A Message for HPE and ULUZ...

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2005, 04:50 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by KingCrapBox
The first thing you should do here is pull your head out of your ***. Fereday has been driving the BadBlueSS the entire time the car has even existed, and when anybody tried to give him **** for it, yall were there to back him up and make excuses.

Now, when Powell asked Fereday to drive his car ON THE STREET (Something Powell has 0 experience doing) yall act like he's some sort of *****. Chris is NOT afraid of his car. The one thing he doesn't need when we go to the track is a driver. Can yall say the same? Didn't think so.

Chris busts his *** to get his car ready on raceday. We all do. We work all day, we stay up late, and we do whatever it takes to get to the track when we want/have to be. If we don't get the car ready on time, it's nobodies fault but our own.

But I guess the only thing that matters is if we're going to race. Powell is willing to race at HRP or on he street. If the race is on the street Powell will have Fereday drive. If it's at HRP, you can bet the farm Powell will be driving.

Bring it, don't sing it. We're waiting on yall now.

I think that Powell should drive his car street or his brothers car wtfe, Drive that bitch and stop with the he said she said ****. Man up and bring the car to the track so ya'll can quit wasting time on here running your mouth's. Powell in his car, Steven in his (Jason's) or his own but that car is in the mix, Dan in his car. Shut up and get this done game the **** over!!!!!!!!! Ya'll acting like a bunch of damn gypsies.
Old 06-30-2005, 04:50 PM
FormerVendor

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Lightbulb

I guess from now on only the actual owners and drivers should do these call outs! I'd even show up to watch if there was ever going to be any racing! This is worse than wrestling! As long as everyone knows who's driving (Steven, Dan, Powell or Jason) then I don't think it matters as long as people really race for once after it's all decided. You've all got to realize that John just loves to stir all this up! We all know the group here that have the fast street cars so only they can say when they will race. Anything else I wouldn't count on.
Old 06-30-2005, 04:58 PM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by BlackWidow
I think that Powell should drive his car street or his brothers car wtfe, Drive that bitch and stop with the he said she said ****. Man up and bring the car to the track so ya'll can quit wasting time on here running your mouth's. Powell in his car, Steven in his (Jason's) or his own but that car is in the mix, Dan in his car. Shut up and get this done game the **** over!!!!!!!!! Ya'll acting like a bunch of damn gypsies.
STFU n00b.. I do drive my own car. I have raced Fereday in the BadBlueSS before. I tree'd Fereday due to a deep stage, but I still lost. Plain and simple. We are going to have a rematch again for the hell of it. I am not worried about it, they are not either.

I talked to everyone earlier in the day and told them we would be out there with my car, but Fereday driving. But now its over and done with, who cares, at the track the win light states the win.. And if you try to cheat you get caught.. Heads up .. Full 1/4 mile.
Old 06-30-2005, 04:59 PM
8 Second Club

And about my brothers car. Matt drives his own car, honestly he can outdrive me in a Vette anyday of the week. Hell I'm willing to bet money he can out drive ALMOST every single person on the board, in a C5. He does not drive my car, although he will be making a pass on motor sometime.
Old 06-30-2005, 05:37 PM
12 Second Club

whats up Powell, I met you on Wed. night at TC. Are you still planning on going to the track on Sat?
Old 06-30-2005, 05:54 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by badbluess
I think its funny somebody is going to stir up all that ****,with ther car being broke,and not even going to show up,what a tool bag.

Another funny thing is why would you bring your car out on a trailor,that supposedly has a tranny leak,(a certain yellow mustang) knowing your going to be asked to race.
"can you say weak"
garrision loves teh attention
Old 06-30-2005, 06:33 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

A message to **** talkers and bitches:

Quit being **** talkers and bitches.
Old 06-30-2005, 07:27 PM
TECH Fanatic

powell you know my cell number and the last i talked to you, or mike at g-force you said lets race at the track ,so i said yes ....i consider myself to be friends with chris powell and his little brother[matt] .so if i talk **** or he does we all know that it is in good fun...anyways that is what me and mikey agreed to [mike @ g-force] because of the fact that powell didnt have any money to bet...so i told mike we could do it next weekend at the track[hrp] and give everyone time to get their stuff together...because of july 4th weekend ...so as far as you collecting the money nick ...the bet wasnt with you it was with mikey and we agreed to the deal for 500.00 on friday night the 9th ..we will be there..

