Russell wins #8 Street Fighter but refused his winnings at CLOBBERTHON!

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2005, 03:06 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by INVISIBLEZ
I posted this a few minutes ago on h.o.r.
Thanks! The more people that know about this the less Joe Golden will screw.
Old 05-22-2005, 03:11 PM
TECH Regular

Go read the story on Hotrodgossip folks. You guys should of listended for the call. I have talked to a couple other ppl that ran in that class. and agree with Joe, yall are making yourselfs look worse, by posting on everyboard in houston?!
Old 05-22-2005, 03:14 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by robv910
Go read the story on Hotrodgossip folks. You guys should of listended for the call. I have talked to a couple other ppl that ran in that class. and agree with Joe, yall are making yourselfs look worse, by posting on everyboard in houston?!
He apparently has banded me from the site. Will you copy and paste what he has said? I would like to here what he says about stealing from my son.
Old 05-22-2005, 03:21 PM
TECH Regular

MOST OF THE THE TIME I STAY AT THE STARTING LINE AND RUN THE CARS THAT COME UP TO THE WATER BOX. I DO CALL THE CARS TO THE STAGING LANES WHEN ITS TIME FOR THEIR NEXT ROUND. THE GUYS IN THE BACK PULL 'EM OUT OF THE LANES AND SEND 'EM TO THE FRONT AFTER I CALL 'EM UP.

LAST NIGHT WE'RE RUNNING THE FINALS FOR THE STREET KING SPOTS. I HAVE CALLED FOR ALL THE FINAL ROUND CARS TO THE LANES. GREG MILLER COMES OUT AND THERE IS A #8 CAR BESIDE HIM. ITS THE FINAL ROUND. THEY RUN, GREG WINS FOR AT LEAST THE 3RD TIME MAYBE THE 4TH WIN FOR HIM AS THE #8 STREET KING.

ABOUT 3O MIN LATER GREG COMES OVER AND I PAY HIM FOR THE WIN FOR THE #8 KING. I HAD JUST PAID THE #8 RUNNER UP. ITS ANOTHER 10 MIN AND I TAKE GLENS PICTURE HOLDING THE TROPHY.
NOW ABOUT 15 MIN LATER HERE COMES THE "IDIOT" THAT IS POSTING ON THE OTHER SITES HOW I FUCKED HIM. THE "IDIOT" COMES OVER AND SAYS WELL YOU CAN GO AHAEAD AND PAY ME FOR #8 THE KING AIN'T GOING TO SHOW. GREG HAS BEEN KING FOR 3 OR 4 EVENTS NOW, HE ALWAYS GETS THERE WHEN THE GATES OPEN AND NOW SOME GUY IS TELLING ME HE NEEDS TO BE PAID BECUASE GREG DIDN'T SHOW UP IN THE LANES!

NOW I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO THE "IDIOT", BUT I JUST DON'T SEE HOW I FUCKED THE GUY! IF YOU GONNA SHOW UP 30 MIN AFTER I PAY THE WINNER SAYING YOU NEED TO GET PAID, YOU NEED TO TELL THAT **** TO YOUR MOMMA WHEN SHE IS WIPING YOUR ***! WE HAD OVER 200 CARS LAST NIGHT AND I AIN'T GOT TIME TO HAND WALK "IDIOTS" THRU THE LANES. GROW THE **** UP AND LEARN TO TAKE RESPONSIBLITY FOR YOUR **** UPS AND QUIT BLAMEING EVERYONE ELSE!

This is from Joe, and i have to agree with him, and have talked to another racer that was running for that spot last night and they agree with him as well. Joe is not out to **** anybody. He is going to do what he wants. if you dont like his events DONT SHOW up. Thats point blank, he is oviously doing something right, cause he had the biggest event yet yesterday.

Rob
Old 05-22-2005, 03:38 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by robv910
MOST OF THE THE TIME I STAY AT THE STARTING LINE AND RUN THE CARS THAT COME UP TO THE WATER BOX. I DO CALL THE CARS TO THE STAGING LANES WHEN ITS TIME FOR THEIR NEXT ROUND. THE GUYS IN THE BACK PULL 'EM OUT OF THE LANES AND SEND 'EM TO THE FRONT AFTER I CALL 'EM UP.

