Hooters Racing tonight...

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2005 | 10:04 AM
TECH Fanatic

jennifer was coughing up a lung.. so i left.. i wish i could of stayed and watched the rest of the action.

how did joe do against brandon?
Old 08-29-2005 | 10:05 AM
TECH Addict

Hey Ravenous, you can run my yacht and spray on me if youd like, hell you might need it. I aint skurred. As for Pewter02TA, that kid has barely anything on his ride, if you dont believe anyone bring your flashlight and magnifying glass and take a really close look. I dont think he'll mind.
Old 08-29-2005 | 10:08 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Brandon
nothing secret under mine...
well it might not have a MAF in there next time...

Where is the BS flag when you need it

Originally Posted by 1genCamaro
you're the one that said my car feels more powerful, you shouldve taken your car the second time, but it was good to have a lil company so it's all good. We'll definately have to go 3 wide

I said it felt stronger but that doesn't mean it is
Old 08-29-2005 | 10:08 AM
11 Second Club

did anyone get anything on TAPE??
Old 08-29-2005 | 10:10 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by V6 Bird
I know...No one was in the same league as er..lol

I think I can hang
Old 08-29-2005 | 10:11 AM
TECH Junkie

Well seems Brandon is the one who stirred up all this **** with his grudge against Kirk, I have raced Kirk many times, I win some and loose some, kinda back and fourth, but brandon takes it to another level. And the driver mod wouldnt have made that much of a difference in a roll race unless we are some no driving muthafuckers who cant find 3rd and 4th, I have raced the red z06 and I hit all my gears and ask anybody, on the street from a roll i can hit the gears like a bat out of hell. Plenty people know who I am and know Brian, Brandon for some reason didnt wanna race Brian that night??? Nuthin against the H-town crew but you guys only rolled on the stock bolt-on cars.
Old 08-29-2005 | 10:12 AM
TECH Apprentice

For Brandons cheerleader or " liftin'em on nittos" quit being a bitch. Dont send me anymore pms asking me for every mod i have done to the car. And for the last time I dont have bigger jets to put in because I dont have gas. What dont you understand? Since I told you ALL my mods why dont you go ahead and list Brandons, if he has nothing to hide.
Old 08-29-2005 | 10:15 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by 1badV6
For Brandons cheerleader or " liftin'em on nittos" quit being a bitch. Dont send me anymore pms asking me for every mod i have done to the car. And for the last time I dont have bigger jets to put in because I dont have gas. What dont you understand? Since I told you ALL my mods why dont you go ahead and list Brandons, if he has nothing to hide.
Brandon just doesn't like being beat.....Me I have no problems with it just makes me itch for my next mod.
Old 08-29-2005 | 10:19 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Ravenous T\A
Brandon just doesn't like being beat.....Me I have no problems with it just makes me itch for my next mod.
Exactly. I dont care win or lose as long as I get to race. If I get beat I look forward to next time and hope to have another mod or something to pull out a win. When we race next weekend Im interested to see what will happen.
Old 08-29-2005 | 10:22 AM
11 Second Club

I DONT KNOW WHY BANDON AND HIS CHEERLEADER ARE IN DISBELIEF..I KNOW YOU GUYS HAD HIGH HOPES AND RAN YOUR MOUTHS BEFORE THE MEET AND SAID KNOWONE WOULD BEAT THE BLUE CAR, BUT IT GOT BEAT MOTOR TO MOTOR SORRY WE MADE YOU LOOK SO STUPID BUT THATS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU RUN YOUR MOUTH!!! SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS ITS STUCK...OH AND LIFTNON NITTOS I HAVE THE CAM CARD IN FRONT OF ME HERE ARE THE SPECS READ THEM AND WEEP BITCHES
IN 244 EX250 IN609 EX614 on a 110
Old 08-29-2005 | 10:23 AM
11 Second Club

EXACTLY!!!
Old 08-29-2005 | 10:26 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Parker TX
Hey Ravenous, you can run my yacht and spray on me if youd like, hell you might need it. I aint skurred. As for Pewter02TA, that kid has barely anything on his ride, if you dont believe anyone bring your flashlight and magnifying glass and take a really close look. I dont think he'll mind.
Fine with me, my car no light weight either But as for the Pewter02TA vs CorvetteZ06 well something must be slipping in the Z06 then, he did fry his clutch at the track last week. 355rwhp @ 3600lbs > 380rwhp @ 3100 lbs does not add up. Just like Insom vs Brandon (which they need a rematch since insom's car didnt go into 3rd)
Old 08-29-2005 | 10:27 AM
TECH Addict