Last edited by U LUZ; 06-30-2005 at 11:54 PM.
Old 06-30-2005, 07:40 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Damn and every time I call out Powell with my "slowass LT1" I get ignored. Sorry Powell If I had know we were playing on Westhiemer I would have towed on down.

225-343-9029
Old 06-30-2005, 07:57 PM
TECH Addict

Man this gets old. All the **** talking, and no *** whippings gets to be a slow day!! To many people talking ****, and not going to do anything with it! Starting to sound like ricers
Old 06-30-2005, 08:15 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by beardWS6
Man this gets old. All the **** talking, and no *** whippings gets to be a slow day!! To many people talking ****, and not going to do anything with it! Starting to sound like ricers

weerrrrrddd
Old 06-30-2005, 08:24 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by INVISIBLEZ
How come the real **** starter has not chimed in??????? This is getting worse than the, "Powell are you ready thread", or "Powell you have two days left". Same old keyboard warrior type ****, day in day out....
**** that ****..i brought my car out there and was ready to race..i didnt expect my nitrous solenoid to get fucked up...IM not scare to race and i have raced many times before, even against cars i know are faster than mine...To me its all for fun..but why would i race him if i only ran 10.7 without nitrous???

btw..i have never really wanted to race POwell at the track..i have always called him out on the streets because i have a street car and know i have a better chance..i only decided to race at the track because I just wanted to have some fun with him since we're always talking **** to each other..

I ordered new solenoids and hopefully they will be here tomoro..I will race Powell this weekend if my car is ready.

You guys take racing too serious sometimes..All this **** talking just for 500 bucks....If i really wanted to have the fastest street car and go hustle you guys I can easily build one..All i have to do is sell one of my other cars and put all that money in the Supra...Or i can just put my Supra motor in my Nissan...I just like to have a variety of cars and just have some fun... ok enough ranting..................
Old 06-30-2005, 08:29 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by sc300
**** that ****..i brought my car out there and was ready to race..i didnt expect my nitrous solenoid to get fucked up...IM not scare to race and i have raced many times before, even against cars i know are faster than mine...To me its all for fun..but why would i race him if i only ran 10.7 without nitrous???

btw..i have never really wanted to race POwell at the track..i have always called him out on the streets because i have a street car and know i have a better chance..i only decided to race at the track because I just wanted to have some fun with him since we're always talking **** to each other..

I ordered new solenoids and hopefully they will be here tomoro..I will race Powell this weekend if my car is ready.

You guys take racing too serious sometimes..All this **** talking just for 500 bucks....If i really wanted to have the fastest street car and go hustle you guys I can easily build one..All i have to do is sell one of my other cars and put all that money in the Supra...Or i can just put my Supra motor in my Nissan...I just like to have a variety of cars and just have some fun... ok enough ranting..................
Duy, you seem to be the one taking this serious. I was refering to the multiple threads. Calm down we know your a good sport and will race.....
Old 06-30-2005, 08:31 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by INVISIBLEZ
Duy, you seem to be the one taking this serious. I was refering to the multiple threads. Calm down we know your a good sport and will race.....
ok..hehehe
Old 06-30-2005, 08:35 PM
10 Second Club

ok..hehehe
Oh and let me add Duy, atleast you showed up to race....
Old 06-30-2005, 08:49 PM
TECH Regular

oh i always show.. and I will show up to take my *** beatin from POWELL...

I hope you guys realized that the only reason my Supra is not faster than it is because of my stock built tranny...I keep breaking it so i have to keep the power level down..All i need to do is drop in a TH400, but then my car wont be fun to drive anymore...
Old 06-30-2005, 08:56 PM
10 Second Club

Duy, a built 200R4 would work. I would think they make a conversion. It handles the power of the mighty Grand Nationals.
Old 06-30-2005, 09:18 PM
TECH Regular

they make straight bolton kits for the TH400..thats what all the low 8 second supras use..

sorry for the hijack..

Powell are we on forvthis Sunday??
Old 06-30-2005, 09:24 PM
10 Second Club

they make straight bolton kits for the TH400..thats what all the low 8 second supras use..
If they make the adaptor plate for the 400 the 200R4 should use the same plate. It's worth a look into, and would clear up your issues. Both are GM trannies, with the same style boltup pattern.
Old 06-30-2005, 09:48 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by BlackWidow
You need to learn to read. Or you could just STFU. Either one is fine with me.