RPM vs FASTech vs Icon (my car)

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2005, 12:46 PM
8 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Will your car be ready for this weekend Rick? Would love to take a swing at the ol Turbo car while you all are getting the tune down. Just for that I won just because you only 60fted the car!
Old 04-06-2005, 12:47 PM
On The Tree

First of all, we dont have any LME built motor either. Chances of us driving to houston this weekend are slim to none. We are ready here, which is where Powell said he would come to race. Powell is who called us out and Powell is who we are racing. "or whomever he has drive his car" I will be driving my car as usual. Mad props to sean for taking one for the team.
Old 04-06-2005, 12:48 PM
8 Second Club

Mmmmmm...Sweet Tarts......Mmmmmmm
Old 04-06-2005, 12:49 PM
On The Tree

deal!
Old 04-06-2005, 12:51 PM
8 Second Club

See I want to knock out two birds with one stone.. I dont want you all to back down..
Old 04-06-2005, 12:55 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

whats up powell you started a **** storm.
Old 04-06-2005, 12:56 PM
11 Second Club

I want to race matts vette motor on motor tire for tire. NO drag radials
Old 04-06-2005, 12:59 PM
8 Second Club

Sorry about not calling Bstead.. I've got court tonight and then I'm going to try to get some rest still. I have a Orthopedic apt tomorrow, went to the doc on Monday and he took some more X-rays and its still messed up..

Just for the people who don't know, about 3 months ago I fractured my lower Vertabrae... That is why I have Mike driving.. I've had better luck behind the wheel, but Mike is the only person I trust, well other then Nick, driving my car.
Old 04-06-2005, 01:10 PM
11 Second Club

its cool im raceing a neon tonight you comeing out to walmart
Old 04-06-2005, 01:24 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor / 7 Second Club

All this talking and I bet not one race happens. Oh and we might just have a Nitrous car for you guys. But It might be out gunned
Old 04-06-2005, 01:27 PM
11 Second Club

Josh PM mike about which car you want to race
Old 04-06-2005, 01:35 PM
it is on low boost

Originally Posted by GoldRust
All this talking and I bet not one race happens. Oh and we might just have a Nitrous car for you guys. But It might be out gunned

Which one?
Old 04-06-2005, 01:36 PM
Banned

One question, No offense to anyone but why didn't you ever race Badbluess, cause you had a back problem and couldn't right, why now all of a sudden are you letting someone else drive the car. Just a question ????

What is the excuse going to be this time ????? for not racing, hope this **** happens, would like to see if personally

Like I said no offense just want to understand what happend with all the **** talking with POWELL and BADBLUESS, Thought you were going to sell it also, what happend to that ????

JET
Old 04-06-2005, 01:38 PM
FormerVendor

We needed a topic to "stir up the pot" a little. I got tired of seeing topics about lawnmowers and weed wackers for sale or " I'm having a problem with my girlfriend of 5 years please help"
Old 04-06-2005, 01:39 PM
11 Second Club

Look man we said we would race Powells back is fucked up Mike will drive NO EXCUSES
Old 04-06-2005, 01:48 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by Z06 JET
One question, No offense to anyone but why didn't you ever race Badbluess, cause you had a back problem and couldn't right, why now all of a sudden are you letting someone else drive the car. Just a question ????

What is the excuse going to be this time ????? for not racing, hope this **** happens, would like to see if personally

Like I said no offense just want to understand what happend with all the **** talking with POWELL and BADBLUESS, Thought you were going to sell it also, what happend to that ????

JET
Jet, come on now. There's no "all of a sudden" about anything here. I was the first one to make a nitrous pass on Powell's car after we made all the changes to it. It takes a while to line a car out. Some of us are busy and can't go to the track every weekend. It just happens that way sometimes.

What is the excuse going to be this time? I think it's going to be that someone doesn't want to bring their car out because it's for sale and they don't want to break anthing. I respect that because I understand it. You might not because you have never owned a car of this caliber. But if you can convince him to bring it out one last time go ahead. We and from what it looks like, a few others will be ready.
Old 04-06-2005, 01:55 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by IconAutoSports
Jet, come on now. There's no "all of a sudden" about anything here. I was the first one to make a nitrous pass on Powell's car after we made all the changes to it. It takes a while to line a car out. Some of us are busy and can't go to the track every weekend. It just happens that way sometimes.

What is the excuse going to be this time? I think it's going to be that someone doesn't want to bring their car out because it's for sale and they don't want to break anthing. I respect that because I understand it. You might not because you have never owned a car of this caliber. But if you can convince him to bring it out one last time go ahead. We and from what it looks like, a few others will be ready.

That is cool, I just knew last time all the **** hit the fan, they were suppose to race, but it never happened. All I knew was that he hurt his back which sucks, I thought before that he drove the car and you just worked on it. I know you can drive MIKE, I also know your one hell of a mechanic IMHO. I also know that Powell was going to sell the car, well now that is not happening. I wish Jason would race Powell, would have like to have seen that ****, think that would have been one hell of a race. I just hope this time that a race happens, and hopefully while I am there from the 8th to the 20th of April. I understand the whole working thing, doing it now, Been in this dam cold *** state to dam long, I need to come home before I go crazy.

JET
Old 04-06-2005, 01:57 PM
11 Second Club

i thought the badbluess thing was with the todd boys not powell he just kind of got tossed into the mix!
Old 04-06-2005, 02:08 PM
it is on low boost

Why don't we set this thing up and see everyone Saturday at HMP? No more "what happened with this race or that race" foulness. Just bring the cars to HMP after the Vette show or whatever and get down to the nitty gritty. Sean, bring the damn thing and I bet that there will be someone out there that you can race. At least you can say that you were out there and if none of these guys show up...guess what, they didn't step up to the challenge. I'm just personally tired of all of the crawfishing at hand with all of these stories about "selling cars" and "tire size" and "turbo size" but who cares what I think...I don't even have a race car.

Maybe that's why I sold mine...BECAUSE NOBODY AT THE TIME WOULD STEP UP!

Not trying to offend any members.
Old 04-06-2005, 02:08 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 1LSWON
i thought the badbluess thing was with the todd boys not powell he just kind of got tossed into the mix!

It was both the todd boys and Powell, that had talked a race with Badbluess. I was really hoping to see Jason and Powell race, would have been a good race. As for the Todd boys, well personally I don't know much about that mustang they have , but I would bet that they would have won that race. Just my opinion, no offense Jason, but that would have been one race that I would not have bet on. I think Powell and Jason would have been a 50/50 chance, but would have had my money on Jason.

JET