HELL YEAH COLLEGE FOOTBALL ... HOOK'EM BABY!!!111!!!one

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2005 | 10:15 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by PhatT/A
actually it was only OU's first opening game upset since 1996...OSU has beaten OU at home during the Stoops era (1999-present)...

Congrats UT, you beat a "power house team" yesterday...

i never said that U la la was a power house, now quit bitching.... and that is why i put 96/97, bc i knew it was one of those years.
Old 09-04-2005 | 10:57 PM
TECH Fanatic

if anyone was watching the USC/Hawaii game last night you could clearly see how NO TEAM in college football comes close to USC in talent period...USC looked amazing!!!

WERD!!!!!

Go Buckeyes!!!
Old 09-04-2005 | 11:31 PM
TECH Senior Member

**** tOSU... Hook'em
Old 09-05-2005 | 09:01 AM
Texas Director

The tOSU game is going to be a tough one. If Texas can win this game look out! I know all of you aggys want Texas to lose this game and want OU to beat us since a$m can't close the deal themselves. We'll have to see after this weekend.

I find it funny listening to all of the drivel about Fran this and Fran that and how that a$m is much improved blah blah blah. Same old weak *** aggys. Here comes another 6-5 year! Try actually beating some decent teams before you talk smack, lol. Couldn't happen to a more deserving cult.
Old 09-05-2005 | 09:33 AM
TECH Senior Member

tOSU is already talking ****, I hope they get a big head, bc it is easier to hit the *************!

this weekend will be one of the best matchups in NCAA... hopefully we will show them like we did to Mich.
Old 09-05-2005 | 10:12 AM
Texas Director

The Ohio State defense is tough, as is Texas'. I think its going to be a low scoring defensive game and will probably come down to special teams and turnovers. Texas had better get a handle on their special teams this week. After watching the first game the Horns still have a long way to go in that department, which is inexcusable.

Yeah, the OSU defensive players are saying that VY isn't going to be a Heisman candidate after he leaves Columbus. I'm hoping that the OSU defenders will be grasping at air and get faked out of their jocks trying to tackle Vince like the Michigan defenders did in the Rose Bowl last year.
Old 09-05-2005 | 01:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

Can you honestly believe that Young will beat out Reggie Bush or Leinart to the Heisman??!! The only reason UT looked as good as they did on Saturday was because La.Laf had ZERO defense...I wouldn't get too crazy yet until you see them play against a real team

As far as A&M goes...Lewis was on fire...we avg. roughly 8 yards a carry against Clemson in Death Valley...I think those guys are like 11-2 in that place and have taken down teams like Miami...VERY tough place to play and anyone who watched the game would agree that the only reason they won was because our defense continued to make dumb mistakes resulting in penalties giving Clemson yds.... Clemson NEVER ran a TD against our D-line...they won because of our stupid mistakes (penalties) giving them the opportunity to win on field goals

Regardless, I will admit that a win is a win and unfortunately we couldn't make it happen on Saturday...no biggie, I expected one wild card loss this season and after watching OU play TCU I think the only real games left will be against UT and Tech...I predict a 9-2 season for A&M

This next weekend will be a no-game weekend so we will have time to fix the few mistakes we made against Clemson and then get back in the "zone" against practice teams like SMU and Texas State...

Finally, I want to go on record now saying that USC wins the national championship game AGAIN and the Heisman goes to either Reggie Bush or Leinart
Old 09-05-2005 | 01:59 PM
Texas Director

I'm not saying that VY is a lock to win the Heisman. He's certainly solidly in the mix though. You can rationalize all you want, but Clemson won. Accept it and move on. atm is a borderline top 25 team even though you are too biased to see the reality of that fact. Believe me, atm will have a couple more "wild card" losses this year. If you really think this team goes 9-2 you need to put down the crack pipe. Lol, now you think atm's trip to Norman is definite win? If you think OU is going to lay down this year you're sorely mistaken. atm is still looking at 6-5 or 7-4 at best. Guaranteed.

For the record I think USC wins the national championship again and Reggie Bush wins the Heisman. UT beats OU and wins the Big 12 championship and goes to the Rose Bowl but loses to USC. atm finishes fourth in the Big 12 south, goes to the Alamo or some other lower eshelon bowl like always and probably loses.
Old 09-05-2005 | 03:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by mmiller
If you think OU is going to lay down this year you're sorely mistaken. atm is still looking at 6-5 or 7-4 at best. Guaranteed.
6-5/7-4 riiight...we will see about that come November

We will see how well OU does with no QB, no O-line and no defense...AD put down ~60yds against TCU...again, that was TCU
Old 09-05-2005 | 03:41 PM
Texas Director

We will see how well OU does with no QB, no O-line and no defense...AD put down ~60yds against TCU...again, that was TCU
...and you think thats the way OU will be all year. OK. You're basing this "easy" atm win over OU in norman over what you saw in the first game by OU. Stoops is too good of a coach to not make the needed improvements and get the Sooners playing better, plus OU has much, much more talent than aggy, not to mention that their coaching staff is far superior to atm's.

