ATTN: bluestreak98

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2005, 01:30 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey I see your Z around town a lot. I walk down Fry every day to school, and I've seen it over there before. You have the shoe polish on the back glass right?

I get my car fixed this Tuesday at RPM. We should have a gtg at the Sonic off 288 on Tuesday night (after SB) for $1 burgers. We set that up 2 semesters ago and it was good fun.

Originally Posted by herronz28
Two things:

1. I saw you coming from I-35 northbound turning onto Ft Worth drive the other night. It was probably 11:30 at night. You turned left through the intersection at probably about 30-40 mph. Looked freaking sweet!!

2. Also, you owe me. I've parked my wife's green accord next to you three times at UNT, and TWICE I have saved you from the meter lady. One time she was about 3 cars down, and I stuck in a quarter for your expired meter. So you either owe me 50 cents ($60 in fines??) OR a ride in the Z06. Whichever I perfer.......

Beatiful car you have, I love seeing the Z around town!

Later

Jeremy
Old 03-04-2005, 04:52 AM
Mustang Moderator

Hey Brad are you getting your header problem fixed? I saw you driving around a couple weeks ago but didn't hear the sound...but it was late at night and raining haha. Lemme know, either way I'll probably be out at sonic!

Arron
Old 03-04-2005, 09:17 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts

Brad give me a call man, and put AIM back on your computer you tool! LOL!
Old 03-04-2005, 10:52 AM
TECH Regular

No it's going up to RPM on Tuesday to have the new header installed. I don't have the time to do it myself. I also have some BMR subframes going on there (hopefully).

The EGR tube is almost all the way off of the header now. It sounds HORRIBLE! Especially with the cam in there. The new header that PS sent me is race provisioned so it won't happed again.