First 06 ZO6 on EBAY..

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2005 | 12:09 PM
20 Year Member

Default First 06 ZO6 on EBAY..

Its nice but I will be paying 10-20% less msrp thanks to a certain contact when the right one comes in..

DESCRIPTION:

The all new 2006 Corvette Z06 was introduced last month at the North American International Auto Show and it will go on sale in the fall of 2005. Production will be limited in the first year and there’s no doubt that demand will far exceed the meager supply of these supercars. Many of the authorized Chevrolet dealerships in the country know this and that is why they will be asking $10,000 - $20,000 over the MSRP for an early delivery car. Pay thousands less here.
The Z06 that we are offering on Ebay will go into production late this summer and it will be ready for delivery sometime in the fall. The first person who is willing to pay $2,499 over the MSRP for our car will be the lucky winner of this auction. We still don't know what the MSRP will be but according to our sources, we can predict that the car will cost around $60,000 - $70,000. Therefore, if the car retails for $60,000, your total will be $62,499 instead of $67,499. But if the car retails for $70,000, your total will be $72,499. As you can see, all we can guarantee at this point is that if you win this auction, you will pay $2,499 over the MSRP with no additional hidden fees for a new 2006 Corvette Z06, you will have the right to choose your own colors and options, and you will also take delivery of the car in the fall of 2005.

The new Z06 will be the fastest, most powerful production Corvette ever built. It will come with a 7.0 Liter LS7 engine that will produce 500 hp and 475 lb.-ft. of torque, enough to propel this beast from 0-60 mph in less than 4 seconds and to reach speeds in excess of 190 mph. The car will be comprised with an unprecedented level of capability and technology, making it one of the greatest performance values on the market. And with an unmistakably muscular appearance, the new Z06 will have a visual attitude that will always look ready to demonstrate Corvette's winning attitude to any challenger around the globe.

The Z06 package will also include: A wide front fascia with a large, forward-facing grille opening, a splitter along the bottom and “Gurney lips” along the sides to provide aerodynamic downforce. A cold air scoop in front of the hood that will integrate an air inlet system for the engine. The trailing edge of the front wheel opening will be radiused to achieve improved drag, but it will also protect the body finish with a tough molding, and a large air extractor that will be located behind the wheel. A fixed-roof body style that will optimize body rigidity and aerodynamics. Wider rear fenders with flares that will cover the massive rear tires and a brake cooling scoop in front of the wheels that will visually balance the fender extractor. 10-spoke wheels. Four larger stainless steel exhaust outlets and new-design Z06 badging on the front fenders.

In addition, all LS7 engines will be assembled by hand at GM’s new performance build center in Wixom, Michigan. The car will also have large 18x10 wheels in the front and massive 19x12 wheels in the rear. There will be six-piston front calipers and four-piston rear calipers, all of which will engage large cross-drilled rotors. And finally, the use of carbon fiber as well as the hydroformed aluminum frame will help the Z06 achieve a low curb weight of about 3,100 lbs.

The Z06 options will be very similar to those offered by the regular Corvette: Bose Premium Seven-Speaker Audio System. An In-Dash Six-CD Changer with MP3 Playback. Polished wheels. A Telescoping Steering Wheel. Heated seats. Head-Up Display. OnStar. Side Air Bags. A DVD Navigation System with GPS. Homelink Transmitter and XM Satellite Radio.

If you are serious about purchasing our Z06 to avoid the long waiting list at your local dealership and to be among the first in the country to own one without having to pay an outrageous premium, please give us a call at (800) 811-8629 to complete this transaction. A $5,000 non-refundable deposit will be required to hold the car under your name and the rest of the funds will have to be paid in full when the car is released from the factory.

Once all funds have cleared our account and we take delivery of the car, we will ship it to you in an enclosed container with one of the leading transportation companies in the country. We only ship to people who live in the continental USA. Our S/H rate is a flat fee of $1,000 and it also includes full insurance and delivery to your door.

