Moser 12-bolt FS (Shreveport)

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2005, 01:48 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Moser 12-bolt FS (Shreveport)

Hey guys, I'm looking to get rid of my Moser 12-bolt. It has every avalible option. 33 spline axles, H/D Eaton posi, C-clip elimnators, Aluminum rear diff. cover, 1350 yoke, and so on. It also has Spohn control arm relocation brackets already installed. It is a 3-channel ABS set-up w/4.11 gears. As with all Moser's, it has a litlle whine to it when you get up to speed, but it has never been a problem. I plan to leave the rear backing plates in place so the buyer does not have to go through the process of having to re-press the bearings back in place. The rear has less than 3k on it and has been to the track once. I made 4 passes on drag radials. The rear alone cost me $2405 + shipping, then the relocation brackets and the backing plates make it all the better. I'd like to get $2k for it and I will meet the buyer half-way from Shreveport as long as it is a reasonable driving distance. (Past Longview is getting out there) I am firm on the price, so no "offers" at this time please. PM me if you are interested. Thanks, Jason
Old 02-20-2005, 04:09 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

wow 2k , thats sounds like a lot for a used 12 bolt, but thats just my opinion. Wish its was mine, looks like it has all the bells and ringers