Anybody attend 24hr Fitness @ 1960 & Jones Rd?

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2005, 12:02 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

so what exactly do yall bench and wut not, id like to see where your at...i would need a spotter for squats cuz my football coaches made me go so low that now my knees ache and pop all the time. I hate that ****. wut time do yall go about?
Old 05-10-2005, 12:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by GAME OVER
so what exactly do yall bench and wut not, id like to see where your at...i would need a spotter for squats cuz my football coaches made me go so low that now my knees ache and pop all the time. I hate that ****. wut time do yall go about?
I go pretty heavy and focus mainly on upper body. Legs maybe once a week. I'm not a big guy, but in the past month i've seen some pretty significant gains. Since I work so sporadically, Im never there at a set time. I will be this summer, though. PM me or catch me on aim if you want to meet up there sometime or if you need a spot.
Old 05-10-2005, 01:45 PM
TECH Senior Member

my pennicle i bench pressed 315 and squatted 445.. i was in football and i also have knee problems bc our coaches made us go to low. That was two years ago now, and i have not picked up the weights since. I would be lucky to throw up 225.. and im talking lucky. I have also blown out my ACL since then and im afraid to do leg excercises, so i just stick to the leg press, i feel more controlledo n that machine. I have pretty good size, so im focused on low weight/high reps to sculpt and tone my body, im not interested in strength anymore, bc i do not need it.
Old 05-10-2005, 02:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by The Darkside
my pennicle i bench pressed 315 and squatted 445.. i was in football and i also have knee problems bc our coaches made us go to low. That was two years ago now, and i have not picked up the weights since. I would be lucky to throw up 225.. and im talking lucky. I have also blown out my ACL since then and im afraid to do leg excercises, so i just stick to the leg press, i feel more controlledo n that machine. I have pretty good size, so im focused on low weight/high reps to sculpt and tone my body, im not interested in strength anymore, bc i do not need it.

You're gonna need it after you see what Slammed-Am looks like this summer.
Old 05-10-2005, 03:03 PM
TECH Enthusiast

yeah matt, looks like i will be signing up pretty soon, you got a lot bigger... didnt expect your guns to be that big.. haha... but i would still like to spar ... lol..
Old 05-10-2005, 03:20 PM
TECH Senior Member

haha, well you have some catching up... but im glad you are doing it though.. keep up the work
Old 05-10-2005, 04:25 PM
Mustang Moderator

DC Training ownz all of j00
Old 05-10-2005, 04:44 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Stang Man
DC Training ownz all of j00

this man speaks the truth