Guaging Intrest in some racing Events?

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2005 | 09:29 PM
TECH Regular

Default Guaging Intrest in some racing Events?

Hey guys, Im pretty new to Houston and was wondering if there would be any intrest in a few racing events.

Scandalous Street Racing is about to host a series of EFI racing events. We currently have 6 locations and we are looking to add Houston. We need a 1/4 mile track. We are trying to get the rules in order so we can start posting dates. If you would like to add some input please go to www.scandalousracing.com and check out the racing events sections. If you would like to help organize a Houston race please email me ruckuss303@aol.com I could use some help since I am new to this area.

Another event Scadalous is looking to sponsor and I think would be sweet to have is a "Street race night" at a local 1/4 mile track. If you have seen the DVD or are familiar with THE REAL STREET DRAGS (RSD) at the Great Lakes Dragway Near Chicago you might be interested. This is a clocks out, no tree run what you brung event. You can run off a flag spot ect... If anyone knows who to contact in the Houston area please send this info my way. We will get our sponsors involved and are looking for local Houston area shops to help out. If we can organize an event we will have a camera crew attending.

We also want to add a Houston area "Steet scene" section to the Scandalous Forums. So local guys can discuss "meets" and pose results of the said "meets"....

Thanks for your time and for reading my chicken scratch.....
Old 02-01-2005 | 10:05 PM
TECH Junkie

sounds interesting
Old 02-01-2005 | 10:14 PM
TECH Regular

Any Ideas of local shops that would want to sponsor this?

www.scandalousracing.com