99 ss clone!

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2015, 03:23 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 99 ss clone!

Just looking to trade for an 88-2004 single cab Silverado or Sierra tastefully lowered or not. Must have a trade value of 10,500
Trade!
M6
Hard top
New spec clutch
Torquer v2 cam
Borla exhaust
Long tube headers
Short throw shifter
Interior is very clean with no rips
Brand new TTM's and new Nittos on all corners
Car needs new a/c compressor, both windows are slow as is common on these cars
There is an issue with second gear, it doesn't pop out but it is a bit hard going in, I believe it could be the clutch master cylinder. I'm looking to trade for a clean 1988-2004 single cab, short bed, tastefully lowered with nice wheels. Oh and the only way I'll trade straight up is if your truck is VERY nice and has a/c and cruise control and a trade value of 10,500. Trade must come to me! I don't own the trucks, they are for attention only, an used only as an idea of what I'm looking for. Car is in El Paso, Tx.M6
New spec clutch
Torquer v2 cam
Borla exhaust
Long tube headers
Short throw shifter
Interior is very clean with no rips
Brand new TTM's and new Nittos on all corners
Car needs new a/c compressor, both windows are slow as is common on these cars
There is an issue with second gear, it doesn't pop out but it is a bit hard going in. the shop who did the clutch swap didn't replace the slave cylinder, nor did he bleed the system. I do believe it might be the master cylinder or slave cylinder. I would consider a trade for a clean 1988-2004 single cab, short bed, lowered tastefully with nice wheels. Oh and the only way I'll trade straight up is if your truck is VERY nice and has a/c and cruise control. Trade must come to me! Sorry for the quality of the video.
Attached Thumbnails 99 ss clone!-image.jpeg  
Attached Files

Last edited by alex91z28; 10-12-2015 at 09:29 PM. Reason: Change price
Old 10-10-2015, 04:29 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 78 Likes on 57 Posts

Judging by the other post in for sale, it has 96K on it and you want $10.5K. If your master/slave were to blame, you would be seeing problems in all gears, not just second.

You might want to rethink your price. What you have is a 99 Z28 that needs complete A/C service and a transmission rebuild. If the A/C compressor locked up, you basically have to change every A/C part. Not trying to be a jerk, and by all means ask what you want, but IMO, you won't see a dime more than $6k unless you fix the issues.
Old 10-10-2015, 06:58 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JC316
Judging by the other post in for sale, it has 96K on it and you want $10.5K. If your master/slave were to blame, you would be seeing problems in all gears, not just second.

You might want to rethink your price. What you have is a 99 Z28 that needs complete A/C service and a transmission rebuild. If the A/C compressor locked up, you basically have to change every A/C part. Not trying to be a jerk, and by all means ask what you want, but IMO, you won't see a dime more than $6k unless you fix the issues.
On point.

lol she a big girl dawg
Old 10-11-2015, 06:13 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I couldn't get 8 for mine and had 20k more miles, was a hardtop, had a crate LS6, monster clutch, tick master, almost perfect interior, same wheels, and had recently been repainted. That's just food for thought.

Quick Reply: 99 ss clone!