Ticket on HWY 6 !!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2005, 02:45 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Spazdout
i don't think he has mentioned that he was pulled over in college station. i think most people assume when they hear "6" they think B/CS. going btw CS and Houston is a pain i hear....but i've only done it twice.
not too bad once you know all the troopers personaly and know were they sit and when they work. i dont like cops and would of prob been in jail if i was in his pos. o and this was not cspd or bpd, not even the state but a sheriff.
Old 03-05-2005, 08:29 AM
Ginger Hater

Originally Posted by sleepersilverado
not too bad once you know all the troopers personaly and know were they sit and when they work. i dont like cops and would of prob been in jail if i was in his pos. o and this was not cspd or bpd, not even the state but a sheriff.
small county sheriffs have power trips sometimes.
Old 03-05-2005, 08:50 AM

You might just want to pay it.....If you get pulled over, the cop is going to right you a ticket for something even if he was originally pulling you over for something else.....They have a quota to meet...
Old 03-05-2005, 11:04 AM
Staging Lane

happened to me last weekend. got a no license plate ticket on hwy6 last monday coming back to houston. called and the ticket was $170.00 i thought that you could take a picture and show that you put it on and just pay for the court fees. that is what i did in galveston. anyone know how we can get out of paying the $170.00.