A Message for HPE and ULUZ...

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2005, 11:33 AM
it is on low boost

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default A Message for HPE and ULUZ...

You guys were supposed to show up last night at the Taco C on Westheimer with Dan's car. The following is an official call out posted by ULUZ:

"Dans car is running again after a hole found its way through his stock pistons on a 250 (correction by Nick K: it was a 350shot) shot....Its back together and ready for you.....Trans-am vs.Camaro... Are you ready......Bring 500.00 and a pack of smokes and we can do this somewhere wednesday night on the street......"

Well ladies and gentlemen, Powell was out there and we were ready to put it to their asses. It seems to me that you KIDS got scared and backed out when your buddies told you that Powell was really bringing his car out there. Somebody from HPE owes Powell & Company 500.00 and a pack of Marlboro Lights. We will be expecting cash next time we see either of you at a local track. In other words, your bluffs just costed you 500.00.

Talk about all bark and no bite.

Have a nice day!

Last edited by Nick K; 06-30-2005 at 12:50 PM.
Old 06-30-2005, 11:37 AM
TECH Regular

sounds fair to me
Old 06-30-2005, 11:41 AM
TECH Fanatic

Anything else?

And I'd like you guys to break out the rule book, so we can see the official words on this one....

And the rest of this is from Dan Taber:

Whoever is doin all this talking needs to talk to ME. I've been working in the shop all day every day, and am not even HALF way aware of the situation. I have a cell phone, and I can be reached at the shop if needed.
Old 06-30-2005, 11:59 AM
it is on low boost

Originally Posted by ContractKiller
Anything else?

And I'd like you guys to break out the rule book, so we can see the official words on this one....

And the rest of this is from Dan Taber:

Whoever is doin all this talking needs to talk to ME. I've been working in the shop all day every day, and am not even HALF way aware of the situation. I have a cell phone, and I can be reached at the shop if needed.
Maybe you should ask ULUZ and read the post he posted from yesterday. Come on man, don't play the whole "I didn't know about this race" game with us.

BTW, I have a cell phone too.
Old 06-30-2005, 12:04 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Nick K
Maybe you should ask ULUZ and read the post he posted from yesterday. Come on man, don't play the whole "I didn't know about this race" game with us.

BTW, I have a cell phone too.

I think your talkin to the wrong man Nick. Dan was in here reading and posted under my name. As far as the race, who's fault is it that you never talked to Dan before trailoring it half way across the city?
Old 06-30-2005, 12:04 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Mr Powell
Bring it to the track. I know Dans swiss cheese Trans Am won't certify but he can do it one pass.. I'm sure we can work out some kind of money. I have $000.00 right now. Actually its more along the lines of -$326 right now.
Edit: He no longer has those heads. Hes going to beat me.. a 408ci n2o car that weighs 2800lbs vs a 408ci n2o car that ways 3350. If you dont beat me.. I feel really bad for ya..

Bring it to the track..
Well then bring it to the track. We can do it full 1/4 mile style... I'm no longer setup for the 1/8th mile.

And your right John I did lose to Jason's car becuase I blew a headgasket. He beat me by a half car and I only went a 6.0 @ 118.. but the pass before that I went a 5.91 @ 114 peddling it and getting out before the 1/8th.. But oh well. He beat me.. So Dan needs to give me the back tires and the move.. You bring your money to put up on the race..
Powell, you need to get a J O B.

BADZ, get off of your brother's nuts. That car was done a long time ago.

ULUZ, I think YOU will lose against Matt's cam/nitrous vette.

Chuck, make sure Dan's car is ready but not this weekend due to the 4th of July activities. Make it for the following weekend. This should give you boys plenty of time to T&T on the dyno.

To all of you who don't like my post,
Originally Posted by KingCrapBox
How about the weekend after 4th of July? It would be Sunday, July 10th. That gives everybody some time to get their cars ready. It also gives Jason some time to grow some nuts.
The main event will be at HRP. Heads-up, hopefully with Non-Racin' Jason driving his own car.
Did I miss something?
Old 06-30-2005, 12:06 PM

Dan may have even got his *** cracked by Badbluess also....
Old 06-30-2005, 12:16 PM
it is on low boost

Chuck, you missed EVERYTHING!

