College Station Peeps and Newbies! Sept. 2

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2005, 06:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE=1badblakkSS]i have a 00 black SS mainly stock so far just have the ZR1 wheels. i am trying to meet some people up here in college station with nice cars. if yall live here and want to get another gathering together i wanna go i missed the last one on accident but ill be sure and make the next one!![/QUO

same here minus the SS
Old 09-05-2005, 08:03 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Brandon98TA
I was too drunk friday to make it out to the g2g at research park. Who has the fastest car around here? All the fbodys I see are bolt on cars with exhaust that think they're bad *** in thier automatics. I'm pretty sure I could hang with the best in this town, especially the guys in the aTm "sports car club."
What other "fun stuff" have you done to your ta? Im part of the sports car club, why are you doggin' it?

Brandon
Old 09-05-2005, 08:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by blu98ta
What other "fun stuff" have you done to your ta? Im part of the sports car club, why are you doggin' it?

Brandon
yessssss!!!!!! another a4 guy to back me up
Old 09-05-2005, 09:03 PM
Teching In

ill be at sonic on friday a little after 10
Old 09-05-2005, 09:12 PM
Teching In

I was too drunk friday to make it out to the g2g at research park. Who has the fastest car around here? All the fbodys I see are bolt on cars with exhaust that think they're bad *** in thier automatics. I'm pretty sure I could hang with the best in this town, especially the guys in the aTm "sports car club."

What are your mods? I have a little mustang far from the fastest but it might give you a run.
Old 09-06-2005, 01:16 AM
Sex On Wheels

Received 23 Likes on 17 Posts

Car club people aren't much into drag racing (unfortunatly since that's my thing) but there is an autox coming up if you wanna test your skills around some cones...I'm sure there are more than a few cars that could show you how that's done.

William
Old 09-06-2005, 07:31 AM
Restricted User

Brandon,

If you are that bad , I suggest you bring it on out. Guys(and gals) it was good to see several new folks show up at Sonic. We would like to see you there every week so that we can all get to know one another. Soon the weather will be cooling off, so this means track time and car shows which is what most of us locally do.

If any of you need Embroidery work on your car, just look up my work on LS1tech and let me know. I have a lot of Pontiac designs and I am currenly working on a SS and Z28 designs.
Old 09-06-2005, 07:33 AM
Restricted User

Originally Posted by will69camaro
Car club people aren't much into drag racing (unfortunatly since that's my thing) but there is an autox coming up if you wanna test your skills around some cones...I'm sure there are more than a few cars that could show you how that's done.

William
Will,

That isn't true at all. You have Mark, Glen, Todd, Grant, Ed, and several others. It is just hot.
Old 09-06-2005, 07:44 AM
Restricted User

Blu98ta,

I thought I saw you at sonic. You need to come on out and stay a little while.

You guys need to bring some chairs to sit and shoot the bull or trash talk. If you are driving around town and see other cars, stop them and ask 'em to come on out. There are a lot of 03 - 04 mustangs that need to start coming out.
Old 09-06-2005, 09:56 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by BlackHawk131
Blu98ta,

I thought I saw you at sonic. You need to come on out and stay a little while.

You guys need to bring some chairs to sit and shoot the bull or trash talk. If you are driving around town and see other cars, stop them and ask 'em to come on out. There are a lot of 03 - 04 mustangs that need to start coming out.
Ya like I said earlier I was with the gf and the dog. Couldn't stay long. I'll be out this friday if im not drunk before 10.
Old 09-06-2005, 10:08 AM
TECH Fanatic

i dont know of too many fast cars in this town that are togeather right now. i know a few that are apart.
better be able to pull at least a low 9 to even consider hanging with them.

i decided to sell my car but if for some reason i change my mind and put it togeather ill be happy to show ya some tail lights.

brook
Old 09-06-2005, 10:59 AM
Sex On Wheels

Received 23 Likes on 17 Posts

I was unaware that Mark, Todd, Glen, etc...were sports car club members. I know the people that meet up at Sonic are primarily drag racers. Also if you hang out with a few of the TAMSCC guys you quickly learn that the drag racers are alot more friendly. Brook it would be awesome if you would put that car together. I dont think it would have any problem showing just about any car your tail lights.
Old 09-06-2005, 04:27 PM
TECH Fanatic

its tempting to do it. it would be sooo much fun to drive.
but i have my eye on a electron blue 2002 z06 that i may drop a 408 into with a little juice.
it will be alot slower than the z28 but it would be alot of fun too.

the z28 would be an awsome car to actually start racing in some of the events, i just dont want to turn her into a race car because I donthave time to go to events and stuff.
im sure someone would love to do that though. they could have a solid 8 sec car.

brook
Old 09-06-2005, 04:29 PM
TECH Fanatic

speekign of mid week meets.... arnt they still meeting on wends nights at hastings in bryan?? its more oldschool stuff i believe. i stopped there once this summer and a few cars showed up.

brook
Old 09-06-2005, 06:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

i dont know but that would be cool to have more than one meet a week.....
Old 09-06-2005, 09:46 PM
TECH Addict

Hey Guys, Brandon and I will not show this week. It was great last Fri. at Fitz and Sonic. I guess missing our wedding for a car meet would not be good. Have a great time and we will see ya'll next Fri.

Amanda
Old 09-06-2005, 11:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by sleek silverado
Hey Guys, Brandon and I will not show this week. It was great last Fri. at Fitz and Sonic. I guess missing our wedding for a car meet would not be good. Have a great time and we will see ya'll next Fri.

Amanda
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! come on guys we are really gonna need some peeps to show up this friday..what do you say?????
Old 09-07-2005, 12:05 AM
Ginger Hater

Originally Posted by sleek silverado

Amanda
USE YOUR OWN SCREEN NAME!!!!!111one
Old 09-07-2005, 12:18 AM
Staging Lane

I wasn't trying to bad mouth anyone, just saying I've run into more than a few guys with exhaust who love to floor it, let motor rev and drop gear in the auto, and fly by as they stair at you while pimpin the wheel.

Nor was I saying I'm the fastest car , but a lot of those cars running 9s would never hang with me on the highway or in any kind of weather.

My mods
Intake:
-Brian Green Ram Air (smooth kit for nostrils and seals the hood to the airbox)
-Lid
-S2 throttle body

Exhaust:
-QTP (Grottyohan design) 1 3/4" stainless longtubes w/ velocity spike merge collectors
-Lanes True Dual exhaust 3" X into 2.5" Dynomax mufflers into 2.5" dumps before the rear

Drivetrain:
-Ram 410 Clutch
-McLeod adjustable master
-drilled 02 slave
-Ford 8.8" rear with 4.10 gears

Suspension:
everything except for the front control arms

Motor:
-G5X2 and applicable valvetrain

The car made 425rwhp through the built rear, in the middle of summer, on a low dyno. The shop said it was the strongest n/a car they had seen, including heads/cam cars.

Forgot what everyone else said, let me know if I missed something.

Brandon
Old 09-07-2005, 01:18 AM
bcs
Staging Lane

My 96 Impala is an auto and loves the highway..

Quick Reply: College Station Peeps and Newbies! Sept. 2