LAST NIGHT WE'RE RUNNING THE FINALS FOR THE STREET KING SPOTS. I HAVE CALLED FOR ALL THE FINAL ROUND CARS TO THE LANES. GREG MILLER COMES OUT AND THERE IS A #8 CAR BESIDE HIM. ITS THE FINAL ROUND. THEY RUN, GREG WINS FOR AT LEAST THE 3RD TIME MAYBE THE 4TH WIN FOR HIM AS THE #8 STREET KING.

ABOUT 3O MIN LATER GREG COMES OVER AND I PAY HIM FOR THE WIN FOR THE #8 KING. I HAD JUST PAID THE #8 RUNNER UP. ITS ANOTHER 10 MIN AND I TAKE GLENS PICTURE HOLDING THE TROPHY.
NOW ABOUT 15 MIN LATER HERE COMES THE "IDIOT" THAT IS POSTING ON THE OTHER SITES HOW I FUCKED HIM. THE "IDIOT" COMES OVER AND SAYS WELL YOU CAN GO AHAEAD AND PAY ME FOR #8 THE KING AIN'T GOING TO SHOW. GREG HAS BEEN KING FOR 3 OR 4 EVENTS NOW, HE ALWAYS GETS THERE WHEN THE GATES OPEN AND NOW SOME GUY IS TELLING ME HE NEEDS TO BE PAID BECUASE GREG DIDN'T SHOW UP IN THE LANES!

NOW I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO THE "IDIOT", BUT I JUST DON'T SEE HOW I FUCKED THE GUY! IF YOU GONNA SHOW UP 30 MIN AFTER I PAY THE WINNER SAYING YOU NEED TO GET PAID, YOU NEED TO TELL THAT **** TO YOUR MOMMA WHEN SHE IS WIPING YOUR ***! WE HAD OVER 200 CARS LAST NIGHT AND I AIN'T GOT TIME TO HAND WALK "IDIOTS" THRU THE LANES. GROW THE **** UP AND LEARN TO TAKE RESPONSIBLITY FOR YOUR **** UPS AND QUIT BLAMEING EVERYONE ELSE!

This is from Joe, and i have to agree with him, and have talked to another racer that was running for that spot last night and they agree with him as well. Joe is not out to **** anybody. He is going to do what he wants. if you dont like his events DONT SHOW up. Thats point blank, he is oviously doing something right, cause he had the biggest event yet yesterday.

Rob
Joe didn't tell the whole story as would be expected. Perhaps he doesn't even know the story. Russell went from his final win directly to the staging lanes without going anywhere else. The staging guy directed him to his lane. He and the staging guys waited for 30-45 minutes just like I stated for the King to show. He did not show. Russell was doing as directed. Apparently the previous King was allowed to race before the final round. He must have been allowed to race one of the losers by mistake. Joe keeps no writen record of who has won what from each round. Several have said he goes by memory.

Russell showed Joe all of his time slips and proof that he was the finalist to race the King. Joe actually agreed that Russell was correct and then told him he would not pay again and if he didn't like it not to come back. Real professional! Well, he hadn't paid the real finalist the first time yet! Joe owes my son $600 and a trophy!

Before somebody starts calling somebody and idiot they better get their facts straight and even take a look in the mirror!
Old 05-22-2005, 03:57 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Why do you guys continue to go to his races?????

