Intake Porting

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2018, 11:54 AM
12 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Intake Porting

Does anyone in the DFW area do porting? I have a Super Vic I would like to have ported.

Chad
Old 05-31-2018, 01:57 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Lloyd Elliott in Red Oak. He's still around and still doing a great job.
Old 06-04-2018, 04:27 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by ss4chad
Does anyone in the DFW area do porting? I have a Super Vic I would like to have ported.

Chad
We are in Weatherford Tx and have 3 options in porting Super Vics.
A.) Port match the runners to the head
B.) Sportman port port match intake runners and light clean up inside the intake
C.) FULLRACE port port match intake runners and very heavy intake port
Old 06-06-2018, 07:31 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Frankenstein
We are in Weatherford Tx and have 3 options in porting Super Vics.
A.) Port match the runners to the head
B.) Sportman port port match intake runners and light clean up inside the intake
C.) FULLRACE port port match intake runners and very heavy intake port
A) $100
B) $200
C) $300

Is that the price for those particular services? Do I need to bring one of the heads in to match it? You state "FULL RACE", its a street car that will see occasional track duties but probably more time driving to the golf course or aggravating every want-a-be Hot Rodder in the neighborhood!! Does the full race take the streetability out of it? I will be supercharging the motor in time but for now all motor.

I've seen your work, its very impressive. State of the art facility turning out some superior products and quality work. Congratulations!

I'm actually headed near your neck of the woods this Saturday to play golf. Going to play either Squaw Creek in Willow Park, Split Rail Links in Annetta or Canyon West in Weatherford. Lets meet, play and wager on the porting!!

Chad

Chad

Last edited by ss4chad; 06-06-2018 at 07:48 AM.
Old 06-07-2018, 11:37 AM
Teching In

A) $100
B) $200
C) $300

Is that the price for those particular services? Do I need to bring one of the heads in to match it? You state "FULL RACE", its a street car that will see occasional track duties but probably more time driving to the golf course or aggravating every want-a-be Hot Rodder in the neighborhood!! Does the full race take the streetability out of it? I will be supercharging the motor in time but for now all motor.

I've seen your work, its very impressive. State of the art facility turning out some superior products and quality work. Congratulations!

I'm actually headed near your neck of the woods this Saturday to play golf. Going to play either Squaw Creek in Willow Park, Split Rail Links in Annetta or Canyon West in Weatherford. Lets meet, play and wager on the porting!!

Chad

Chad
C usually involves heavy plenum work and nowhere near the $300 range you may be looking for said work...this will be an option for someone looking for every ounce of power out of their combination. You may be better with option A or light work on Option B.....
Old 06-08-2018, 10:28 AM
12 Second Club

I was actually being fasious, faciusous, facisistt, well **** I cant spell that! I meant I was just kidding!

How much are those ABC services? I've been out to Weatherford before, bought my Doberman Pup out there.

Thanks, have a great weekend!

Chad
Old 06-08-2018, 02:43 PM
Teching In

I was actually being fasious, faciusous, facisistt, well **** I cant spell that! I meant I was just kidding!

How much are those ABC services? I've been out to Weatherford before, bought my Doberman Pup out there.

Thanks, have a great weekend!

Chad
call and find out...