Fender roller (houston area)

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2005 | 07:02 PM
((((((Administrator))))))

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Linxs
Is it a must to roll the fenders for 315's in the rear?
No, not all 315's are really the same size. When I had 315 Nitto 555R's on the back of my SS I never had a problem. When I mounted some 315 BF Goodrich G-Force KD's I was rubbing everywhere. Not only did I have to roll the fenders but I also had to beat in the wheel well a bit.

OldsGirl- When its all said and done it looks factory, you can't tell anything was changed just that the lip is all the way up now.
I've seen a car with the lip cut off. It looked good but I'm glad I rolled it instead. Looks alot cleaner to roll them then cut them. Just my $.02

Peace,
Craig.
Old 06-01-2005 | 07:44 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by CRAGER
No, not all 315's are really the same size. When I had 315 Nitto 555R's on the back of my SS I never had a problem. When I mounted some 315 BF Goodrich G-Force KD's I was rubbing everywhere. Not only did I have to roll the fenders but I also had to beat in the wheel well a bit.

Peace,
Craig.

Thanks for the reply, I had them balanced and mounted after work today. Looks sweet! No rubbing issues at all. I'll post pics tomorrow, I am in class finishing up 3 of the 6 hours I need to graduate with a BBA .
Old 06-02-2005 | 02:17 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by CRAGER
I didn't mention any names, but since you did!!!

It comes with a heat gun, but does not come with the magic touch that Joe was lacking! j/k Joe! lol

Peace,
Craig.
need a "HAND". ill "WALK" over and help next time