Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2005, 09:40 PM
Ginger Hater

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Twin Turbo!!!
Old 01-27-2005, 09:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

Daniel, only the biggest pimps drive yellow vettes. Welcome to the club.
Old 01-27-2005, 09:58 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by bluestreak98
dang, when Tony says that ive got balla status, that means something!

thanks alot for the compliments guys!

David, yeah I cant wait to bring it home to show everyone, I cant put into words how happy I am to have it!

So how much did you pay for it yourself, non parental help . No offense, it is a bad *** car, but the only true way to get balla status, is to pay for it on your own, no help, so tell me you paid for it all on you own and your a college student, cause I want your job . Believe me I have been in college, and I don't know one person that was your age and able to afford that kind of car, and pay for it themself.

Sorry just speaking the truth, balla status comes when you pay for things yourself, and no help.

Jet

ps no offense, just wanting to clarify, I have worked my *** off to get my were I am today, and not to say you didn't, but correct me if I am worng ..
Old 01-27-2005, 10:03 PM
Banned

No offense, to anyone. congradulations Daniel.

Jet
Old 01-27-2005, 10:04 PM
10 Second Club

I don't know one person that was your age and able to afford that kind of car, and pay for it themself.

Hmm, my brothers friend is 21 and he has an escalade a navigator and a mercedes slk55 all with about 20,000 dollars work done to each of them and he has his own house. (he plays for the devil rays ) lol
Old 01-27-2005, 10:11 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by wild thing
I don't know one person that was your age and able to afford that kind of car, and pay for it themself.

Hmm, my brothers friend is 21 and he has an escalade a navigator and a mercedes slk55 all with about 20,000 dollars work done to each of them and he has his own house. (he plays for the devil rays ) lol

Ya I know a 31 year old millionair so the **** what, so I guess that daniel inherited a million dollars.

I know who daniel is, and unless he has made a fortune in the last year. That is news to me, I know plent of people with money, people with pools the size of your house LOL

JET
Old 01-27-2005, 10:16 PM
TECH Addict

maybe, Arron is trying to get me to do the ZipTie mod so we'll see!

Very nice!! I had the zip ties on my desk waiting for me to get home. Congrads on the car. Your gonna love it

And being a student and paying for a vette is hard. I just learned to eat ramen noodles

Albert
Old 01-27-2005, 10:28 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts

Im not sure what you are trying to get at with that post Jet... no, I didn't pay for all of the car myself. I am fortunate to have parents to help me out and are gracious enough to help me pay for a car like this. The SS was paid for, and i got $16,750 for it, and I had an extra 1200 dollars in savings. (I paid for MOST of the Camaro also) So my parents said they would help me out for the rest. I didnt know that I would be stepping on anyones toes by posting up that I got a new car... I like to think that I've worked pretty hard to get where I am today also. I paid for every single mod I did to my SS, when we totaled it up I had quite a bit of money wrapped up in it...alot more than the car was worth. Ive had a job ever since I was 16...I am 20 now and am a full time student here at UNT. Like I said, I am very fortunate to have parents who are gracious enough to help me get into the car I have now. If you asked many of my friends I think they would tell you that I am very gratefull for what I have and I am not one of those kids that takes everything for granted and has mommy and daddy's credit card to max out every week. So once again, im sorry for stepping on anyones toes...
Old 01-27-2005, 10:30 PM

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by wicked 98z
And being a student and paying for a vette is hard. I just learned to eat ramen noodles

13 cents a package, I'm a student, know all about but after a while you get so damn sick of those and canned soups.
Old 01-27-2005, 10:33 PM
Breakfast Fanatic

Originally Posted by Z06 JET
So how much did you pay for it yourself, non parental help . No offense, it is a bad *** car, but the only true way to get balla status, is to pay for it on your own, no help, so tell me you paid for it all on you own and your a college student, cause I want your job . Believe me I have been in college, and I don't know one person that was your age and able to afford that kind of car, and pay for it themself.

