New mustang guy here.

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2005 | 09:51 AM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by Bizzzatch350
welcome

crack a 40 open homie and guzzle it

neil
'cause I know the weed in my system is gettin' lonely!

Welcome to the forum 02 GT.
Old 03-06-2005 | 10:43 AM
Staging Lane

Fords Are Like Tampons.every ***** Has One.
Old 03-06-2005 | 12:24 PM
TECH Pimp

^BWAHAHAHAA!!!

Newbies..
Old 03-06-2005 | 02:05 PM
TECH Senior Member
20 Year Member

Originally Posted by BETTER THAN YOU
Fords Are Like Tampons.every ***** Has One.
im sorry, but if those are the only mods in your sig.. you have a long and hard road of KILLING mustangs
Old 03-06-2005 | 02:07 PM
TECH Senior Member
20 Year Member

Originally Posted by BowtieFox
Dude, you have no class, so I'll drag your ***. Bring your pile, and I'll wipe off that smile.

did you see the guy out at the 4wheel parts meet that had the two bad *** rhymes on his back window

"Havin' Fun with an LS1"

and

"Just Ate a Z28" a

and the ************ only had a bolton 95 mustang GT
Old 03-06-2005 | 02:46 PM
TECH Resident

welcome...post up mods with your "new guy" thread...otherwise there are 50 of the same question.
Old 03-06-2005 | 04:09 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by BigBronco

did you see the guy out at the 4wheel parts meet that had the two bad *** rhymes on his back window

"Havin' Fun with an LS1"

and

"Just Ate a Z28" a

Yeah, he's probably just dreaming.

I did see a Fox body Mustang at 4 wheel parts with "BowtieFox" on the back window. He was looking for someone named BigBronco to come out and play.

I guess he figures with a name like "Big Bonco" that the man would have something to run? Maybe he was wrong?
Old 03-06-2005 | 04:43 PM
On The Tree

I'm impressed, it takes a lot to talk up to someone with over 1,000 MORE POSTS THAN YOU. Welcome to the site
Old 03-06-2005 | 09:26 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by TexaSS
I'm impressed, it takes a lot to talk up to someone with over 1,000 MORE POSTS THAN YOU...
Well some times that's the way racing works. There's a time to be nice, and a time to talk ****. In case you were wondering,,,we're in the **** talking stage right now.
Old 03-06-2005 | 09:49 PM
Mustang Moderator

Yeah, a few of the LS1 guy's don't seem to have a problem coming over to FP and speaking their peace. All the Stang guy's have been cool over here. Maybe I'll be the bad guy?

I've found my Huckleberry.
Haha to be honest with you I was totally joking as Ive been here for over 3 years and even worked at an ls1 shop. Most of the LS1 guys that posted over at FP are close friends of mine as well.
Old 03-06-2005 | 09:55 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Robert B.
Haha to be honest with you I was totally joking as Ive been here for over 3 years and even worked at an ls1 shop. Most of the LS1 guys that posted over at FP are close friends of mine as well.
Not talking about your post(s) Robert. Totally different deal.
Old 03-06-2005 | 10:02 PM
TECH Resident

I did see a Fox body Mustang at 4 wheel parts with "BowtieFox" on the back window. He was looking for someone named BigBronco to come out and play.

I guess he figures with a name like "Big Bonco" that the man would have something to run? Maybe he was wrong?

Well, to me, the name "Big Bronco" would imply that he has a lifted Bronco, not something to run.

Remember when you asked on Fordpower if "any LS1's wanted some of you" and i told you to come over here and do a call out if you want to race an LS1?

Well Grey(big bronco) works with Dan, the guy i wanted you to run. Im sure he'd run for a little cash and competition. Its a STOCK BOTTOM END Trans Am. With 80k miles at that. You wanna run him or not?

Btw-sorry im trying to put you in a race Dan If you want any info PM me.
Old 03-06-2005 | 10:59 PM
Staging Lane

"Havin' Fun with an LS1"

and

"Just Ate a Z28" a

The freestyle on the back window was hilarious
Old 03-06-2005 | 11:21 PM
TECH Resident

MIKE JOOOONES.

Who?
Old 03-06-2005 | 11:57 PM
TECH Senior Member
20 Year Member

well my car is torn down..

i have a box full of parts (forged pistons, rods, crank etc).. motor pulled and going back to get more machine work. waiting for the solid roller cam to come in, and going to buy the "BIG" AFR's and have a little bit of work done to them.. i have a ways to go and after seeing if there is any probs with my block, i might go ahead and pick up the man-o-war block from world products.

im sure he could do something with dan for some scratch.. just send a PM to Catapolt if you want a race!

i believe he said Slim Thug wrote the lyrics on the window, not mike jones, but that was the word i heard on the street Jay and Mike
Old 03-07-2005 | 12:33 AM
13 Second Club

Thanks guys. It has a couple of bolt ons.
Old 03-07-2005 | 06:09 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by SJRTX
Well, to me, the name "Big Bronco" would imply that he has a lifted Bronco, not something to run.

Remember when you asked on Fordpower if "any LS1's wanted some of you" and i told you to come over here and do a call out if you want to race an LS1?

Well Grey(big bronco) works with Dan, the guy i wanted you to run. Im sure he'd run for a little cash and competition. Its a STOCK BOTTOM END Trans Am. With 80k miles at that. You wanna run him or not?

Btw-sorry im trying to put you in a race Dan If you want any info PM me.
I believe I was parked next to him at HRP when he pulled a wheelstand and cracked his oil pan. So I'm pretty sure I know who your talking about.
I posted all this in response to some of these guy's (Bigbronco included) coming over to FP posting on a street race. Some of the people on this board are a bunch of poor ****** loosers. I called out one guy here, so don't sick your big dog on me.
Old 03-07-2005 | 10:26 AM
TECH Senior Member
20 Year Member

I believe I was parked next to him at HRP when he pulled a wheelstand and cracked his oil pan. So I'm pretty sure I know who your talking about.
I posted all this in response to some of these guy's (Bigbronco included) coming over to FP posting on a street race. Some of the people on this board are a bunch of poor ****** loosers. I called out one guy here, so don't sick your big dog on me.
big dog would be more like trying to get Jason's car on the street or something of that nature...

anways, i went to ford power because thomas and a few others wanted me to join...

i had a name before, but i forgot what it was and i just re registered
Old 03-07-2005 | 10:30 AM
TECH Senior Member

LOL.... screwston ******... screw sundays, YOU KNOW HOW I ROLL
Old 03-07-2005 | 10:44 AM
TECH Junkie
20 Year Member

i believe he said Slim Thug wrote the lyrics on the window, not mike jones, but that was the word i heard on the street Jay and Mike
there is no way in hell Slim Thug wrote those lyrics.

Slim thug > *

hey thomass ask Nina if she wants to race a 30th anniv. trans am