Bid with confidence, and don't forget to check our "ME page" to see that you are dealing with reputable and honest people who have been selling exotic cars on Ebay for many years. For those who don't feel 110% confident about this transaction, the entire amount can be placed in escrow, but you will be responsible for all related escrow fees. We have never had an unsatisfied customer and we have successfully completed every sale and every contract to deliver a car in the future so far. That is why we still have a 100% positive feedback on Ebay.

http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/nelsonexotics/

Nelson Exotics, Inc. specializes in locating and purchasing exotic cars, luxury vehicles and highline automobiles at MSRP to resell to private individuals who don't mind paying a reasonable premium over the MSRP in order to avoid long waiting lists at their local dealerships and to be among the first in the country to own a new car that has just been released.

We are your #1 source for all cars that are hard to get such as: Mercedes - SLR, SL65 AMG, CL65 AMG, S65 AMG, SLK55 AMG, CLS 500, CLS 55 AMG, and CLS 65 AMG. Maserati - Quattroporte Neiman Marcus Limited Edition. Bentley - Continental GT Coupe, Continental GT Sedan, Continental GT Convertible and New Arnage Convertible. BMW – New M5 and New M6. Porsche - Carrera GT, New 911 Turbo and New 911 Turbo Convertible. Ferrari - F430 Coupe, F430 Spider and 612 Scaglietti. Aston Martin - DB9, DB9 Convertible and V8 Vantage. Lamborghini - Murcielago Roadster and Gallardo Roadster. Corvette - C6 Convertible, and New Z06. Rolls Royce - Phantom Convertible. Lexus - RX400 Hybrid. Ford - GT, etc.

People trust us because we have the experience, the know-how, and an outstanding reputation to back that up. Plenty of references can always be provided at your request. We also do not just sell you a contract for a future delivery car and wish you good luck with the authorized dealership that will get your car, unlike other private individuals, companies, and dealerships do on Ebay.

Instead, we sell you an early delivery car for a reasonable premium over the MSRP. We take a small non-refundable deposit to make sure you are a real buyer and we order the car the way you want it. We then collect the rest of the funds when the car leaves the factory and we deliver it to you in an enclosed container after we take delivery. And if you do not get it on time, you are then entitled and have the option to get your non-refundable deposit back plus 5% APR in interest, no questions asked.

Keep in mind that if you are a celebrity, car collector, public figure or simply a successful businessperson whose time is very valuable and whom cannot afford to waste hours and hours (Econ 101: Opportunity Cost) to find an exotic car at the right price, you might want to consider using our services to have us help you save time and money.

If you give us a chance to earn your business, you will always have the certainty that you will only pay a reasonable premium over the MSPR to be among the first in the country to own a car that has just been released, your car will always come exactly the way you want it with the color and options of your choice, and you will never have to pay outrageous premiums at your local dealership again.

Just give us a call to try our services and we will guarantee that you won’t regret it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...&category=6173

This is crazy paying $2.5k over invoice...

What do ya think?

Last edited by BADZ; 03-09-2005 at 12:41 PM.
Old 03-09-2005 | 12:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

Beverly Hills. What do ya expect? Someone will pay it to be the first on the block with one.

-Tracey
Old 03-09-2005 | 12:16 PM
Administrator

Only $67K? I thought MSRP would be higher on those boys. Nice...
Old 03-09-2005 | 12:20 PM
Banned

that is all speculative, the official price has not been released.

I do know that #1 and #2 have deposites, and I think #3 or 4 is going to be in houston, Going to a guy that has a deposite at Lon Star, chevy. Or at least that is what I have read, on the corvette forums.

I think that I am going to wait a year, and see what the second year model brings, probably less bugs and more HP

JET
Old 03-09-2005 | 12:34 PM
11 Second Club

I'll take 2plz........
Old 03-09-2005 | 01:43 PM
20 Year Member

The first ones that come out are suppose to be limited to keep the price up I was told...
Old 03-09-2005 | 01:45 PM
TECH Addict

That $67K is just a place holder. If you win it, you are expected to pay a certain amount OVER the MSRP (whatever it turns out to be). Basically, you are buying a place in line to get one. There will be plenty available for those who want one according to GM, so doing this is simply crazy IMO.

So, Jeff, who is this "contact" and can I get on his buddy list, too??

