Overseas Service Haus - Dallas

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2005, 01:18 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Overseas Service Haus - Dallas

This is a great shop! If anyone has any experience with them they know already. Overseas Service Haus is the name, and they are at Preston and Frankford.

Last Monday leaving school I blew a right front tire. After changing that in the 100 degree heat I try to start my car and the clutch has lost all pressure. I look under the hood and I can see all the fluid has leaked out where the hose runs through the firewall. I limp it to a close tire shop and get new tires, it was time for 4 anyways. Then call my insurance and get a free tow from the roadside assistance they provide. And they happen to use this shops tow service. The guy from Overseas Service Haus calls me and says he will fix it for me and give me a better deal than where i was planing on taking it. I was a little skeptical but agreed to it. They give me a free estimate on the repair, new master cylinder and hose to run to the reservoir. I had a Mcleod adjustable in already and asked if they could get that for me instead of a stock part. No problem. They give me a free loaner for 5 days since it ended up taking a day to get the part, and then over the weekend. So i get fixed up right at $500. I usually do my own work, but I didn't do the clutch install in the first place, so I didn't have an idea of what to do. For an import shop i was very impressed and would probably use them again if I have any more non warranty repairs come up.
By the way I had a Taurus loaner, but they also have a Porsche, several Mercedes', and other high end cars to give out.