225-343-9029
Old 05-22-2005, 04:14 PM

They go to make him rich, Anything that has to do with him I just stay clear. He still has alot of dick riders though...
Old 05-22-2005, 04:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

agreed ...i just would quit going to his events.....they are getting bigger and bigger...
Old 05-22-2005, 06:13 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Was there yesterday watching the Wolfe racecraft car . This bitch is bad . The car set low ET in Qualifying I think .. Sad part is , Wolfe was DQ'ed for being around 20 lbs underweight. Now the fucked-up thing about this is that Joe didn't want to weigh the cars until after qualifying ??? Thats just "BULLSHIT" !!! Weigh in @ TECH !! I "believe if Wolfe knew they were underweight he would of added weight no problem . I dont think Wolfe made the trip down here to race after being invited by Joe to try and cheat . He doesnt have to ,Wolfe has an extremely fast car & I think Joe "knew" that . Wolfe being Dq'ed enabled Alleycat to re-enter the race after getting a severe assdragging by Wolfe w/ the boost turned down . So you guys figure it out . Not that hard ..

Sorry to hear Russell got screwed out of his winnings also .

Brought to you by " Joe Golden Productions "
Old 05-22-2005, 06:25 PM
10 Second Club

Robv910, you are defending Joe when he admitted to making a mistake to the true winner's face, but being such a tight *** not to pay the man for his own mistake. Defend as you might, Joe is in the wrong. I'm not gonna argue, he gave the money to his buddy that "always" wins. Kinda like giving your lottery winning to your ex-girlfriends current boyfriend.
Old 05-22-2005, 06:44 PM
Teching In

I know this isn't the popular vote here, but I gotta say it.

Greg Miller(current #8 spot holder) was parked right next to the staging lanes. His race truck was in plain view of everyone around the staging area.
His picture has been up on Hot Rod Gossip for several weeks. Everyone in that class knew who they would have to race if they made it to the finals.
I heard Baker, AND Joe call for ALL street king winners to the lanes, SEVERAL times, over the PA system.
Greg showed up and raced the guy that got next to him.
He WON.
If Russel sat there and let that happen, it looks like HE is to blame....................HUH?
YOU are ultimately responsible for what you let happen to you. I ain't taking up for Joe. He's a big boy and can handle his own business, but GREG ran HIS race, why should the title, money, and trophy be taken from him?
HE did HIS part.
Even if Joe paid Russel, it's not fair to say that he's the new spot holder, Greg Miller ran is race and won.
Just MY $.02
Old 05-22-2005, 06:53 PM
Teching In

There is ALWAYS 2 sides to every story.
Here is what the guy that raced Greg Miller in the finals had to say about it.
This is just a copy and paste, so don't shoot the messenger.

The whole truth about 8

Author:
white95mustang
[Edit] Date Posted: 15:56:31 05/22/05 Sun
The reason that the self claiming #8 winner did not race the #8 king is because he clearly sandbagged and was DQ'ed! So I raced the king instead of him racing it. I raced him and saw him sandbagg. Not only did I see it but several people I didn't even know came up to me when I was pulling back to the trailer and said that was bullshit he sandbagged! So I took the time slip to Joe and the sandbagger was DQ'ed. Then I got back into the car after Joe had told Greg (#8 King) that the sandbagger was DQ'ed and went to line up. I then raced Greg and lost by .037 finish margin. If it is true and the sandbagger is claiming that he is the winner that is clearly bullshit. You saw me at the end of the track shaking my head and motherfucking you because of what you had done. You cheated and if I were you I would let go of it. An 87mph 7.38 is not going to happen. Especially when you were in front of me the whole time and I had 94mph 7.35. My advice to you is if you want to stay in the runnning, don't let out of it till after the finish line. Larry, please you and your son go to LRP or HRP because we don't need cheaters!
Old 05-22-2005, 07:00 PM
TECH Enthusiast

check this out for some joe golden comic relief. http://videos.streetfire.net/Player....d=0&term=latin

**** that backwards *** redneck.
Old 05-22-2005, 07:01 PM
10 Second Club

That's kind of funny b/c I watched the car run all night and I never once heard him let out or brake before the traps. Like I stated earlier I payed close attention to the car b/c it was one of my favorites, the car looked stock, but ran well. Try as they might they're just trying to save face and justify a screw up. Joe has banned anyone from his site that does not aggree with him or will stick up for his mistake....... "thegreenbullit", excellent video. I know Tech is too complicated for Joe's lack of intelligence, well gooolee I'm just a old fat redneck.......