Last edited by CySevans; 03-09-2005 at 01:57 PM.
Old 03-09-2005 | 02:04 PM
Banned

It is limited to a certain % of output at the BG Plant. The numbers that I have heard or seen are in the # of 6000 a year, well that is not a lot.

JET
Old 03-09-2005 | 02:14 PM
Ginger Hater

i heard that the MSRP was "supposed" to be around 62k on one site i was reading. But this is one of those cars if i wanted to have the first one i would pay 2.5k over MSRP.

-jon
Old 03-09-2005 | 02:20 PM
TECH Apprentice

2.5k over invoice isn't bad at all
Old 03-09-2005 | 03:10 PM
TECH Junkie

Thats a sweet car just not a big fan of yellow. The price isnt as bad as i thought it would be but like Vince said its just a bid or place in line so who knows how far up it will jump so somebody can be the first in that area to have one.
Old 03-09-2005 | 03:15 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by XFACTOR
Thats a sweet car just not a big fan of yellow. The price isnt as bad as i thought it would be but like Vince said its just a bid or place in line so who knows how far up it will jump so somebody can be the first in that area to have one.

The best color in a vette is YELLOW, your kidding right. I love Yellow on some sports cars, and especially on the Z06. But to each his own, everyone has a color choice.

JET
Old 03-09-2005 | 03:18 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Z06 JET
The best color in a vette is YELLOW, your kidding right. I love Yellow on some sports cars, and especially on the Z06. But to each his own, everyone has a color choice.

JET
No sorry Jet im not kidding thats just my opinion though everyone is entitled to one my fav is silver or blue!! Those are my 2!! I do like your car but yellow just isnt me bro.
Old 03-09-2005 | 03:23 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by XFACTOR
No sorry Jet im not kidding thats just my opinion though everyone is entitled to one my fav is silver or blue!! Those are my 2!! I do like your car but yellow just isnt me bro.

That is cool, here are some color polls off z06vette.com,

http://www.z06vette.com/forums/showt...ght=color+poll

http://www.z06vette.com/forums/poll....lts&pollid=242

Even the Yellow came as a premium, it was $700 dollar option on the Z06.

JET

I have done a lot of reading on the colors, and EB, Yellow are the top favorite, and the Speedway White, but only 357 or so were made in 01.

If I had my choice, I would like white with , black rims, deep dish 3", and mod red interior like ED's car
Old 03-09-2005 | 03:31 PM
TECH Junkie

That is cool, here are some color polls off z06vette.com,

http://www.z06vette.com/forums/showt...ght=color+poll

http://www.z06vette.com/forums/poll....lts&pollid=242

Even the Yellow came as a premium, it was $700 dollar option on the Z06.

JET

I have done a lot of reading on the colors, and EB, Yellow are the top favorite, and the Speedway White, but only 357 or so were made in 01.

If I had my choice, I would like white with , black rims, deep dish 3", and mod red interior like ED's car
Yeah Ed's car is sweet i like it alot i wouldnt mind having a speedway white either.
Old 03-09-2005 | 04:31 PM
On The Tree

Hmmmmmm, do I want to make payments of $1,500 dollars on this car or buy a new house. I 'll take the car................so where do I sign?
Old 03-09-2005 | 04:50 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Fun4All
Hmmmmmm, do I want to make payments of $1,500 dollars on this car or buy a new house. I 'll take the car................so where do I sign?
no **** aint that the truth, I would think that a lease depending on residuals, will be in the $1000 mark, but to own will be about 1500, just a guestimate.

JET

I know someone that leased a viper, 02 for 850 a month that was for 70K car, so it will be close to that I would think
Old 03-09-2005 | 04:56 PM
TECH Junkie

no **** aint that the truth, I would think that a lease depending on residuals, will be in the $1000 mark, but to own will be about 1500, just a guestimate.

JET

I know someone that leased a viper, 02 for 850 a month that was for 70K car, so it will be close to that I would think
Not to bad id rather own a house though.
Old 03-09-2005 | 05:03 PM
20 Year Member

I was thinking more like 700.00/m
Old 03-09-2005 | 05:03 PM
TECH Apprentice

Not a big fan of yellow either, quicksilver is my fav. Z06 color by far w/ eb a close 2nd.