Originally Posted by ross87t
FULL METAL JACKET! Not Platoon!
YEH thats it !! Bad *** show...
Old 02-25-2005 | 11:19 PM
TT-TECH Veteran

It's cool Jesse!
Old 02-26-2005 | 12:29 AM
Staging Lane

man there used to be a guy that did that at the austin vans meet. Then someone pulled him out of hit car and beat the **** out of him, havent seen him since
Old 02-26-2005 | 05:48 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by 59chevyapache
man there used to be a guy that did that at the austin vans meet. Then someone pulled him out of hit car and beat the **** out of him, havent seen him since
gangSTARS
Old 02-27-2005 | 05:41 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by KITT
Whats up guys, this is Mike, the Slow *** Skittle Driver. There is always gong to be someone to mess up a good meet, but this time it happened to be a Neon, and yes it was stupid of him to haul *** in the parking lot. When he came back I was going to tell him to slow down, but that never happened. About "all the neons being ricers and *********", thats not true. Yes you have idiots in every group but some of the Neon guys I hang out with are cool *** hell and yes most of them are the older group, ya know who they are. But i have met some LS1 guys who are ********* with there stock block ****, lol, but the ones I talk to at teaworks/wal-mart are cool *** hell. All im trying to bring across is not all neon drivers are childish, so don't compare us to all Neons. Whats up Zac, and Jeff.

p.s. hey Alex did you have fun driving in the Grocery packing Neon. lol. peace

That may be true but I dont know any locally. They are all **** talking ricer punks. Makes me sick
Old 02-27-2005 | 07:25 AM
10 Second Club

Hey come on guy's
some one had and acc so chill glad that know 1 got hurt and hopefully learn from this
I know alot of people that drive all type's of car's but u can judge 1 pearson and say they are all the same
now for next time just get together and if there some races take it somewhere else
peace out

P.S
dont mean to disrispect any 1
Old 02-27-2005 | 02:09 PM
Launching!

Hey 2muchDICKmakesmesick your the LS1 ********* im talking about. lol
Ya some people ruin it for the others, but Jesse, Mike, Carlos, Chris, Drew and a few others actually are actually some of the coolest guys out there, but there are some stupid people there too. So don't stereotype people just because they drive neons and not the same kind of car you do.

Brandon
Old 02-27-2005 | 04:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

I hate it when someone ruins something for everyone else by being stupid. Good luck guys, hope you still have a place to meet.
Old 02-27-2005 | 04:36 PM
TECH Junkie

i think that i may know of one on the southside
Old 02-27-2005 | 07:22 PM
((((((Administrator))))))
20 Year Member

Whats up brandGT, where the hell you been. Hey LS1 guys (only the ******** ones), I have a quick question. If the same idiots that buy Neons buy Ls1's instead are they still idiots or are they all of a sudden cool, mature, and not rice?
Nope, they are still jack-offs.

I really boils down to the person's age and/or the type of person they are. They feel that like they have to show off and prove something by pulling stupied stunts like that. In every car group no matter what types of cars that they have there will always be a jackass around.

It's just like Jeff said, its mainly the younger guys. They just need to grow up, or learn from their mistakes the hard way.

Peace,
Craig.
Old 02-27-2005 | 09:39 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by CRAGER

I really boils down to the person's age and/or the type of person they are. They feel that like they have to show off and prove something by pulling stupied stunts like that. In every car group no matter what types of cars that they have there will always be a jackass around.

It's just like Jeff said, its mainly the younger guys. They just need to grow up, or learn from their mistakes the hard way.

Peace,
Craig.
Very well put!!
Old 02-27-2005 | 11:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by CRAGER

Peace,
Craig.

Don't hate on us youngbloods!
Old 02-28-2005 | 12:38 AM
TECH Senior Member

Hey 2muchDICKmakesmesick your the LS1 ********* im talking about. lol

This is exactly the immaturity im talking about that ruins public hang outs which is what this thread is all about. You say they are cool probably cause you feel the need to defend your own, thats fine. I am telling you that I dont personally know any of them. I never said they didnt exist. I think mainly its age/maturity differences. I dont feel the need to do burnouts in a parking lot to impress people. As for what you think of me...I could really care less
Old 02-28-2005 | 01:01 AM
TECH Fanatic

We all need to keep in mind that the speed limit in any parking lot is 15mph not 30mph. 30mph is dam dangerous in a parking lot. I wonder how fast that neon was going we he made his costly pass?
Old 02-28-2005 | 01:24 AM
TECH Senior Member

wow, this thread turned into some good stuff... but it sucks that mostly younger kids screw it up... but there are still good youngens
Old 02-28-2005 | 07:56 AM
TECH Senior Member

I really dont feel the need to back them up cause they are responsible for their own stupidity. Yes a majority of SRT owners are young and childish but dont mark me as one and talk **** to me, cause you dont know me to judge me. It pisses me off when people haul *** in parking lots, and do burnouts and scrap their **** on the floor, idiots like that need to stay home. I also see lots of dumbasses in ALL TYPES of vehicles, yes even neons, driving around the freeway cutting people off, and driving wreckless, but you dont see me getting on here saying all LS1's are dangerous driving *********. Blame the idiot guy thats driving not the ones with the same vehicle.

Old 02-28-2005 | 08:09 AM
TECH Junkie

Its the idiot in control of the vehicle not the vehicle itself.
Old 02-28-2005 | 09:11 AM
Banned

im going to go buy an ls1 fbody just for fun...
then im going to go to a meet and burnout everywere and go in the ditch.

then im going to come back to these forums, and make fun of all the ls1 owners.

its all about respect.
i live my life a quarter mile at a time.
Old 02-28-2005 | 09:21 AM
TECH Veteran

It is definitely about respect. It's about respect for your own life, and especially for the lives of others. If you don't respect yourself, you won't respect other people, and you will fail miserably at all you do. It is also a mutual respect between you and your car. You respect your car, and it will respect you. It could very well have been an LS1 guy who did that stupid stunt, but it wasn't. It was a Neon guy, so that is why they are being harsh on the Neon guy.