Well seems Brandon is the one who stirred up all this **** with his grudge against Kirk, I have raced Kirk many times, I win some and loose some, kinda back and fourth, but brandon takes it to another level. And the driver mod wouldnt have made that much of a difference in a roll race unless we are some no driving muthafuckers who cant find 3rd and 4th, I have raced the red z06 and I hit all my gears and ask anybody, on the street from a roll i can hit the gears like a bat out of hell. Plenty people know who I am and know Brian, Brandon for some reason didnt wanna race Brian that night??? Nuthin against the H-town crew but you guys only rolled on the stock bolt-on cars.
Yeah, we did roll on the stock bolt on cars...who else did you think we "rolled" on? If we "rolled" on the modded cars then that would be a really sad showing on DFW's part. I dont have a problem losing, CorvetteZ06 beat my by half a car. I can man up and say that, CorvetteZ06 beat Pewter by half a car too, he can man up and say that also. But CorvetteZ06 DID lose to the Caddy, you counting him as the "h-town crew"? I saw him "rolling" on a few cars that night too. All i was saying was that for stock our cars were holding our own against most other cars. You want to come race my stock Z06 Ravenous? Ok thats cool, you should win, big deal. We'll see you guys out at the next meet.

-Daniel (bluestreak98)
Old 08-29-2005 | 10:43 AM
TECH Junkie

I wanna see some fightin at the next meet, there's too much **** talkin for no one to fight next time we meet up. If there's not any nuckles thrown I'm gonna be sorely dissapointed with the ******* that were talkin all this **** just cuz their car got beat
Old 08-29-2005 | 11:01 AM
TECH Senior Member

1gen your car is slow! Lets throw down
Old 08-29-2005 | 11:03 AM
TECH Junkie

this ain't high-school, you can go to an import meet if u wanna see fightin over loosing. I just wish people would race without getting all freakin butt hurt when they loose. I also had when everybodies mods are top-secret hush hush ****, If I get beat i like to know the mods just incase they have something different I may wanna try out. Its not like anybody was racing for money.
Old 08-29-2005 | 11:08 AM
TECH Junkie
20 Year Member

this ain't high-school, you can go to an import meet if u wanna see fightin over loosing. I just wish people would race without getting all freakin butt hurt when they loose. I also had when everybodies mods are top-secret hush hush ****, If I get beat i like to know the mods just incase they have something different I may wanna try out. Its not like anybody was racing for money.
who is ***** hurt over losing? Whos mods do you want to know, but dont know? That might be a start....
Old 08-29-2005 | 11:41 AM
TECH Senior Member

Oh man oh man. I goto class and Darren has a hay day.

Darren, you brought up the kirk racing the other night. I didnt say **** to kirk, but "do you want to run" at the meet.

No **** talking, nothing. Get off your highhorse with your bullshit.
I'll runyou and Brian too, I just never saw yall on the road, or get in cars.
Next time we will.

For the last time, that pewter ta has macs and a lid. tis quick. get over it. he can drive.

nick, I'm not afraid to get beat. you're full of **** however. instead of acting like a dick and bullshiting that the guy was f13, shoulda jsut spoke up.

Wouldn't have changed a thing, I would have still ran him.

I'm not saying my car is faster, etc, etc, Liftin'em is bullshitting yall about that.

about joe, I figured the outcome would be that, as his car hasnt been tuned yet. When its done, I have no doubt it will roll me. Not to mention Joe can drive, so i hear.

I'm not bad at shifting, but im not the greatest either.

back to work....
Old 08-29-2005 | 11:44 AM
TECH Senior Member

yeah... thats it... i've raced and been beat before, not a big deal to me.

darren if it makes you feel better, we can race, and you can spray on me.

then you will win, and i will get BEAT. Do I need to to your x3 w/ spray?
maybe then you'll act cool.... no? eh, didnt think so.

I yall talk about people being different online, hell you are 100% backwards on here from how you were inside hooters..
Old 08-29-2005 | 11:45 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by bluestreak98
who is ***** hurt over losing? Whos mods do you want to know, but dont know? That might be a start....
they all think I have some top secret ****.

Been told a hundred times now, its an F14 like cam.

Nothing big, nothing nasty. Just tuned alot better than any of them have ever seen.

"my tuner read the book"