Cops always gotta ruin all the fun!

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2005 | 08:03 PM
TECH Regular

yea i was sitting there watching thinkin no big deal then he handcuff'd you and i was like wtf?
Old 07-27-2005 | 11:29 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by ZFSix
I'm gonna get flamed for this, but as you were coming through the parking lot I looked over and saw you, going about 20-30mph right past the cop. He took it too far by handcuffing, calling your mom, saying you almost killed a lady and her kid, and throwing you in the car though.

My car was totalled in a parking lot because of someone going too fast and driving recklessly, then he lied about it and I was held responsible.

I don't mean to come off as a bad guy but I know some of you will post some crap about me for saying this, but I was there, and I watched everything happen.

That being said, I'm not mad at you and I'm not on the cops side or anything, just posting what I saw and from personal experience in parking lots.
Hey man I dont know from what point of view you saw me but I know I couldn't have been going over 10mph. My passenger warned me of the cop in the lot before I even cut through the parking lot. I got my car lowered a few days before and I knew there was no way I was going to make it over those speedbumps so I didn't see anythign wrong cutting through the parking lot. But what I do know for a fact is that there was no gunning/revving of any sort which the cop said I was guilty of.

What I think what happened is that there was a lot of noise from a lot of loud cars. And maybe the cop just saw it from another perspective. Which is very easy to do - we've all been guilty of it.
Old 07-27-2005 | 11:33 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Brian2006
What I think what happened is that there was a lot of noise from a lot of loud cars. And maybe the cop just saw it from another perspective. Which is very easy to do - we've all been guilty of it.
seriously......we weren't doing 20-30 since i did see the lady and her kid walking i wasn't gonna go flying by near cars so we were like doing 5-10mph.
Old 07-28-2005 | 12:23 AM
TECH Resident

Hey man I dont know from what point of view you saw me but I know I couldn't have been going over 10mph. My passenger warned me of the cop in the lot before I even cut through the parking lot. I got my car lowered a few days before and I knew there was no way I was going to make it over those speedbumps so I didn't see anythign wrong cutting through the parking lot. But what I do know for a fact is that there was no gunning/revving of any sort which the cop said I was guilty of.

I gotta tell you, thats a damn good looking car in your sig.
Old 07-28-2005 | 08:59 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by SJRTX
I gotta tell you, thats a damn good looking car in your sig.
haha thanks and that's a nice SS you have
Old 07-28-2005 | 09:14 AM
TECH Fanatic

complain to the city and have that dick fired..it prolly wont happen but they hate knowing theyre worng
Old 07-28-2005 | 09:59 AM
TECH Addict

haha thanks and that's a nice SS you have

Read his sig, its a Z28......idiot
Old 07-28-2005 | 10:13 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by PSYKOZ28
Read his sig, its a Z28......idiot
"My wheels fool them once again! eeexccccellleeent" lol
Old 07-28-2005 | 07:03 PM
TECH Regular

I know you just got the car lowered, I was at Stan's when it was being done.
Old 07-28-2005 | 07:58 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by ZFSix
I know you just got the car lowered, I was at Stan's when it was being done.
Oh really? What's your name/what do you drive