Fellowship Community Church...

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2005, 12:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by cyphur_traq
Take it easy you two. Don't take this off track. This was a decent thread about a specific church. Keep this up and this thread will go away in a heartbeat. I realize you aren't attacking eachother but this isn't a religious forum. Take it to email if you want.
sorry

it would be nice if there was somewhere we could maturely talk about things like this every once in a while.

we had a short leash when the political forum was open.
Old 08-25-2005, 12:45 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by luvmeZ28
sorry

it would be nice if there was somewhere we could maturely talk about things like this every once in a while.

we had a short leash when the political forum was open.

Its been discussed many times and been decided by the admins that the political forum is not coming back. Thats not the point of this site.
Old 08-25-2005, 01:28 PM
L?1
Teching In

Originally Posted by luvmeZ28

if you care to share anymore, i promise i will not personally attack you, because your beliefs are your own and nothing i do can change that. but i may be inclined to challenge, no disrespect intended.

Hey, i sent you a PM if it's OK. If not sorry.
Old 08-25-2005, 03:05 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by cyphur_traq
Its been discussed many times and been decided by the admins that the political forum is not coming back. Thats not the point of this site.
i completely understand, and i wont press the issue. the point of this site is car enthusiasm/tech. but people can pretty much post anything they want in the lounge or the regional forums. just about anything but religion. its ok to post up half naked girls(as long as its in good taste ), **** and moan about anything, curse, and tell dirty jokes, or just be vulgar. but i cant go post what my personal relationship with God means to me, and i cant start or partake in friendly debates. why? because it might offend someone. well, half naked women and dirty jokes offend me. do you know what i do about it? i stay out of those threads. it really shows how aweful this world has become when the word of God offends more people than vulgarity. but then again, it was set in motion long ago to end up like this.

i just find it funny that you guys are willing to "moderate" vulgarity, but when it comes to God, you completely force Him out.

but hey, its not my site, so its not my problem.

Originally Posted by L?1
Hey, i sent you a PM if it's OK. If not sorry.
i look forward to reading it.

have to be later though, ive been called into work.
Old 08-25-2005, 04:02 PM
TECH Junkie

A big church is cool as long as you have some type of small group also.
Old 08-25-2005, 10:10 PM
Ginger Hater

Originally Posted by cantdrv65
A big church is cool as long as you have some type of small group also.
i love big churches, you find your group and its all grand
Old 08-26-2005, 01:33 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Spazdout
i love big churches, you find your group and its all grand
ive always liked the smaller ones better. usually more of a close knit group. and it makes it alot harder for the people to go just as a stautus symbol because you generally have to become more involved. and thats hard to fake and makes those that do that very uncomfortable. sorry for the rant, ive dealt with a few too many people like this.
Old 08-26-2005, 04:20 PM
Teching In

I go to fellowship, its a great church weather your single, married, young or old they have a group for you to join. Really it only takes about 10 to 15 minutes to hit 121 if you go out the back way. Tracy Barnes who you refered to is a great guy met him several times. Actully his son in law performed the wife and I's wedding.
Old 08-26-2005, 08:14 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by 68bnut
I go to fellowship, its a great church weather your single, married, young or old they have a group for you to join. Really it only takes about 10 to 15 minutes to hit 121 if you go out the back way. Tracy Barnes who you refered to is a great guy met him several times. Actully his son in law performed the wife and I's wedding.

Sweet man! New Spring is based sorta like Fellowship. Share alot of ideas and creativity. Great for all ages. Thanks for chiming in!
Old 08-26-2005, 09:08 PM
TECH Fanatic

do yall have a website i could check out?
Old 08-29-2005, 10:19 AM
Teching In

www.fellowshipchurch.com
Old 08-29-2005, 04:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

thanks