I hate people that steal

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2004 | 09:35 AM
Teching In

Default I hate people that steal

I was at the toc bar this weekend and some one stole my 1969 z29 emblems.
I was lucky in that they really didn't mess up my paint, but people that steal really suck a**.
Old 11-29-2004 | 09:46 AM
TECH Fanatic

Your first mistake was going to the Toc Bar in the first place.

JK... sorry to hear about your emblems.
Old 11-29-2004 | 09:49 AM
Staging Lane

Pretty sad you have to worry about emblems on your car now days... Good thing they didnt fock up the paint. Prolly was some punk kid that said "oooo pretty!"
Old 11-29-2004 | 09:56 AM
FormerVendor

god damn, seems like lately evryone is stealing in Houston...Two nights ago people were snooping around by my car in the Willowbrook area. Luckily, they didn't steal anything but they could have...I think there should be a law where you could kill people who stole car parts..that would put an end to all this theft **** goin on.
Old 11-29-2004 | 10:04 AM
Teching In

Yeah the sad part was that i had payed for parking.I think robbers and parking lots work together. That's why parking lots never take blame for stolen sh**. The parking lots call the robbers hey i have this nice car in my lot come steal some sh**.
Old 11-29-2004 | 02:21 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Actually the law allows deadly force to be used when theft of tangible property that has little chance of recovery takes place at night. Also criminal mischief at night allows the use of deadly force. In both cases this must take place on your property though. Also be prepared to possibly go through a huge amount of **** from the DA, the cops, and pay extensive legal bills in defending your actions.

The case that substantiates this took place in San Antonio and involved a guy waxing a 13 year old kid stealing chickens from his yard, plugged him in the back with a large caliber handgun as he was going over the fence with bird in hand, everyone went nuts because the DA took it to a grand jury with a recommendation to not proscecute and he refused to proscecute no matter what. Even the kids mother (who had thrown him out of the house months earlier and hadn't seen him since) showed up to cry about it. The hispanic population there even tried to play the race card on the property owner.

The DA stated: This is a case of criminal mishief and theft of non-recoverable, tangible property; the property owner has the fundemental right to defend and protect his/her property when all hope of possible recovery is rationally nonexistent. The juvenile in this case was committing theft/burglary and criminal mischief at night, and the property owner exercised his rights expressed within the state law, resulting in a justifiable homicide (San Antonio Express News, 1999).

Hope this helps. Now just have these fockers steal **** on property and you have moving targets that scream and jump around when hit by a bullet...BAM!
Old 11-29-2004 | 02:31 PM
That's what she said...

i just cleaned my guns last night

i was watchin open range and had the strangest desire to lube up the brownings and the "street sweeper"

i'm glad he wasnt prosecuted, people who have no reguard for other people should not be alive. i will never have mercy or patience with those kind of people.
Old 11-29-2004 | 02:53 PM
TECH Enthusiast

My stance is that if you screw with my property, or attempt to enter my house without my expressed permission, you are a target and shooting to wound is not an option. I have talked to many of my cop buddies and my attorney about this subject, and they have stated that if someone tries to steal your stuff especially at night, wax'em and protect you and yours. Just be prepared for the the hailstorm of legal issues to deal with including the scumbags kin who will inevitably attempt civil action in retaliation.

Just ask youself this first; is that set of rims or tools worth the thousands of dollars in legal costs, and the overall issue that a human life was taken? Now if someone attempts to come in the house, then I say ventilate them. You aren't a mind reader and anyone who would break in at night is risking a better than 98% percent chance you are home and willing to do anything to you and yours.

I strongly receommend getting a copy of the Texas Handbook on Handguns Laws and Statutes regarding the use of deadly force and reading it thoroughly before you take aim though.
Old 11-29-2004 | 02:58 PM
TECH Enthusiast

You know the parking lot attendants are in that ****. They're minimum wage ****'s who are looking for easy money. Its so easy to state.."I didn't see nothing"
Old 11-29-2004 | 03:00 PM
Staging Lane

Man I feel your pain.. My car got broken into twice in less than a month on my property.. Now I'm waiting for them.. I got cameras and motion detector up and running, all bought everything from Home depot.. Since the cops can't do anything I plan on taking the law into my own hands.. Man I feel for the next guy that gets on my property..
Old 11-29-2004 | 03:08 PM
Teching In

Were you at TOC north or south?
Old 11-29-2004 | 04:29 PM
TECH Junkie

anyone breaks into my house there's a .38 special with hollows waiting for him, revolver too, just so we make sure there's no jamming, if my dad's home there's a G9 waiting also........
Old 11-29-2004 | 08:37 PM
TECH Apprentice

that sucks i liked steel28 emblems to
Old 11-29-2004 | 10:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Joker
Actually the law allows deadly force to be used when theft of tangible property that has little chance of recovery takes place at night. Also criminal mischief at night allows the use of deadly force. In both cases this must take place on your property though. Also be prepared to possibly go through a huge amount of **** from the DA, the cops, and pay extensive legal bills in defending your actions.

The case that substantiates this took place in San Antonio and involved a guy waxing a 13 year old kid stealing chickens from his yard, plugged him in the back with a large caliber handgun as he was going over the fence with bird in hand, everyone went nuts because the DA took it to a grand jury with a recommendation to not proscecute and he refused to proscecute no matter what. Even the kids mother (who had thrown him out of the house months earlier and hadn't seen him since) showed up to cry about it. The hispanic population there even tried to play the race card on the property owner.

The DA stated: This is a case of criminal mishief and theft of non-recoverable, tangible property; the property owner has the fundemental right to defend and protect his/her property when all hope of possible recovery is rationally nonexistent. The juvenile in this case was committing theft/burglary and criminal mischief at night, and the property owner exercised his rights expressed within the state law, resulting in a justifiable homicide (San Antonio Express News, 1999).

Hope this helps. Now just have these fockers steal **** on property and you have moving targets that scream and jump around when hit by a bullet...BAM!
did you read this out of a book or did you make this **** up... i do like the chicken story though...
Old 11-29-2004 | 10:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

he is a dumb *** anyway i think i would go to a grocery store and steal chicken its already been plucked...
Old 11-30-2004 | 08:22 AM
Teching In

I was at toc north.
Old 11-30-2004 | 11:02 AM
FormerVendor

you could always catch them later, shoot them in the leg, drag back on your property and claim they were in your yard the whole time..lol
Old 11-30-2004 | 11:03 AM
TECH Addict

I agree!
Old 11-30-2004 | 11:05 AM
TECH Apprentice

come on steel28 we will kick thier *** and throw them in a ditch and let them wake up with a condom in thier butt. j/k
Old 12-01-2004 | 12:27 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by U LUZ
did you read this out of a book or did you make this **** up... i do like the chicken story though...
Actual event that occurred in San Antonio 1999, I learned of it during my concealed handgun training course which was taught by a former district attorney.

I have much better **** to make up than that!!!