College Station Discount Tire??

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2005, 02:20 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default College Station Discount Tire??

Today I noticed a pretty good sized chunk of tread missing from my 1 year old Nitto tires. Its not a huge chunk, but the belts are showing, so it for sure needs to be replaced. I didn't purchase the roadhazard warranty for the tires since it would have been over 100 dollars, so I'm pretty much out of luck there. Does anyone on here work at Discount Tire in College Station or know anyone who does? I'm hoping I can get a little help with this situation, especially since its the end of the semester, and I have no money left! Any help is greatly appreciated!
-Kurt
Old 05-08-2005, 05:33 PM
Ginger Hater

Originally Posted by 01 Silverado
Does anyone on here work at Discount Tire in College Station or know anyone who does? I'm hoping I can get a little help with this situation, especially since its the end of the semester, and I have no money left! Any help is greatly appreciated!
-Kurt
I understand the money situation, my finance's are pretty thin right now.

I don't have the hook up @ Discount Tire, but i do have it at Firestone, lemme know if you want to go the fstone route.
Old 05-08-2005, 05:36 PM
TECH Junkie

THose Potenza's look like they have a lot of thread on them... Think Firestone is the one that makes them....
Old 05-08-2005, 07:44 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Spazdout
I understand the money situation, my finance's are pretty thin right now.

I don't have the hook up @ Discount Tire, but i do have it at Firestone, lemme know if you want to go the fstone route.
If I was going for all 4 tires, I'd consider it... but I want to have the same brand tires all around. If yall could somehow get a Nitto 404 (295/50/20) for a good price and throw it on for cheaper, I'm totally up for it. Thanks for the reply!
TTT for the rest!
Old 05-08-2005, 09:47 PM
On The Tree

im a manager at discount in abilene and every tire we sell has at least a prorated road hazard so u will get some type of credit back, good luck
Old 05-08-2005, 10:32 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by ChameleonBird
im a manager at discount in abilene and every tire we sell has at least a prorated road hazard so u will get some type of credit back, good luck
Does this also hold true if the tires were bought from Discount Tire Direct? I do not have a reciept for the tires, but I do have my credit card statement showing the purchase from Discount Tire. I'm pretty sure they will honor this, but just double-checking before I go to the store tomorrow. Thanks guys!
Old 05-08-2005, 11:52 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 01 Silverado
Does this also hold true if the tires were bought from Discount Tire Direct? I do not have a reciept for the tires, but I do have my credit card statement showing the purchase from Discount Tire. I'm pretty sure they will honor this, but just double-checking before I go to the store tomorrow. Thanks guys!
its kind of up to the store, discount tire direct is a separate enitity from the stores around the country so its all up to the store manager