This may rouse some feathers....

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2005 | 11:31 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Zo6Killer
I just wanted to know what the majority of people that identify strongly with religion would say to an athiest. Most shake their heads upon finding out, or say "I'll pray for you" or just cut off contacts. Just wondering what the tolerance level of fellow 'Techers was on those with varying religious views(or none at all). I seriously don't want a fire-fight here, I just want to know what other car junkies feel in this regard. It just seems that some people look past the person they're speaking with and immediately judge them on their particular choice of savior. Feel free to chime in, and please only constructive comments, although in my experience that may or may not be possible at times.
In my personal opinion, I belive that determining a friendship based on anothers beliefs is kind of selfish. It's not your choice, it's theirs, so let them live their own life how they want to. God or whoever they report to will judge them when their time comes.
Old 01-15-2005 | 11:43 AM
Banned

I say to each his own, as long as your not trying to push your views on me I don't care, and I won't push anything on you either. So I don't really see the point, every one is an individual, and every one can believe in what they want and do whatever it is that they want, just as long as it don't break the law and encroach on my rights, I am okay with however people choose to live there lifes, don't care what religions, age sex you are, when it all comes down to it were all the same HUMAN

JET
Old 01-15-2005 | 12:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Z06 JET
I say to each his own, as long as your not trying to push your views on me I don't care, and I won't push anything on you either. So I don't really see the point, every one is an individual, and every one can believe in what they want and do whatever it is that they want, just as long as it don't break the law and encroach on my rights, I am okay with however people choose to live there lifes, don't care what religions, age sex you are, when it all comes down to it were all the same HUMAN

JET

I couldnt of said it better or in better words!