Who does roll cages for 5th Gen Camaro?

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2016, 10:46 AM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Question Who does roll cages for 5th Gen Camaro?

I need help finding someone who does full 8 point roll cages for the 5th Gen Camaro. I want someone that can install a great looking cage and completely cut my interior and just make it look very amateur. Anyone you recommend would be a great help. Thanks!
Old 12-02-2016, 04:43 PM
TECH Resident

I don't know around where you are but I have a buddy near Austin that builds bad *** drag cars that can do it. Pro Comp engineering in Hutto.
Old 12-03-2016, 03:52 PM
TECH Resident

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

+1 for Pro Comp. You won't be disappointed
Old 12-03-2016, 08:51 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Where are your located? No disrespect meant to any other recommendations but one of the best chassis shops in the country is in East Texas in Nacogdoches. Take a trip to East Texas Race Cars. Once you see their cages you see why they are works of art. They did my swing out bars and the welds were simply amazing.
Old 12-06-2016, 08:36 PM
Teching In

I'm a Houston local. Id would be willing to haul the car anywhere here in Texas. My main thing is overall finished product. If I cut up my interior I want it to be on point, safe, & certified.... Ill check out both shops any website links you all could post?
Old 12-06-2016, 09:17 PM
TECH Resident

When you look at or call Pro Comp you will be talking to Gerald Mueller. He also owns a regular auto shop in Austin. He has built a ton of drag cars. From street cars to Pro-Mods. He is a bad *** builder and you will know some of the cars he has built once you talk to him. He also tunes and crew chiefs on cars as well. He knows his business and can surely give you some good customers for references. Tell him Johnny sent you if you like. He is not super fast, but he is very high quality. Most likely the best way to reach him during the day is at his auto shop. Mueller Automotive. 512-837-4632 He may not want me to give out his cell.
Here is his Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/procompengineering He doesn't use it much but you can see some of his cars and builds. He built the Texas Big Bird Pro-mod from scratch plus many others. http://www.hotrod.com/articles/1970-...erbird-promod/

Last edited by Taxman20; 12-06-2016 at 09:28 PM.
Old 12-08-2016, 10:15 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Taxman20
When you look at or call Pro Comp you will be talking to Gerald Mueller. He also owns a regular auto shop in Austin. He has built a ton of drag cars. From street cars to Pro-Mods. He is a bad *** builder and you will know some of the cars he has built once you talk to him. He also tunes and crew chiefs on cars as well. He knows his business and can surely give you some good customers for references. Tell him Johnny sent you if you like. He is not super fast, but he is very high quality. Most likely the best way to reach him during the day is at his auto shop. Mueller Automotive. 512-837-4632 He may not want me to give out his cell.
Here is his Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/procompengineering He doesn't use it much but you can see some of his cars and builds. He built the Texas Big Bird Pro-mod from scratch plus many others. http://www.hotrod.com/articles/1970-...erbird-promod/
Thanks.... It looks promising so far....

Quick Reply: Who does roll cages for 5th Gen Camaro?