Sorry just speaking the truth, balla status comes when you pay for things yourself, and no help.

Jet

ps no offense, just wanting to clarify, I have worked my *** off to get my were I am today, and not to say you didn't, but correct me if I am worng ..

Nah Nah son....you talkin to my boy all wrong
Old 01-27-2005, 10:35 PM
Banned

Im not sure what you are trying to get at with that post Jet... no, I didn't pay for all of the car myself. I am fortunate to have parents to help me out and are gracious enough to help me pay for a car like this. The SS was paid for, and i got $16,750 for it, and I had an extra 1200 dollars in savings. (I paid for MOST of the Camaro also) So my parents said they would help me out for the rest. I didnt know that I would be stepping on anyones toes by posting up that I got a new car... I like to think that I've worked pretty hard to get where I am today also. I paid for every single mod I did to my SS, when we totaled it up I had quite a bit of money wrapped up in it...alot more than the car was worth. Ive had a job ever since I was 16...I am 20 now and am a full time student here at UNT. Like I said, I am very fortunate to have parents who are gracious enough to help me get into the car I have now. If you asked many of my friends I think they would tell you that I am very gratefull for what I have and I am not one of those kids that takes everything for granted and has mommy and daddy's credit card to max out every week. So once again, im sorry for stepping on anyones toes...
Hey I couldn't have done it either bro, and no offense. I had parents that got me thru every thing myself. I know how it goes, and I can see that you have worked your *** of for everything, I was just joking with my reply. I had to have help with my white SS, it was all in my grandmothers name. Been there done that, and I commend you on all you have done and keep up the good work. I guess, I was just saying, in my eyes you would really be a balla when you buy a 06 Z06 , You know me daniel, was just ******* with ya bro, never ment anything by it. I only wish I was your age and had that car.

JET
Old 01-27-2005, 10:35 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Pewter02TA
Haha, Joe Dirt, what are you his dad
Old 01-27-2005, 10:38 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Z06 JET
Hey I couldn't have done it either bro, and no offense. I had parents that got me thru every thing myself. I know how it goes, and I can see that you have worked your *** of for everything, I was just joking with my reply. I had to have help with my white SS, it was all in my grandmothers name. Been there done that, and I commend you on all you have done and keep up the good work. I guess, I was just saying, in my eyes you would really be a balla when you buy a 06 Z06 , You know me daniel, was just ******* with ya bro, never ment anything by it. I only wish I was your age and had that car.

JET
its all good man Ive been sick the past couple days ..I think my meds are keeping me on edge. LMAO!
Old 01-27-2005, 10:38 PM
Banned

Ha ha to old to be your son, LOL

so not wrong forum LOL

JET
Old 01-27-2005, 10:39 PM
Breakfast Fanatic

Originally Posted by wild thing
Haha, Joe Dirt, what are you his dad

LOL no acually its from Mad real world......but i got daniels back.....i think jet and Daniel need to run....
Old 01-27-2005, 10:41 PM
TECH Junkie

LOL no acually its from Mad real world......but i got daniels back.....i think jet and Daniel need to run....

im stock, and an 01 dont pick on me.
Old 01-27-2005, 10:46 PM
Banned

That is cool. I am stock but not for long, how about we give you till say Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm MARCH. I will be back around the week of the 17th, I will race ya, don't have one mod done yet to date LOL will race for money LOL

congrads

JET
Old 01-27-2005, 10:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

Congrats!
Old 01-28-2005, 12:05 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Bizzzatch350
13 cents a package, I'm a student, know all about but after a while you get so damn sick of those and canned soups.

THe trick is you gotta learn how to change it up.... add some lemon for flavor, mix two different types of noodles... etc LOL
Old 01-28-2005, 12:12 AM
TECH Senior Member

Badass ride man, I'll look for you around denton. I'm always around the campus, etc.. Work at Budweiser....
You going back to Htown this weekend?

Quick Reply: Someone got a new car!