Lol, Nov. 12 I guarantee a$m will lose to OU. No way that team can win in Norman. We're talking about a$m here, which honestly just isn't all that good of a team. atm has a very average coach and a very average team. You're letting your bias cloud what is reality. We'll all have a laugh at your expense at season's end when aggy is 6-5 or no better than 7-4 and a fourth place finish in the Big 12 south behind Texas, OU, and Tech, all of which will whip a$m.
Old 09-05-2005 | 03:52 PM
Ginger Hater

TCU isn't to be knocked. Even though they had a poor season last year, they still bounce back. When TCU was under Fran's era, he was hailed as one of the best coaches in college football. when Fran left, TCU still grew and became a threat to the BCS system. Until last year, they just had no talent at all. Its good to see them back on track.
Old 09-05-2005 | 03:58 PM
TECH Fanatic

...and you think thats the way OU will be all year. OK. You're basing this "easy" atm win over OU in norman over what you saw in the first game by OU. Stoops is too good of a coach to not make the needed improvements and get the Sooners playing better, plus OU has much, much more talent than aggy, not to mention that their coaching staff is far superior to atm's.

Lol, Nov. 12 I guarantee a$m will lose to OU. No way that team can win in Norman. We're talking about a$m here, which honestly just isn't all that good of a team. atm has a very average coach and a very average team. You're letting your bias cloud what is reality. We'll all have a laugh at your expense at season's end when aggy is 6-5 or no better than 7-4 and a fourth place finish in the Big 12 south behind Texas, OU, and Tech, all of which will whip a$m.
this doesn't merit a reply but I will say this...I have never seen so much hatred for A&M from a t-shirt whorn in my life
Old 09-05-2005 | 05:00 PM
Texas Director

I don't care who a$m is playing. I always root for the other team. Keep talking all of your junk. You only continue to make yourself look like a delusional idiot. Two things a$m has over UT are winning halftime and all-time moral victories, lol. Thats about all they have on Texas though.

Honestly I don't know why I even waste my time responding to your stupid, delusional posts as you aren't worth my time. I guess its the humor and delusion factor. Arrogant asses of your ilk are exactly the reason why I HATE atm with a passion. You're the typical arrogant aggy that has a chip on his shoulder and thinks you're better than everyone just because you went to that school. Not all aggys are like that, but you certainly fit the mold. I have quite a few friends that went to atm and they aren't like that, but I've encountered lots of "those people" from aggy just like you. I'm going to do what I should have done a long time ago and put the "ignore" feature to good use on here for you.

I'll be laughing at YOU knowing how each loss eats you up. BTW, please keep Franocchio, he's the best coach in the Big 12. Afterall, he's a better recruiter than Mack and a better gameday coach than Stoops.
Old 09-05-2005 | 05:32 PM
TECH Junkie

I don't think the Aggies played THAT badly. They definately shot themselves in the foot with a dropped pass for a TD and a holding penalty that turned a TD into a FG. Maybe they'll chalk that up to first-game mistakes and be alright. And it's not like Clemson is a bad team.

I think the Aggies chances of beating OU depends on how well OU bounces back from that loss to TCU. If they come back and play like they've got something to prove, the Ags will be in trouble, but it also means that the 'Horns can't count that as an automatic win.
Old 09-05-2005 | 06:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

Honestly I don't know why I even waste my time responding to your stupid, delusional posts as you aren't worth my time. I guess its the humor and delusion factor. Arrogant asses of your ilk are exactly the reason why I HATE atm with a passion. You're the typical arrogant aggy that has a chip on his shoulder and thinks you're better than everyone just because you went to that school. Not all aggys are like that, but you certainly fit the mold. I have quite a few friends that went to atm and they aren't like that, but I've encountered lots of "those people" from aggy just like you. I'm going to do what I should have done a long time ago and put the "ignore" feature to good use on here for you.
T-shirt whorns

I could care less what you think of me you **** moderator piece of ****...the best thing you could do is not reply to my posts...your accusations of me being a blind fan are ridiculous...if anyone is a blind fan it would be you, and what is even worst is how someone who never attended either school can have so much hatred for the other...that right there boggles my mind

Oh well...good riddance

Last edited by PhatT/A; 09-05-2005 at 06:24 PM.
Old 09-05-2005 | 08:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

Go Buckeyes.
Old 09-05-2005 | 08:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

Ohio State > Texas!!!! when Texas loses i don't want to hear ****!!!!!!!!
Old 09-05-2005 | 08:40 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by A-Bomb
Ohio State > Texas!!!! when Texas loses i don't want to hear ****!!!!!!!!
But when they win will you eat a steamin spoonful of ****??? (BTW, just friendly touting! )
Old 09-05-2005 | 08:42 PM
8 Second Club
20 Year Member

Wow, so much anger over a little football rivalry, how funny.
Anyway, while I do wish the Clemson game had turned out better, I have to admit I was a bit let down by A&Ms performance. I hope to see major improvement over the next few weeks.

I enjoyed the game, it was a good football game to watch until the end.
Also enjoyed the upset by TCU.

I did not enjoy the Texas game. (Flame suit on)
Not that I care if they win or loose, but as someone watching a game, it was over before halftime.
I have to admit I was really impressed by their control of the game, and their Freshman ruuning back. Seems this will be the third "Super" back to come out of UT.
I just enjoy good, competitive football games.
I think next week will be a great game to watch. (UT vs OSU)
ALso, as I hate to say this, I am interested on how Tech will do. I think they may be a wild card in the Mix for Big 12.
Old 09-05-2005 | 08:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by AgFormula02
I just enjoy good, competitive football games.
WERD