be jealous of you or your bad *** race car. I am not into 1400 HP street cars for daily drivers, though they are bad ***. I haven't hated on anyone else for having super fast cars (pay attention).
Old 04-19-2014 | 10:21 PM
Staging Lane

Hey Kevin, Made you look again. HAHA If this mystery racer was going to show he already would have. You cried back and fourth with your buddy over in Freeport for pages at a time and now you want the BS to stop. You are mistaken if you think I ever said anything about your car being slow or a piece of ****. I have said more than once that it is very well laid out and nicely built. All I have talked **** about is the stupid that flies from your pie hole. I have everything I want in cars and then some. I am much more fortunate than I well deserve so have no reason in the world to be jealous of you or your bad *** race car. I am not into 1400 HP street cars for daily drivers, though they are bad ***. I haven't hated on anyone else for having super fast cars (pay attention).
I never accused you of saying anything. I simply don't care.
Old 04-19-2014 | 11:13 PM
Staging Lane

wormboy posted that there going out racing go race them
Old 04-19-2014 | 11:27 PM
9 Second Club

I need to move to Houston. All the action is overthere.

Quick Reply: BA02SS is a joke