I got bored so i rebuilt my exhaust *pics*

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2005 | 07:14 AM
TT-TECH Veteran

I like every thing up to the side exits its just not what I like, but we all have to do our own thing and the craftmanship looks good. I would like a simular setup, but going out the back.

[/QUOTE]Care to setup a race with me?[QUOTE]

Hey I don't like everything everyone does ,but you don't have to be rude and get mad and pick on them etc... I'll line up with you and I don't need to look up anytimes that you have ran.
Old 03-22-2005 | 09:53 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by V6 Bird
Whats funny is i am really just an internet **** talker. Now that right there is funny!!!!! Run a search on my name and see some old times this "V6" car runs. Dumbass!

Mike
You dont have to get all butt hurt, ********. Bring your *** to san antonio raceway. I dont give a **** what your car runs....Oh yeah you really dont know me, why dont you come on down to SA, and even if your car beats mine in the 1/4, nevermind, you wont bring you **** talking *** down here anyhow...
Old 03-22-2005 | 09:59 AM
TECH Veteran

Awesome work, but I would have gone with different tips.
Old 03-22-2005 | 10:10 AM
TECH Fanatic

ya looks good
Old 03-22-2005 | 11:13 AM
TECH Regular

thanks for all the input, good and bad. the tips are going to be chromed and all piping/headers will be black, i had to put something on there inspection is coming up
Old 03-22-2005 | 11:14 AM
TECH Regular

hey AGRV8D i go to SA raceway. as soon as i figure out the noise my car is making i plan on coming up there and doing a few passes with the new cam and exhaust.
Old 03-22-2005 | 11:52 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by badtexasZ28
sure why not, the times in my sig are not new times, they are when i was stock
Ok so your car is good for 12's with the new setup with a 6speed. Where do you live? LOL

Mike
Old 03-22-2005 | 11:55 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by AGRV8D
You dont have to get all butt hurt, ********. Bring your *** to san antonio raceway. I dont give a **** what your car runs....Oh yeah you really dont know me, why dont you come on down to SA, and even if your car beats mine in the 1/4, nevermind, you wont bring you **** talking *** down here anyhow...
End of April good for you. Im putting the car back together right now. Going to the street rod nationals 2nd week in April for some street scene action. After that we can line em up at RCR. Sounds good to me. Keep m informed if you plan on not showing.

So if I do drag you down the track you paying my hotel stay at least maybe some gas money too?
Mike
Old 03-22-2005 | 11:56 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Inspector12
I like every thing up to the side exits its just not what I like, but we all have to do our own thing and the craftmanship looks good. I would like a simular setup, but going out the back.
Care to setup a race with me?

Hey I don't like everything everyone does ,but you don't have to be rude and get mad and pick on them etc... I'll line up with you and I don't need to look up anytimes that you have ran.
Not being a dick, he asked for comments and I gave mine whether it was good or bad. He came back with some cutesy V6 comments. Line em up with me and you tell me if its a V6.

Ill let you know when im in SA to race the other guy.

Mike
Old 03-22-2005 | 12:30 PM
TT-TECH Veteran

Care to setup a race with me?
No problem ask anyone I will race anything win or loose! I don't think you are in my time zone though although I haven't looked up any track times of yours. I just thought you came off pretty rude and just wanted to let you know we all don't want to be running around with cars that look the same. So even if you don't like it I would just try to express that in a nicer way and give some one something positive about what they did as they probably spent a lot of time and hard work on it to have some one else try and make them feel like **** about what they just did etc... If you can't find anything about it you like you can ofcourse handle it like you did here or you could do as I and a lot of others do and not respond to that particular post. So I am not trying to start anything just defending someone else's work good or bad. Just give it a little thought. I am guilty of doing it also and I have tried to not repeat the same thing. See you when ever you want to try and get together!
Old 03-22-2005 | 12:56 PM
TECH Regular

V6 Bird - I said nothing about your car being a V6, I believe I just said I needed dual exhaust. As for running you, anytime. I dont have anything to prove to you or anyone else in this world, I know there is always a faster car or a bigger dick. There is no need to get little man syndrome over this......go take some prozac
Old 03-22-2005 | 01:04 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Inspector12
No problem ask anyone I will race anything win or loose! I don't think you are in my time zone though although I haven't looked up any track times of yours. I just thought you came off pretty rude and just wanted to let you know we all don't want to be running around with cars that look the same. So even if you don't like it I would just try to express that in a nicer way and give some one something positive about what they did as they probably spent a lot of time and hard work on it to have some one else try and make them feel like **** about what they just did etc... If you can't find anything about it you like you can ofcourse handle it like you did here or you could do as I and a lot of others do and not respond to that particular post. So I am not trying to start anything just defending someone else's work good or bad. Just give it a little thought. I am guilty of doing it also and I have tried to not repeat the same thing. See you when ever you want to try and get together!
I understand your view, but understand, his post said good/bad comments. So i gave mine. He was obviously prepared for them or he wouldnt have asked our opinions.

Mike
Old 03-22-2005 | 01:04 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by badtexasZ28
V6 Bird - I said nothing about your car being a V6, I believe I just said I needed dual exhaust. As for running you, anytime. I dont have anything to prove to you or anyone else in this world, I know there is always a faster car or a bigger dick. There is no need to get little man syndrome over this......go take some prozac
Enough with the name calling, im trying to be cool about it. If you cant take criticism then dont post. Pretty simple.

Mike
Old 03-22-2005 | 02:21 PM
TECH Regular

no name calling here, just stating the facts. you are correct, i can take good or bad opinions or i wouldnt have asked for them. but as i said before this is a work in progress as well as my first ever exhaust system being built from scratch. if you dont want your dose of prozac i will take
Old 03-22-2005 | 02:59 PM
TECH Fanatic

Just keep me informed....will i pay for your hotel? you can answer that one jack.have a great day bud
Old 03-22-2005 | 04:04 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by AGRV8D
Just keep me informed....will i pay for your hotel? you can answer that one jack.have a great day bud
I knew you'd clam up...You did claim that I wouldnt come. If i win you pay for the hotel. Thats worth it...its the least you can do for popping off at the mouth sayin i wont come.

Mike
Old 03-22-2005 | 09:16 PM
TECH Regular

CHILDREN!!! GO TO YOUR ROOMS!!! lol chill people it isnt that big of a deal i can take it really
Old 03-22-2005 | 09:18 PM
12 Second Club

looks good
Old 03-22-2005 | 10:22 PM
Launching!

Let me know wht y'all think.[/QUOTE]

This is your car right? Who cares what anyone else thinks. Just build it the way you like cause your car is your car and not anyone elses. You got to like your own car and be happy with what you have. Modifying or custimizing a car is putting your own touch to a car, you do this to make you happy...not anyone else. Be proud of it and just shrug off the negative replies. Just today I saw a 03 Cobra with an extremly ricer 3ft tall spoiler on it and thought to myself never in a million years and then I got to thinking well if he likes it it's his car not mine.
Old 03-23-2005 | 12:04 AM
TECH Regular

trust me, i dont care what anyone thinks. it sounds bad ***, soon it will look bad ***.