Non-sponsor... anyone ever deal with em?

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2005 | 10:12 AM
SAI
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Reckless
Look folks, you want the best service in DFW hands-down, and the number one tuner in DFW, call us. You bring a written quote to us from another shop and we will take care of you. But please don't use this forum to further the income of non-sponsors when there are sponsors such as us that pay for this service
without these sponsors ^ we wouldn't have LS1tech.com, people need to give them business, or at least give them a call to get a price.
Old 08-10-2005 | 10:55 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by SAI
without these sponsors ^ we wouldn't have LS1tech.com, people need to give them business, or at least give them a call to get a price.
In case yall missed something, I CONTACTED FASTECH FIRST!!! I'm stationed in Iraq right now so it's not like I can take time off and cruise around to see who has the best prices/service and what not. I only get a chance to make phone calls (20 minute ones at that) every so often too so I can't spend all my time on the phone either, so I just asked everyone on here what their experience was with a certain tuner. I was not trying to further their income; hell, they're not even getting my business. I did give FASTech first dibs though.
Old 08-10-2005 | 11:19 AM
Super Moderator

Thanks and we appreciate it Also appreciate your service in Iraq! I am not only the manager, I am also retired Air Force E-8 We look forward to doing business with you. Was not necessarily pointing the finger at you, but when you ask an open-ended question, then everyone starts jumping in with recommendations for non-sponsors.
Old 08-10-2005 | 11:42 AM
TECH Apprentice

Thanks and we appreciate it Also appreciate your service in Iraq! I am not only the manager, I am also retired Air Force E-8 We look forward to doing business with you. Was not necessarily pointing the finger at you, but when you ask an open-ended question, then everyone starts jumping in with recommendations for non-sponsors.
It's okay, no harm no foul I'll be sure to drop by and check out youz guys when I get back
Old 08-10-2005 | 11:43 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by A Str8 Up G
It's okay, no harm no foul I'll be sure to drop by and check out youz guys when I get back
Look forward to it!
Old 08-10-2005 | 11:59 AM
TECH Junkie

Look folks, you want the best service in DFW hands-down, and the number one tuner in DFW, call us. You bring a written quote to us from another shop and we will take care of you. But please don't use this forum to further the income of non-sponsors when there are sponsors such as us that pay for this service

Sorry to say but you can't say you have the best customer service. I have been to nearly every shop in DFW which is pretty sad. I have had luck with one and my list for bad one's is even longer, alot longer. I heard alot has changed over at Fasttech and I hope this is true.
Old 08-10-2005 | 12:17 PM
TECH Senior Member

Let the thread failure commence....
Old 08-10-2005 | 12:20 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Brandon
Let the thread failure commence....
There will be no shop bashing here !!!!!
Old 08-10-2005 | 12:32 PM
Super Moderator

A matter of personal opinion. There is no such thing as a shop with 100% satisfaction. Not a cop out, just a statement of fact. Somewhere along the way there will be a customer with a bad experience. Just part of business. We can only hope that the good outweigh the bad.
Old 08-10-2005 | 12:33 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by mellowyellow
There will be no shop bashing here !!!!!
Yeah there should be no shop bashing because all sponsors are perfect