Quick question for those of you in/around League City, TX

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2014 | 01:03 PM
9 Second Club

Default Quick question for those of you in/around League City, TX

Do you, or does anyone you know in Broadstone Walker Commons off of HWY 96? I currently live in Greystar Beacon Lakes right down the road, and I'm considering moving.

If so, how do you/your friend like it? They look pretty nice, but as with most apartments, looks can be deceiving. I also take online reviews with a grain of salt, as most of the glowing ones could very well have been made by management.

Mainly I'm wanting to know how the employees are, how safe they are, and the parking situation. Parking at my current place is god awful. I have a garage for the Z06, but parking for my daily is ridiculous.
Old 11-27-2014 | 04:41 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Move into the avana. I was staying there with friends when I was in town. Seemed like a nice quiet complex and parking better than other places off 96.

Lived at the amalfi and spent alt of time in walker commons with a buddy who lived there. They all seem about the same as far as people being nice and the places being kinda quiet

Spent a few years off 96, and ended up moving one exit up to 517 and you can rent a house for what some of those two bed room apartments cost.

Moving into a house was the best thing I could do. Nice having a driveway and a place to work on and wash your car if you want to. Don't deal with shitty parking situations. And you're neighbors aren't so ******* close.
Old 11-28-2014 | 10:22 PM
11 Second Club

I think I have seen your Z around the LC area Slash8915. Nice ride.
Old 11-29-2014 | 05:46 PM
Teching In

I lived in the fairways @ south shore a year ago, management sucked but it changed right when i moved and my buddy still lives there and he says its way better now
Old 12-01-2014 | 02:09 AM
Staging Lane

I lived at the Broadstone for 2 years and it was a nice experience. The maintenance staff is friendly and prompt and they are good about entering at your request. Management was also nice, nothing bad to say about the staff overall. Never felt unsafe, but still would see nefarious characters from time to time. No major crimes/break-ins when I lived there, but that was about 1.5 years ago. I lived in building 11, right be the gate and parking sucked during the week. It's better to be more in the back if your concerned about parking. I also kept my vette in a garage and felt it was very safe. I would recommend it to a friend, if the price doesn't scare you away, main reason we left....Hope this info helps.
Old 12-10-2014 | 11:47 PM
9 Second Club

I went and looked at them again, and they weren't quite as nice as I remember them being when I looked 4 years ago. Maybe because I currently live in an equally nice apartment?

Anyways, I went and checked out that brand new apartment complex next to LA Fitness called Avenues at Tuscan Lakes. MAN, are those nice! The attached garages are super big, and I can literally walk to the gym, since I go to LA Fitness.

Quick Reply: Quick question for those of you in/around League City, TX