Last edited by INVISIBLEZ; 05-22-2005 at 07:15 PM.
Old 05-22-2005, 07:13 PM
Teching In

Damn thats a funny *** video.
I don't care who ya are!
Old 05-22-2005, 07:21 PM
Mustang Moderator

5,000 chooloots. Joe Goldenshower wouldn't know what hit him!
Old 05-22-2005, 07:28 PM
Teching In

I wonder if this Joe Golden reports all of this cash he makes at these races to the IRS. Hint Hint Larry....
Old 05-22-2005, 07:39 PM

I'm sure he does not but there is a good chance that the IRS just might though....
Old 05-22-2005, 07:59 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by 2 Windows
I know this isn't the popular vote here, but I gotta say it.

Greg Miller(current #8 spot holder) was parked right next to the staging lanes. His race truck was in plain view of everyone around the staging area.
His picture has been up on Hot Rod Gossip for several weeks. Everyone in that class knew who they would have to race if they made it to the finals.
I heard Baker, AND Joe call for ALL street king winners to the lanes, SEVERAL times, over the PA system.
Greg showed up and raced the guy that got next to him.
He WON.
If Russel sat there and let that happen, it looks like HE is to blame....................HUH?
YOU are ultimately responsible for what you let happen to you. I ain't taking up for Joe. He's a big boy and can handle his own business, but GREG ran HIS race, why should the title, money, and trophy be taken from him?
HE did HIS part.
Even if Joe paid Russel, it's not fair to say that he's the new spot holder, Greg Miller ran is race and won.
Just MY $.02
You got to be kidding! Russell had no idea who the current King was. Russell doesn't even have a working computer. You are saying if you don't visit web sites that you can't enter a fair race?

Russell went to the lane he was instructed to go to and waited for the King to arrive. He was in the lane as soon as he completed his final round so it didn't matter if he heard the call or not.

Yes, Russell sat there and waited for the lane directors to direct the King to the proper lane that he was directed to. Somebody had the current King race the wrong car. That is not Russell fault. It is the organizers fault and should make right on his mistake.
Old 05-22-2005, 08:17 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by 2 Windows
There is ALWAYS 2 sides to every story.
Here is what the guy that raced Greg Miller in the finals had to say about it.
This is just a copy and paste, so don't shoot the messenger.

The whole truth about 8

Author:
white95mustang
[Edit] Date Posted: 15:56:31 05/22/05 Sun
The reason that the self claiming #8 winner did not race the #8 king is because he clearly sandbagged and was DQ'ed! So I raced the king instead of him racing it. I raced him and saw him sandbagg. Not only did I see it but several people I didn't even know came up to me when I was pulling back to the trailer and said that was bullshit he sandbagged! So I took the time slip to Joe and the sandbagger was DQ'ed. Then I got back into the car after Joe had told Greg (#8 King) that the sandbagger was DQ'ed and went to line up. I then raced Greg and lost by .037 finish margin. If it is true and the sandbagger is claiming that he is the winner that is clearly bullshit. You saw me at the end of the track shaking my head and motherfucking you because of what you had done. You cheated and if I were you I would let go of it. An 87mph 7.38 is not going to happen. Especially when you were in front of me the whole time and I had 94mph 7.35. My advice to you is if you want to stay in the runnning, don't let out of it till after the finish line. Larry, please you and your son go to LRP or HRP because we don't need cheaters!
white95mustang needs to take a look at his time slip before saying he won. He got treed badly! Russell ran a .509 light to his .650. Joe said at the driver meeting if you have the race won you don't have to run it out as long as you are not 6 mph low. Russell's best mph in time trial was a 92. He was way over 6 below. He even ran a better et than Russell ran. A 7.35 to Russell's 7.38. Yes, Russell could possible have ran a 7.34 et for the class but he didn't have to.

Joe nor anyone else made mention of any disqualification to Russell or the lane coordinators.

white95mustang---Poor looser!

Last edited by Larry; 05-22-2005 at 08:30 PM.

Quick Reply: Russell wins #8 Street Fighter but refused his winnings at CLOBBERTHON!