1980 280ZX For Sale

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2005, 12:34 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1980 280ZX For Sale

I have a Datsun 280zx, year model 1980 for sale. She's not running, but only needs a few minor things to do so. This would include finishing hooking up vacuum wires, a few minor fittings possibly, and some oil and coolant. I rebuilt her from a head gasket blow in hopes to drive her around for a while til I could drop a LS1 in her. My life has changed radically and will again change soon, and can no longer keep her. I did most of the work myself, after having a ASE certified mechanic buddy help me tear down/diagnose. She has good tread on the tires and the car looks good. I have some pics but can get more, she's been garaged for a little over three months now. Great condition!! Not looking to make much, just what I've put into her. I'd like $800, OBO. Open to reasonable offers!! She'll come with an extra distributor and oil pump, which is $60-$100 worth of parts alone. Will include the shop manual(Haynes IIRC). I am located in Grapevine, Tx which is 20 minutes west of Dallas. Must pick up. If you would like some more pics, just let me know. I really need to get rid of her, so I'm keepin an open mind with her. Also willing to trade performance parts(GMMG catback, Hal Shocks + lca relo brackets, et cetera).

You can reach me by PM, email(cyphur_traq@yahoo.com) or on my cell, which is 817-308-2549.

Thanks for lookin!! And by all means please spread the word!!

- Travis
Old 01-06-2005, 09:09 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

TTT, open to offers.