Highly skilled GM Technician/Drag racer seeking work.......

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2015, 04:28 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Highly skilled GM Technician/Drag racer seeking work.......

I am new to the DFW area and looking for "side work". I am a GM dealership technician that has 18 years of GM experience. I am looking for people that need a trust worthy and experienced (GM only) technician to repair their vehicles. I can do any and all types of repairs, including performance upgrades, computer programming, transmission repairs and rebuilds, emissions repairs, ABS, SIR, keyless entry, module programming, tire pressure monitors, remote and key programming...

I am looking to offer my services at a very reasonable rate (without sacrificing QUALITY). Why risk letting someone guess at your problem and cost you even more money.. The dealership charges over 100.00 an hour (or more). I am offering the EXACT same service (same knowledge and same equipment) at HALF the PRICE. Ranging from 30.00 to 60.00 dollars an hour depending on the complexity of the work.

I am willing to offer free diagnostics on certain repairs.

It doesnt have to be an Fbody.. I can be anything with a GM emblem on it.

Refer someone to me and I will do free work or reduce the cost of the repairs that you need/want done. Or if you want I will give you cash for recommending them to me.

I am a very good technician, I do high quality work, I am fair with my pricing and I am very dependable.

Lots of people need or want things done to their cars but are on a very tight budget, I am offering my services to help those people out. I am NOT here looking to overcharge anyone or "get rich".. I enjoy drag racing and we all know racing isnt cheap !

So i am sure there are plenty of people out there that want/need stuff done on their vehicles but they cant afford to pay someone to do the work, hopefully I CAN !! Give me a chance to HELP save you or family/friend some money.

Thanks in advance...

Quick Reply: Highly skilled GM Technician/Drag racer seeking work.......