FS: Two guitars, one acoustic, one classical

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2005, 01:15 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default FS: Two guitars, one acoustic, one classical

The first one is an Oscar Schmidt OG3B by Washburn. I bought it about a year and a half ago for around 489 bucks. It plays great, and I have never even adjusted the action or setup on it, so it plays just how I took it out of the box. Has fairly new strings on it (purchased three weeks ago, but I hardly play it) and they are Elixir Medium (nanoweb) trings. It features Select Spruce Top with "X" Bracing, Mohogany Back and Sides, Mahogany Neck with Truss Rod System, Rosewood Fingerboard and Bridge, Grover Machine Heads and Natural Gloss Finish. The finish is black, and has one dull spot in it from where the pick slaps while playing, placing a pick guard on it will fix the blemish, I just haven't worried about it. The back of it has a few little scratches on it from standing up and playing it (belt buckle got a hold of it a few times) I was told those can be polished off to look like brand new for around 30 bucks at a guitar shop. Other than that, it looks great, neck is straight and unwarped and it has been kept in a case its whole life. Here are some pictures of it, it was hard to get a pic where you could see the scratches on the back because they are faint. But it could use a nice scrub and polish to get rid of some of the small swirls that happen on black guitars.

Asking $200.

The other guitar is a Fitnesst Classical model CG851. I purchased it used for $185. It plays great, but needs strings which I will put on there if I get a buyer. Only reason I am getting rid of it is because I just don't play it that much. Has a really nice tone, but could use a setup because sometimes the low E string likes to buzz. Has one little nick taken out of the finish on the top of the guitar, but that's it.

Asking $55.

- Dustin -

Quick Reply: FS: Two guitars, one acoustic, one classical