He got me.

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2005, 02:21 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default He got me.

I make the turn going south on 1960 from jones road and I come to a stop light on the phone and as im leaving im ressonating the borla like its no tomarro only to look up in my rear view mirrior to see someone riding my ***. 3 seconds later the strobes came on. Yes, it was standrfer. Pull over into the beck and masten side road. To make a long story short, I acted stoopid and didnt know what was done to the car, he saw no cats, and then when he tried to pop the hood, thank god it didnt open, ive been needing to adjust that hood latch every since the accident, becasue you have to wiggle it a certain way, but after today its fine the way it is, lol. So I got off with no cats only. After the hood wouldnt pop, the whole time I was biting my tounge to stop me from laughing uncontrolably. The situation was more funny to me than anything cause of this guys rep. He also made it clear that bringing a pic to court wouldnt work, and that he would be at the court house on that date to check the car out personally because so many people get out of this type of thing. Im just gona pay the fine and move on with my life.

Last edited by stang killer; 04-06-2005 at 11:36 AM.
Old 04-06-2005, 02:49 AM
TECH Senior Member

sucks donaynay... let me know how it goes
Old 04-06-2005, 03:00 AM
TECH Senior Member

That sucks. how much is a ticket for no cats?
Old 04-06-2005, 03:08 AM
That's what she said...

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

why is it that you can barley hardly ever never read wtf the cops write on tickets?

must be a crack-like sugar high from all those donuts....

i mean its almost like they are writing out a check for their own organizations using someone else's money
Old 04-06-2005, 07:54 AM
Banned

lolololol what a homo cop...muffler modifications, sucks danaynay...oh well life goes on
Old 04-06-2005, 07:58 AM
TECH Resident

it was a state tropper right... the ticket is green. yea and the ticket wont be more then 160. its cool deydey, iv had my fair share
Old 04-06-2005, 08:16 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Kent Adams office. 120 bucks... down the road. I paid mine 2 weeks ago.
Old 04-06-2005, 08:24 AM
TECH Addict

He probably told you that he will be there, to scare you into putting cats on your car.
98% of the cops ususally forget court dates or just outright don't show up.
Old 04-06-2005, 08:36 AM
TECH Resident

$160 ? I thought it was more...either way that sucks.

Sorry bro.

Brian
Old 04-06-2005, 08:57 AM
Mustang Moderator

Dude, its simple, just don't drive that car to court!

Guess I won't be pimping the mustang on 1960 anytime soon haha

See ya'll this weekend
Old 04-06-2005, 09:00 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by XtinctHawk02
He probably told you that he will be there, to scare you into putting cats on your car.
98% of the cops ususally forget court dates or just outright don't show up.
yeah that sux man. but kinda off topic but not really. my friend got a ticket for street racing and when court time came up the officer was at chili's. boy ive nvr seen a judge that pissed ever. dismissed the case and got all of his money back. including bail money. so he is now know as officer chili's

good luck man!
Old 04-06-2005, 09:01 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by stang killer
I make the turn going south on 1960 from jones road and I come to a stop light on the phone and as im leaving im ressonating the borla like its no tomarro only to look up in my rear view mirrior to see someone riding my ***. 3 seconds later the strobes came on. Yes, it was standrfer. Pull over into the beck and masten side road. To make a long story short, I acted stoopid and didnt know what was done to the car, he saw no cats, and then when he tried to pop the hood, thank god it didnt open, ive been needing to adjust that hood latch every since the accident, becasue you have to wiggle it a certain way, but after today its fine the way it is, lol. So I got off with no cats only. After the hood wouldnt pop, the whole time I was biting my tounge to stop me from laughing uncontrolably. The situation was more funny to me than anything cause of this guys rep. He also made it clear that bringing a pic to court wouldnt work, and that he would be at the court house on that date to check the car out personally because so many people get out of this type of thing. Im just gona pay the fine and move on with my life.
You were the one they wee talking about when I walked out of wings n more last night. Damn that sucks. You do have a sweet car though.

Last edited by BigBronco; 04-06-2005 at 01:32 PM.
Old 04-06-2005, 09:01 AM
Teching In

Default 1960 And 290

That area is getting bad with the law dawgs.I have been pulled over twice for the exhaust issue.Once i was going from fallbrook to Cyfair hospital and three sheriffs surrounded my car .The lead officer said that i was revving my engine at him .I have kooks with cats and Borla.I was in My EMS gear so i think that is why he let me off with no ticket.The engine was cold ,and so my car tends to be a bit louder.I try to avoid the area in general,i do not need to give them any bait.
Old 04-06-2005, 09:27 AM
TECH Addict

Is it wise to post that much personal information on a public web site?

Identity thieves would be all over that. I mean, there's your driver's license number, your address, your phone number, your date of birth, vehicle license number....
Old 04-06-2005, 09:38 AM
That's what she said...

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by CySevans

Identity thieves would be all over that. I mean, there's your driver's license number, your address, your phone number, your date of birth, vehicle license number....
i was just going to prank call him and heckle about the ticket

Old 04-06-2005, 10:05 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by CySevans

how can you read that? i can barely read them when i have one in hand
Old 04-06-2005, 10:14 AM
12 Second Club

Take all 14 days u have to respond right then on the 14th day call in and ask for an extension. Should give u another 30 days, maybe by then he will have forgotten.
Old 04-06-2005, 10:47 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by brandont454
how can you read that? i can barely read them when i have one in hand
Do you want me to post it all?
Old 04-06-2005, 01:33 PM
12 Second Club

one time I was at a light at night with my cutout open and I took off kind of fast and some lights cam on behind me. I quickly tuned off my cuout and pulled over on the next off street. I guess the cop was behind me the whole time, anyway he asked why I was in such a hurry and I told him I was following a friend to another friends house just down the street. He asked a bunch of questions and ended up letting me go with "if I ever see you again..." It sounded like he was after someone else with my cars description maybe but wasnt looking for me apparently.

so I got off with no tickets

is loudness reasonable cause to pull someone over, obviously they cant see that you dont have cats on while youre driving... maybe you can fight it somehow that he shouldnt have pulled you over for that reason. I forget all the legal stuff I heard awhile ago that pertains to this.
Old 04-06-2005, 02:11 PM
12 Second Club

Yes decibel level is a violation.