i ran over an armadillo, think it might have messed soemthing up??

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2005, 09:49 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default i ran over an armadillo, think it might have messed soemthing up??

last night i was driving at about 2am, then out of know wherei ran something over, it was LOUD, so i stopped about a block down the road and walked back to see wtf i hit, making sure it wasn't something from my car tha thad just fallin off or something etc, and it was an armadillo, trust me, this is gonna sound gay, but i hate when animals get hit etc, made me feel like shiot for a little bit, but anyways you think theres a chance it could have messed something up below? it seemed pretty fawking loud and rough, i know theres no way of knowing unless i check etc, but i hvae ZERO tools etc where i moved now, so it would be a pain, let me know what you guys think
Old 08-15-2005, 09:51 AM
13 Second Truck Club

where were you driving? what road? have you looked at it during the day?
Old 08-15-2005, 09:58 AM
RIP April 14, 2008

Location: the land where cars repeatedly hit my bumper when I'm in the store...

I was say unlikley that you damaged anything severely. Might smell a while though. Good luck & post up pics of the impact site if you can.

Brad
Old 08-15-2005, 10:00 AM
TECH Junkie

well i live up in north dallas, your prob in houston since pretty much everyone on here is, lol, but if you happeened to be in dallas, it was in carrollton on eisenhower rd, i hvent looked at it today, i thought there might have been a number your supposed to call to tell someone to come get it or something? its probably fawked up now tho, when i went and saw it, there wasnt that much blood etc, it was on its back and i could see a little bit of blood under it, but right when i was walking back to my car, i car was coming straight down the road right towards the armadillo, i thought i was about to see it get thrashed, but it was a small truck and was too high, so it didnt even hit it, maybe it was already dead when i hit it? hopefully
Old 08-15-2005, 10:13 AM
Super Moderator

Received 33 Likes on 17 Posts

figgin armadillos

Quick Reply: i ran over an armadillo, think it might have messed soemthing up??