Kemah Cops Suck A**!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2005, 08:07 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Texas TransAm
...And then people ask me why I want out of law enforcement!

Sorry for your bad luck, just don't lump us all into the same category.
Werd. I know a little about KPD, I worked the boardwalk as an extra job. I quit working it in June for reasons that I will not go into here. I dont feel comfortable driving through Kemah...

Just contest the citations. Claim you trailored you cars there for the car show. Truck/trailor would not fit on the top level so ya'll unloaded in the ground level parking lot adjacent to the garage...
Old 08-29-2005, 07:50 PM
LS7 Member

This is bullshit. I wish I was still back home and could go there personally to raise hell.
Old 08-29-2005, 10:55 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by KingCrapBox
You guys really should file internal complaints with Kemah P.D.

I just got done dealing with Kemah P.D. and the Seargant there really is a nice guy. He did an honest investigation into my situation and 1 officer was actually fired for what she did.
are you Z06nut's bro on HPD forum?
Old 08-29-2005, 10:59 PM
TECH Junkie

Negative.
Old 08-29-2005, 11:24 PM
TECH Resident

Next time you see a police car without a front plate CALL THE DPS, or just go find one. Hell, wouldn't that be priceless? Just after getting your citation when everyone pulls out of the garage a DPS trooper is waiting and pulls the cops over.
Old 08-30-2005, 08:39 AM
Texas Director

DJ Synergy, I had to remove your sig. It was WAY too big.
Old 08-31-2005, 02:14 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by chupr0kabra
That is horseshit. Some cops get off on the "power" they have and it ruins it for everyone, including the good cops that actually do a good job of protecting and serving.

Sorry you guys had a bad experience. Sounds like some cop got wind of the meet and decided to show off his ******* skills.

-Mike
speaking of getting off on power..have you all seen whats starting over here in La La Land? (California)

click the link and check it out:

http://www.supercars.net/PitLane?vie...ID=1&tID=49510
Old 08-31-2005, 02:19 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Wtf!!!!!
Old 08-31-2005, 02:27 PM
Banned

and i show you this cause everyone needs to be made aware of it... in the car community most bad things start here in california. like smog laws, or mod laws. (cant tint your windows in ca at all...illegal.)

it starts here in this state and spreads out like cancer. i talked with someone over the weekend and told them how outrageous this "ordinance" was...they are doing it all over the state...and the reply was "what freedoms do you think you have here in the US? the government can tell you what to do with anything pertaining to you"

im like ... thats messed up..so we live in hitler land? honestly im getting tired of government telling me wtf i can do with my private property (my car). and how i can and cant modify it.

really pisses me off to live in this state.

edit: wish i had money to move.
Old 09-01-2005, 07:36 AM
TECH Fanatic

Just a little update...Yesterday Blaine and I met with Kemah Boardwalk management and the KPD seargent on duty that saturday to "rattled some chains" about the whole BS deal that we had to go through at the GTG. We also discussed the whole event with our attorney and will be having all the tickets dismissed. Of course for a small fee...Were also waiting to hear back from the phone call he made to the KPD prosecutor to see WTF their problems were with our GTG. Picked up KPD complaint forms as well. We will be hearing back from the GM of the Boardwalk today with some news about what can/will be done and also what can be done to prevent KPD from harrasing us or any other GTG again unless their called out for a legitimate reason (PI, DWI, etc)...we can't forget for any GTG to work, in a public place like this or any other, we need to act like adults, not ricers, and not pull any Bullshit to ruin it for everyone else. I think everyone knows what I'm talking about, burnouts, speeding, etc...

With that said I doubt very much I'll do any GTG again in Kemah...The police mentality there truly SUCKS!! We'll find out more today...

Last edited by DJ's99SS; 09-01-2005 at 03:06 PM.
Old 09-01-2005, 07:48 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Glad to see you guys are making some head way with this! Hopefully everything will turn out RIGHT! Although they already screw everyone and took the fun GTG away by pissing everyone off!
Old 09-01-2005, 08:50 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by DJ's99SS
Just a little update...Yesterday Blaine and I met with Kemah Boardwalk management and the KPD sargent on duty that saturday to "rattled some chains" about the whole BS deal that we had to go through at the GTG. We also discussed the whole event with our attorney and will be having all the tickets dismissed. Of course for a small fee...Were also waiting to hear back from the phone call he made to the KPD prosecutor to see WTF their problems were with our GTG. Picked up KPD complaint forms as well. We will be hearing back from the GM of the Boardwalk today with some news about what can/will be done and also what can be done to prevent KPD from harrasing us or any other GTG again unless their called out for a legitimate reason (PI, DWI, etc)...we can't forget for any GTG to work, in a public place like this or any other, we need to act like adults, not ricers, and not pull any Bullshit to ruin it for everyone else. I think everyone knows what I'm talking about, burnouts, speeding, etc...

With that said I doubt very much I'll do any GTG again in Kemah...The police mentality there truly SUCKS!! We'll find out more today...
thanks for the info and hope things will be settled.
Old 09-01-2005, 09:06 AM
12 Second Club

This is like real gay. I mean the gayest ever. Poor people in Cali, that have to go through all that ****.

Quick Reply: Kemah Cops Suck A**!!!!!!!!!