Road trip to Seattle from Houston

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2005, 08:39 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BallerDave
Hey Brad, its Dave. Nice to hear at least yall both made it there and Angus made it back safely. Hey Angus..... I'm gonna need another favor. They are saying im going to Iraq in august for 6-9 months, so i was wondering if you could fly up here and we make that good ole trip back home! And i would like to keep the car garaged ( dont know where, maybe home )the whole time. You and Big jerm can take it out every once in a while. Let me know. It would probably be a July time frame.
Lets see 4th of July, my b-day is the 25th. It will be somewhere around there.
thanks

-dave

Hey Angus do you have those pics from our road trip? And the video? and the pics when i first bought it? just wondering
Sounds good to me. I will be moving ALOT of stuff out of my gargage in a couple of weeks.
Maybe, we can try and put it in my garage.
Old 03-24-2005, 09:21 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You need to see my garage with that damn Yamaha banshee in the garage! No room! I might be able to fly to NC and we can drive the car back. It would be best if Jeremy car put both hawks in the garage. I still have the video of our road trip but I think that is it. Yours and Brad's road trip is on the same tape and I am going to get it to a DVD for both of you guys. You need to call me so we can discuss a road trip back.
Old 03-24-2005, 09:27 AM
TECH Fanatic

I may have extra garage space in about 2 weeks if all goes well.

-Tracey
Old 03-24-2005, 09:28 AM
TECH Junkie

Brad man im sorry to hear/see all the stuff that happend hope you get everything fixed and back to normal. Really sucks all that happend to you and your car.
Old 03-24-2005, 09:29 AM
On The Tree

Ya i will give you a call as soon as i get some firm dates and such.
BTW i ordered those parts yesterday. All i need now is a pulley.
Old 03-24-2005, 09:41 AM
TECH Junkie

We might have to persuade Tracey on that deal. Just make sure Glenn has space for the 4 wheeler Tracey. Oh yeah and Glenn and I want to trade it in to get him a bigger one. He needs the 400EX Honda
Old 03-24-2005, 10:35 AM
TECH Fanatic

You just want him to crash that much faster and harder???? BTW- he's NOT allowed on your 4 wheeler without full body armour.

Brad, I think that your car loved Vince and now she's just being a bitch. Take care of her and make her feel important and she'll come around.

-Tracey
Old 03-24-2005, 10:35 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Z06 JET
I would bet that they were on the car for a while.

JET
Wrong. Tires on the front were brand new 2 months before I sold it. I still have the receipts. Tires on the rear had less than 1000 miles on them. I was running Nitto 555R-II's, remember?

Quit with all the negative rambling! Enough already! What do you expect when buying a used performance car? Flawless and perfect? **** happens! I'm dealing with the same crap on the Vette that I bought used with 19K miles.
Old 03-24-2005, 10:59 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Tracey
You just want him to crash that much faster and harder???? BTW- he's NOT allowed on your 4 wheeler without full body armour.

AW, come on mom! Well get him the 350EX then. We can find Glenn a knight suit and then he car ride if he can even stand up in the armor suit!
Old 03-24-2005, 11:21 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by CySevans
Wrong. Tires on the front were brand new 2 months before I sold it. I still have the receipts. Tires on the rear had less than 1000 miles on them. I was running Nitto 555R-II's, remember?

Quit with all the negative rambling! Enough already! What do you expect when buying a used performance car? Flawless and perfect? **** happens! I'm dealing with the same crap on the Vette that I bought used with 19K miles.

I understand haveing problems, and not trying to be negative, and not rambling or not inteneded that way.

I just know he has had bad luck with the car, unfortunatly

So the tires were new FALKEN tires, was just curious, cause angus said those were rotting on the car, well I have pretty good luck with the tires on previouse cars and have them on the vette.
Old 03-24-2005, 11:26 AM
TECH Junkie

Brad and I look at it this way. He wanted new tires and bigger ones on the rear so now he has new tires and a bigger size on the rear. He wanted the front bumber painted due to rock chips he got from San Antonio so someone backed into the bumper which is now getting fixed and repainted. It happens sometimes...
Old 03-24-2005, 12:05 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Angus
Brad and I look at it this way. He wanted new tires and bigger ones on the rear so now he has new tires and a bigger size on the rear. He wanted the front bumber painted due to rock chips he got from San Antonio so someone backed into the bumper which is now getting fixed and repainted. It happens sometimes...
Yep thats what he and i were talking about the other night. **** happens just at nad times most of the time and in this case at a real shitty time.
Old 03-24-2005, 07:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

well all and all it was a great trip. yes i still love the car. i look at it like she just wants to be perfect for me i wasn't happy with the tire so i go new ones. i wanted to repaint the front end she asked a f*^kin truck to back into her . so thats the was i look at it. the ticket i would have got sooner or later
Old 03-24-2005, 09:10 PM
8 Sec Tuner

Sorry about all the trouble on your trip. But the motor rocked enough to get a ticket.

Damn red cars. They are like donuts to cops.
Old 03-24-2005, 09:18 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Mike TexaSS
Sorry about all the trouble on your trip. But the motor rocked enough to get a ticket.

Or Tarimasu to Mikey...
Old 03-25-2005, 09:46 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Mike TexaSS

ya the motor kicks *** ya did a great jod on it