Once again, another thanks to Mike @ Icon

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2005, 06:24 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Mike TexaSS
Mike is the man!

Let me know when your ready for a tune...
PM sent

Icon Mike, I'll let you know when I need some more goodies to be installed.
Old 03-23-2005, 09:15 AM
12 Second Club

Can't wait to see the car U.
Old 03-23-2005, 10:41 AM
TECH Resident

I saw your car up at the shop man. It was a nice ride. PERFECT! As far as Mike goes, I wouldnt trust anyone else touching my car. Mike and Icon have done everything to my car from day one. Even the K&N filter Im going to be sad when I have to let my car go. But Mike keep up the good work. When i get another car I will bring it your way!
Old 03-23-2005, 11:53 AM
it is on low boost

Originally Posted by IconAutoSports
Man where do I start! I have been so busy today that it's 12 midnite and I am finally able to reply to this topic!

First of all, I want to thank everyone for the kind words. It really means alot to me that people recognize the way I feel about my work and that I treat each vehicle as if it were mine. I have owned a couple of custom/modified vehicles and I know how I would want myself and my car to be treated if I was going to trust someone else with my baby! That is in my mind at all times. I am on a more "personalized" level. When you call here, there is no middleman. You talk directly to the person that is working on your vehicle, not someone who knows catalogs and part numbers. The majority of the things that we do to our cars are not what they "need", it's what we want. You guys have many choices on who you choose to fulfill these "wants", and I am greatfull that some of you choose to give me the opportunity. I love what I do and I think that makes a big difference.

Ulysses, I am going to say it again, you have the cleanest, most beautiful Camaro SS that I have ever seen (although I am biased to the NBM color!) Keep up the good work with taking care of that thing the way you do. It will pay off later.

I think I'll go home now and get ready for tomorrow.

That boy Mike Jones, who? Mike Jones, has skills as well as class!
Old 03-23-2005, 05:05 PM
10 Second Club

I will be dropping my car off at Icon as soon as I figured out what I want to get done. Then when I get the cash I will bring it back for the new motor. I know my car will come out badass when its in Mikes hands.
Matt