These posts were made WAY before Chris was contacting your guys on the phone. I don't know who he talked to over there but it appears to me that your guys are experiancing some miscommunication. I don't know about you, but Chris has never lied to me about anything and I don't think he is going to start now. If he was talking to this ULUZ guy, then he needs to chime in and tell us when we should expect our money.

Nothing personal, just business.
Old 06-30-2005, 12:39 PM
TECH Addict

And is Fereday Powell's new jockey, or is he driving his car. Don't doubt Dan's car, against Powell or against Jason's car. Worm Boy your my boy but Dan has owned you at the tree lately haha..........

Whatcha don't know may cost you!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-30-2005, 12:42 PM
it is on low boost

Originally Posted by MrBill97396
And is Fereday Powell's new jockey, or is he driving his car. Don't doubt Dan's car, against Powell or against Jason's car. Worm Boy your my boy but Dan has owned you at the tree lately haha..........

The way I see it, we are already up 500. Powell has no problem driving his own car.
Old 06-30-2005, 12:55 PM
TECH Addict

The way I see it, we are already up 500. Powell has no problem driving his own car.
Thats not what was said last night, and Wormie said he was driving Powell's car. So get your driver situation squared away and next Friday HRP we can get this **** done. Unless this is going to turn into another BadBlueSS vs Powell soap opera again.
Old 06-30-2005, 01:05 PM
TECH Junkie

The first thing you should do here is pull your head out of your ***. Fereday has been driving the BadBlueSS the entire time the car has even existed, and when anybody tried to give him **** for it, yall were there to back him up and make excuses.

Now, when Powell asked Fereday to drive his car ON THE STREET (Something Powell has 0 experience doing) yall act like he's some sort of *****. Chris is NOT afraid of his car. The one thing he doesn't need when we go to the track is a driver. Can yall say the same? Didn't think so.

Chris busts his *** to get his car ready on raceday. We all do. We work all day, we stay up late, and we do whatever it takes to get to the track when we want/have to be. If we don't get the car ready on time, it's nobodies fault but our own.

But I guess the only thing that matters is if we're going to race. Powell is willing to race at HRP or on he street. If the race is on the street Powell will have Fereday drive. If it's at HRP, you can bet the farm Powell will be driving.

Bring it, don't sing it. We're waiting on yall now.
Old 06-30-2005, 01:06 PM
Launching!

Thats not what was said last night, and Wormie said he was driving Powell's car. So get your driver situation squared away and next Friday HRP we can get this **** done. Unless this is going to turn into another BadBlueSS vs Powell soap opera again.

(I'm confused What's new though?)
Old 06-30-2005, 01:57 PM
10 Second Club

How come the real **** starter has not chimed in??????? This is getting worse than the, "Powell are you ready thread", or "Powell you have two days left". Same old keyboard warrior type ****, day in day out....
Old 06-30-2005, 02:03 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I think its funny somebody is going to stir up all that ****,with ther car being broke,and not even going to show up,what a tool bag.

Another funny thing is why would you bring your car out on a trailor,that supposedly has a tranny leak,(a certain yellow mustang) knowing your going to be asked to race.
"can you say weak"
Old 06-30-2005, 02:36 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by INVISIBLEZ
How come the real **** starter has not chimed in??????? This is getting worse than the, "Powell are you ready thread", or "Powell you have two days left". Same old keyboard warrior type ****, day in day out....
He's probably waiting for orders from Chuck...
Old 06-30-2005, 03:06 PM
TECH Fanatic

He's probably waiting for orders from Chuck...
That's real cute and funny Ben, but I think Johns at work right now. John does his own thing, I never told him to make that post calling out Powell.

Chuck
Old 06-30-2005, 03:12 PM
8 Sec Tuner

Oh man Get to work fellas!!!
Old 06-30-2005, 03:31 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Chuck@HPE
That's real cute and funny Ben, but I think Johns at work right now. John does his own thing, I never told him to make that post calling out Powell.

Chuck
All in good fun Chuck...
Old 06-30-2005, 04:24 PM

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Mike TexaSS
Oh man Get to work fellas!!!

Rather they not, when I get home from work this is the most entertainment i get all day since they cancelled the talk shows i use to watch