Almost got busted

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2005, 08:08 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Almost got busted

I was driving home from the work place yesterday minding my own business.When I look in my rear view mirror and there is some kind of import car in my ***!I nail it up to about 80 on an acess road 35- or 40 mph not sure.I come up to the stop light and in about 20 -30 minutes later. The import car "Celica" pulled next to me.Well for a minute i think i'm going to just smoke his ***, when I look over into the far left lane and see a Drk blue Impala."Plano's finest"pull up.Light turns green and the Celica takes off.I slowly ease off the line.The celica is in it to win it and the Cop is just pacing him on his left corner for about a half mile and the pulled behind him and hit the lights...SS Camaro 1 Celica 0 well zero plus a ticket. ...
Old 03-08-2005, 08:34 AM
TT-TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

LMFAO! Hate to see anyone get a ticket but you need to keep an eye out for anything and especially cops.
Old 03-08-2005, 09:25 AM
TECH Junkie

thats hilarious..... anytime anyone plans on going WOT you need a to take a look and see whos around and be careful....
Old 03-08-2005, 09:44 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by FIREHAWK #07
thats hilarious..... anytime anyone plans on going WOT you need a to take a look and see whos around and be careful....
I agree completly.I always look around and check everything out,not just for Cop's.If you are going to play sooner or later you are going to pay.If you are lucky it is only a ticket. I watched a rerun of COPS the other day and two guy"s raced off a stop light with a Cop behind them.
Old 03-08-2005, 04:33 PM
On The Tree