Nitro Rustler R.C. truck for sale

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2005, 12:37 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nitro Rustler R.C. truck for sale

selling my Nitro Rustler R.C. truck It's about a year old but hasn't been driven that much. comes with every thing listed below plus a quick charge battery charger and some nitro gas for it. The truck retails for about $340.00 brand new and the Charger runs about $40.00 new. I would like to sell everything for $275.00. It also has a diferent style body than the one in the picture has. It has a chevy truck body on it. I want to get a ls6 intake and this is the quickest way for me to come up with the money.

Product Features
TRX 2.5 Racing Engine
Ball Bearings
EZ-Start 2 electric starter
Tuned pipe exhaust system
Double deck T-6 aluminum and composite chassis
Magnum 281 transmission with ball bearings
Adjustable, easy-to-change gear ratios
X-tra long, fiber-composite, suspension arms
Planetary differential with steel gears
Powerful disc brake
Telescoping, U-joint driveshafts
X-tra long, high-volume, oil-filled Ultra Shocks

Overview Back to Top ^
The power of the new TRX 2.5 Racing Engine pushes the Nitro Rustler to insane top speeds of 47+ MPH, blowing away everything else in its class. A simple clutch bell change pushes it past 50 MPH!
Nitro Rustler comes fully-loaded with a brilliant blue-anodized T-6 aluminum chassis, ball bearing transmission, disc brake, adjustable slipper clutch, bellcrank steering system with a high-torque steering servo, oil-filled Ultra Shocks, and a performance-tuned exhaust system.

Excellent weight distribution and precisely engineered suspension geometry give the Nitro Rustler the handling prowess you need to take control on the track.

The wild graphics on the included ProGraphix painted body and the sparkling TRX Pro-Star chrome wheels show off with style. Starting the TRX 2.5 Racing Engine is a snap with Traxxas’ exclusive EZ-Start 2 push-button starter.

The fully assembled Nitro Rustler is truly Ready-To-Race® with the installed TQ radio system.

Specifications Back to Top ^
Length: 17.5 in (445 mm)
Wheelbase: 11.313 in (287 mm)
Chassis: Double Decked, Aluminum Composite
Tire Type: Ribbed (front), Mini Pin (rear)
Motor or Engine: TRX 2.5 w/ EZ-Start
Gear Pitch: 48-Pitch
Wheel Size: 2.2 in Dished
Old 01-04-2005, 05:24 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

....tttt......