Who's the rich guy in Tomball with the gunmetal grey Murcielago?

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2005, 03:45 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I see him alot on 2920. He has some sort of exhaust mod. My friend Casey tried to run him on 249 in his 383 Z06. The guy turned off to get gas, but I am sure from the how he drives that car he would have run with em.

Sweet looking no question!

The yellow one is a guy that owns a salon on louetta.

Cheers
G
Old 05-19-2005, 07:08 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ha, a funny story about the Gunmetal Lambo. A few months back I had the wife and kids running errands in Tomball. We had the back of the truck full of lumber and had grabbed a load of groceries at Wal-mart. I put the groceries in the back and they seemed secure. Well we passed the Lambo in traffic making the lights. At Med. Center Dr. I gave it too much throttle and unknown to me I dropped a can of beans, a box of crackers and some other stuff. The Lambo was close behind in the next lane. Some dudes in a car rolled up and yell to us to let us know we were dropping groceries. I looked back and saw the can of beans still rolling around in traffic next to the Lambo and felt really bad. Can you imagine risking driving that car and having to dodge a silly can of baked beans bouncing at you.

I did see a new Carrera GT last week, maybe the same guy?

Vernon