best revenge ideas

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2005, 11:18 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default best revenge ideas

I figured Id share this idea my friend told me, since there seems to be some revenge talk recently.

go to an asian market place or something and get some Balut, they're matured chicken eggs. The chickens are in the eggs but look like little human fetus's. So if you egg a car, they will dry up and these little fetus looking things shrink and curl up and "look like little crip keepers". and my friend was telling me its some pretty creepy looking **** if they are curled up all over your car. He said it looks like little dead human fetuses, which will freak someone out pretty good. this involves messing with someone's car so I wouldnt do it unless they messed with yours...

One of my "friends" did something which called for some payback, so I was thinking of something. I didnt want to damage my friends paint so I didnt do the above idea. I went to Academy and in the hunting section they have scent oils such as fox urine, deer urine, skunk scent, ect. So I got the skunk oil and poured a little all around the wheel wheels and put a little bit on the door handle. I didnt want to be too extreme but you might put it in the vent by the windshield, so when the vent gets turned on it should suck the smell in the air system.

end result was my friend went to his car and was overwhelmed by the skunk scent lol, and was very confused because he didnt hit a skunk nor was there one anywhere nearby. and I got my payback with out causing any permenant damage.

just thought Id share these ideas since Ive never heard of them before and the first one is really crazy

Quick Reply: best revenge ideas