Uncoated Pacesetters

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2005 | 03:31 PM
On The Tree

Question Uncoated Pacesetters

OK well ive done my research and i finally decided what im goin with ........ima get pacesetter lts with a tsp ory ...........question is im goin with the uncoated headers and i was wonderin if anybody has the uncoated and if theyve given anybody problems with corrosion or heat do they look nice??? ....and at texas speed they give the listing for the pacesetter uncoated longtube headers for 98 99 and i was wonderin if that comes with the smog it doesnt say anything else other than (air egr etc.) .............................Am i correct if i were to buythe 12" and 24" extensions for the sims ?
Old 02-01-2005 | 02:15 AM
That's what she said...

i have the coated pacesetters (which look awesome) so i cant offer firsthand experience with the uncoated ones. i do know that they will go south much much faster than the coated ones. i just like to look down beside my heads and see a little bling

i'm sure you can order them w/ or w/out smog, in either finish. smog/no smog doesnt affect the price anyway.

the pacersetters come with some wire to make your own O2 extensions, but they would not look very factory and could prove to be problematic. i used those exact O2 extensions that i bought from a board member here, worked great. i ran the driverside (long one) under the header(i think) then zip-tied it do the clutch line. the driverside one would *almost* hook up without an extension, so i had to take up some slack out of it with another ziptie to the starter cables.