UTSA (University of Texas at San Antonio) - anyone going?

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2005, 11:55 PM
SSU, come over and relax

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

one of my best friends pledged ATO last semester there but he didnt have enough time so he couldnt do it. they just opened an ATO chapter up here at NC State this year.
Old 05-09-2005, 09:23 AM
Launching!

There were a ton of kids from Cy-Creek that went there last year, most of them hoping to get into UT Austin after a year. They ended up going there and partying the whole time, and not balancing out the partying with studying, and pretty much suck at life now. It is a good school if you actually do your work, and can transfer to Austin, or if you decide you want to stay there. Good luck with everything

Brian
Old 05-09-2005, 10:50 AM

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Slammed-am
I'll murder you.

psshhhh man for a Fikse/LS1 owner your death threats sure are uncreative. Atleast say some thing like, I'll beat you to death with a rusty hammer and then I'll take your shoes.
Old 05-10-2005, 11:58 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by #41
There were a ton of kids from Cy-Creek that went there last year, most of them hoping to get into UT Austin after a year. They ended up going there and partying the whole time, and not balancing out the partying with studying, and pretty much suck at life now. It is a good school if you actually do your work, and can transfer to Austin, or if you decide you want to stay there. Good luck with everything

Brian
yeah, i am trying to get over to austin

Quick Reply: UTSA (University of Texas at San Antonio) - anyone going?