Hooters Racing tonight...

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2005 | 12:24 AM
Banned

well it's like this red...he didn't spray you, he's a big boy and would admit it i'm sure. he has no reason to lie. he drug a Z06, big deal, who cares...it's a stock Z06 right? get that goebal converter you're so proud of in your truck and run his Caddy. it's heavier than your truck and has 75 less cubic inches, should be a good run.
Old 08-28-2005 | 12:27 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by liftin'em on nittos
well it's like this red...he didn't spray you, he's a big boy and would admit it i'm sure. he has no reason to lie. he drug a Z06, big deal, who cares...it's a stock Z06 right? get that goebal converter you're so proud of in your truck and run his Caddy. it's heavier than your truck and has 75 less cubic inches, should be a good run.

Do you know if he sprayed for sure are not ? Are you his boyfriend because you sure are hugging his nuts pretty good.

Also what the hell does my goebel convertor have anything to do with this ? I just said thats what I had to put in my truck totally irrevelant.
Old 08-28-2005 | 12:27 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Pewter02TA
Yea it was fun guys, maybe i should acually mod my car now.
That damn thing runs good for what you've done to it.
Old 08-28-2005 | 12:29 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Pewter02TA
Yea it was fun guys, maybe i should acually mod my car now.
Yeah, what are your mods? Car ran good
Old 08-28-2005 | 12:29 AM
Banned

well, his wife told me she made him unhook the bottle, it's hard to spray with a bottle that isn't hooked up, plus he said he didn't. get that converter and trans in and run parker....see if he sprays you. i never meet Parker before tonight but like i said before, why would he lie, what does he have to gain from it? now he can get his tune, get another race with your boy, and drag him worse WITH bottle. that's what i would do atleast.
Old 08-28-2005 | 12:30 AM
TECH Senior Member

For the LAST time. The Caddy DID NOT SPRAY YOU
How many CTS-V's have you raced or been next to? If Parker would have sprayed, he would have told you, me, anyone else. He isn't a secretive guy, he'll tell you whats up.

Old 08-28-2005 | 12:31 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by CorvetteZ06
Yeah, what are your mods? Car ran good
very very little.
Old 08-28-2005 | 12:32 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by mellowyellow
You home already ? You going to go to Beach next weekend ?
doubt it, seems to have grabbed some attention lately.

we'll see though
Old 08-28-2005 | 12:33 AM
TECH Junkie

well, his wife told me she made him unhook the bottle, it's hard to spray with a bottle that isn't hooked up, plus he said he didn't. get that converter and trans in and run parker....see if he sprays you. i never meet Parker before tonight but like i said before, why would he lie, what does he have to gain from it? now he can get his tune, get another race with your boy, and drag him worse WITH bottle. that's what i would do atleast.
I won't waste my time on parker with my truck it is for my enjoyment only none of this street bullshit. I built it to run fast for me thats it. I'll soon replace my cobra and will have something to bring out to the streets I will be glad then to run parker.
Old 08-28-2005 | 12:33 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Brandon
doubt it, seems to have grabbed some attention lately.

we'll see though
Nah its not that bad at all ......
Old 08-28-2005 | 12:34 AM
TECH Senior Member

I'd also like to say thanks to everyone that showed up, this meet has been the best so far, lots of good fun, **** talking, runs, etc.

It was nice meeting a few of you aswell. Bluestreak98 and Parker's cars were both insanely beautiful. Pewter02ta, nice meeting you aswell, car runs very strong.
Old 08-28-2005 | 12:36 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by redaddiction
I won't waste my time on parker with my truck it is for my enjoyment only none of this street bullshit. I built it to run fast for me thats it. I'll soon replace my cobra and will have something to bring out to the streets I will be glad then to run parker.
no offense man, but you have talked so much **** about getting the truck ready to drag *** at the meets its not even funny. Its a little late, but I'll drag out the search button and go to town.
Old 08-28-2005 | 12:37 AM
Banned

you built your truck? what did you set the ring gap at on the 423?
Old 08-28-2005 | 12:41 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Brandon
I'd also like to say thanks to everyone that showed up, this meet has been the best so far, lots of good fun, **** talking, runs, etc.

It was nice meeting a few of you aswell. Bluestreak98 and Parker's cars were both insanely beautiful. Pewter02ta, nice meeting you aswell, car runs very strong.

I was surpised so many showed up. Other times when people say they would show up so it looked like we would get a good turn out and it just didn't happen
Old 08-28-2005 | 12:43 AM
TECH Junkie

you built your truck? what did you set the ring gap at on the 423?
Wow I didn't build my longblock whoopty doo. Once again this has nothing to do with my truck it's a drag only and getting more and more so each day it's for my personal goals thats it.

Also brandon the only people I've talked **** to is Matt and Kirk because they are my friends. They both know they have no chance from a dig with their irs.
Old 08-28-2005 | 12:47 AM
Banned

the truck is drag only? so it's got a DFI and 9" and tubs and big slicks and skinnies and carbon fiber body panels and lexan and an fittings on ALL hoses like race cars do? and the safety equipment, cage, harnesses, chasis certification etc? what bands did you use when you built that th400 going in it also?
Old 08-28-2005 | 12:50 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by redaddiction

Also brandon the only people I've talked **** to is Matt and Kirk because they are my friends. They both know they have no chance from a dig with their irs.
I wasnt talking about you running from a dig with them.

I just remember alot of posts about you saying you'd run whoever at the meets when you get the truck together...
etc
Old 08-28-2005 | 12:59 AM
TECH Junkie

the truck is drag only? so it's got a DFI and 9" and tubs and big slicks and skinnies and carbon fiber body panels and lexan and an fittings on ALL hoses like race cars do? and the safety equipment, cage, harnesses, chasis certification etc? what bands did you use when you built that th400 going in it also?
Saving up money for the slicks and skinnies. Going for a 9'' when I can afford it which might be awhile. Plan was to put a cage in mid september but school screws up everything. The tranny was built by Goebel along with the verter.
Old 08-28-2005 | 01:00 AM
Banned

so you're not really building any of it?
Old 08-28-2005 | 01:04 AM
TECH Veteran
20 Year Member

so you're not really building any of it?
Him putting his motor or his tranny into his truck....... Doesnt that classify as "him building it??"