ls1tech.com stickers?

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2005, 10:59 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just keep us informed as I would like to become a LS1Tech member.
Old 02-28-2005, 12:29 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Nine Ball

Good news, we are putting together an LS1TECH membership package that will include decals. This will be the ONLY way to get them when this is established. It will happen in less than a month. This membership will also get you a bigger PM box, and a custom user status. It will also register you for the EFI Nationals Racing Series.

So, PLEASE do NOT PM me about decals. Plans are in the works
So what if someone doesnt receive/send out large amouts of mail through their PM boxes, and isnt planning on going to the EFI Nationals?
We have to pay $15 for a few decals and the ability to be able to change our "user title?" Sounds pretty steep for just the "normal" folks.
Old 02-28-2005, 02:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Nine Ball
Do you realize that I get about 30 PM's a day asking for decals? I simply do not have the time to stuff envelopes all day and run back and forth to the post office for a buck.

I give them away FREE at gatherings. This is to encourage people to show up. I realize some of you guys live outside of Houston.

Good news, we are putting together an LS1TECH membership package that will include decals. This will be the ONLY way to get them when this is established. It will happen in less than a month. This membership will also get you a bigger PM box, and a custom user status. It will also register you for the EFI Nationals Racing Series.

So, PLEASE do NOT PM me about decals. Plans are in the works
I would go to a gathering but they are all a long drive from here. I understand that its hard to get time to go to the post office, but the stickers are just advertising for your site and will help bring in more members which will bring in more sponsors which will bring in more $, plus you will make $ off of the stickers as well. I wouldn't even mind signing up for the membership because I visit the site at least 2-3 times a day. I just feel that if you are making money by the advertising than it will make up for the post office trip. I will be willing to pay a little extra to get 2, how does $10 sound. If not, just let me know when you have the memberships and how much they will cost.
Old 02-28-2005, 02:56 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by shouldaboughttheZ
Just keep us informed as I would like to become a LS1Tech member.
Uhhhhm? You are one.
Old 02-28-2005, 03:34 PM
TECH Junkie

Put one on my boody
Old 02-28-2005, 04:28 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by ross87t
Uhhhhm? You are one.
not a paying member...doh!

Quick Reply: ls1tech.com stickers?