I hate people that steal

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2004 | 12:48 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Jesse79
Man I feel for the next guy that gets on my property..
That's great I feel u on that one Jesse79...........
Old 12-01-2004 | 03:25 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Joker
Actually the law allows deadly force to be used when theft of tangible property that has little chance of recovery takes place at night. Also criminal mischief at night allows the use of deadly force. In both cases this must take place on your property though. Also be prepared to possibly go through a huge amount of **** from the DA, the cops, and pay extensive legal bills in defending your actions.

The case that substantiates this took place in San Antonio and involved a guy waxing a 13 year old kid stealing chickens from his yard, plugged him in the back with a large caliber handgun as he was going over the fence with bird in hand, everyone went nuts because the DA took it to a grand jury with a recommendation to not proscecute and he refused to proscecute no matter what. Even the kids mother (who had thrown him out of the house months earlier and hadn't seen him since) showed up to cry about it. The hispanic population there even tried to play the race card on the property owner.

The DA stated: This is a case of criminal mishief and theft of non-recoverable, tangible property; the property owner has the fundemental right to defend and protect his/her property when all hope of possible recovery is rationally nonexistent. The juvenile in this case was committing theft/burglary and criminal mischief at night, and the property owner exercised his rights expressed within the state law, resulting in a justifiable homicide (San Antonio Express News, 1999).

Hope this helps. Now just have these fockers steal **** on property and you have moving targets that scream and jump around when hit by a bullet...BAM!
I love TX
Old 12-01-2004 | 07:17 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by RoAdRaGe912
I love TX

Who doesn't Love Texas