Blue 01 WS6 @ Harborside Collision in Galveston?

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2004, 05:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Blue 01 WS6 @ Harborside Collision in Galveston?

Just wondering if anyone knows who's car this is. It is a blue 01' WS6, wrecked in the front. It has Nitto's outback, an MTI lid, red strut tower brace, and red wire loom through out the engine bay. Just wondering if it belongs to anyone here on the site, or if you know who it belongs to. I work here, and like to make sure my LS1 brothers get fixed right. If you're a member speak up.

Matt
Old 12-16-2004, 08:37 AM
TECH Veteran

I don't know, but I saw a real nice 99-02 White SS drive down Bayside Avenue yesterday morning when I was coming to work here at Broome Welding. It had an SLP front brow window sticker and a large red chevy bowtie sticker on the back window. Anyone know who this was?

Matt,

What do you drive? I have seen several LS1's driving into Houston from Galveston after work lately.

Curtis
Old 12-16-2004, 08:52 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

"It had an SLP front brow window sticker and a large red chevy bowtie sticker on the back window"
Old 12-16-2004, 12:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by AGRV8D
"It had an SLP front brow window sticker and a large red chevy bowtie sticker on the back window"

Yeah that guy works up in one of the service depts. at Sandollar. We just painted the complete front end. He has cutouts, and a shot of N2o. I'm pretty sure he is running a mild cam also. It is a really good sounding car.
Old 12-16-2004, 01:14 PM
TECH Veteran

Yeah, I was just getting out of my truck when he passed by, but the car sounded pretty good. I don't really care for the window stickers especially the bowtie all the way across the back window, but to each his own.

The car looked pretty clean though.