me vs 404fwhp SRT4 vs K04 turbo'd S4 *Vid*

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2005, 01:32 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by slowsrt4
LOL Guys i am not claiming i am the fastest thing in the world.

U guys now know how fast it is and if ur coming and wanting to race for money, basically means to be u know u can beat me.
SMART GUY!!!!
Props for a quick car though!!!
Old 06-08-2005, 01:34 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by slowsrt4
LOL Guys i am not claiming i am the fastest thing in the world.

U guys now know how fast it is and if ur coming and wanting to race for money, basically means to be u know u can beat me.
Well after that mess you started I think alot of (LS1)guys are gonna come out of the woodworks to run ya. See what happens when U don't keep it friendly on the internet, everybody comes out When somebody comes on here talking smack, just let it ride and just put your foot where the gas pedal is when they come to run ya, no use in getting on a site and trying to get everybody stirred up and mad just so U can race a car. Alot of the guys will have a friendly race just for fun (Like InsomZ) But I think you r gonna have alot of guys wanting you to put your money where your mouth is now.
Old 06-08-2005, 01:40 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Ravenous T\A
Well after that mess you started I think alot of (LS1)guys are gonna come out of the woodworks to run ya. See what happens when U don't keep it friendly on the internet, everybody comes out When somebody comes on here talking smack, just let it ride and just put your foot where the gas pedal is when they come to run ya, no use in getting on a site and trying to get everybody stirred up and mad just so U can race a car. Alot of the guys will have a friendly race just for fun (Like InsomZ) But I think you r gonna have alot of guys wanting you to put your money where your mouth is now.
I didnt come here talking **** about anyones car. Everyone was talking **** to me and i was like then reace me. And Insomz has been the only on to come out and race. Oh yeah that guy Josh with the fast one.

I never came here claiming to be the fastest one nor did i ever say for money. Did i?

I do believe ur the one who beat me huh? With the setup i have now?
Old 06-08-2005, 01:48 PM
Texas Director

Take this drivel over to the SRT4 skittles boards where someone might give two cents of a care.