Texas vs OSU predictions

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2005 | 12:07 AM
TECH Senior Member

excellent, enjoy the game!
Old 09-08-2005 | 12:17 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by | Powered by Satan |
LOL... cocky, how can you say that when UT has not said a thing or talked **** about tOSU, but yet, tOSU's defense is saying VY will be leaving not a hiesman canidate.... lol

it is great, you are to blind to see anything.
you obviously missed Mac on Jim Rome's show...
Old 09-08-2005 | 12:32 AM
TECH Junkie

I think that Ohio State's defense and special teams will make the difference. I'll take Ohio State in a close one. 24 - 21.
Old 09-08-2005 | 12:32 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by PhatT/A
you obviously missed Mac on Jim Rome's show...

go stick to rooting for your team
Old 09-08-2005 | 12:34 AM
TECH Fanatic

is MMiller the only one allowed to bandwagon?
Old 09-08-2005 | 12:35 AM
TECH Senior Member

is MMiller the only one allowed to bandwagon?

I think he can do whatever he wants, he is an adult.. why do you care so much about his life? He is a great guy and doesnt do **** w/o reason, he supports his points and opinions
Old 09-08-2005 | 12:37 AM
TECH Fanatic

he supports his points and opinions
def. an opinion...far from fact
Old 09-08-2005 | 12:43 AM
TECH Senior Member

def. an opinion...far from fact

i think you went retarded when you went to Oklahoma
Old 09-08-2005 | 12:47 AM
TECH Fanatic

i think you went retarded when you went to Oklahoma
why? Because OU has put the hurt on your precious school for the past five years? Or is it because you swing from Matt's nuts in every UT thread on this board...
Old 09-08-2005 | 12:53 AM
TECH Senior Member

why? Because OU has put the hurt on your precious school for the past five years? Or is it because you swing from Matt's nuts in every UT thread on this board...
I dont give a **** about what OU has done, they are a talented team, and as a former football player I respect that. Just as much as I can respect another football fan. I dont have a problem w/ spazdout or majority of the others on this board, but you my friend of a diff. kind.

How do I swing on matts nuts. He is a friend. We hang out at car meets or any other occassion. He is a great guy, fellow Longhorn fan and a car enthusiast. We have drank beers w/ each and what not... why not back him as he backs me when we have our typical car thread. You just always have to take it to another level creating ppl to lock the thread.
Old 09-08-2005 | 01:10 AM
TECH Fanatic

I dont give a **** about what OU has done, they are a talented team, and as a former football player I respect that. Just as much as I can respect another football fan. I dont have a problem w/ spazdout or majority of the others on this board, but you my friend of a diff. kind.

How do I swing on matts nuts. He is a friend. We hang out at car meets or any other occassion. He is a great guy, fellow Longhorn fan and a car enthusiast. We have drank beers w/ each and what not... why not back him as he backs me when we have our typical car thread. You just always have to take it to another level creating ppl to lock the thread.
Please ...how about we stop the BS and talk about what the real problem is

Unlike spazdout, I don't feel like I need to kiss *** to a bunch of guys who do nothing more than trash talk A&M. MMiller always trash talks A&M, uses names, and acts like a complete ******* about the whole rivalry...read the locked threads and point out who does the trash talking and who remains civil most of the time...IMO his mod has reached a so called “**** level”…spewing insults then immediately locking a thread, changing peoples avatars, and changing peoples profiles without their consent with some kind of a derogatory joke…honestly, that is BS

The real problem is that the majority of this board is comprised of longhorns who hate an opinionated aggie who loves his team and doesn't sit back when others who know absolutely nothing about A&M make lazy assumptions about the school...

Save me the bullshit and stop swinging from Matt's nuts...I could care less if you two shared intimate moments under the covers, I will always be here to counter the crap Matt spews about A&M...if you think my opinions are baseless then welcome to America…everyone is entitled to an opinion you like it or not
Old 09-08-2005 | 06:27 AM
7 Second Club

I wouldn't count on getting many rushing yards against the Bucks.Texas barely beat Michigan in the Rose Bowl but the Wolverines secondary was sad last year.I'll go out on a limb and say they won't get 100 yrs on the ground.The Bucks aren't like the soft *** defenses the Longhorns see in the Big 12.

The Longhorns haven't went up against a defense like the Bucks have in recent memory.As much as I hate to admit it the Bucks have the best starting linebackers in college football.A.J Hawk,Bobby Carpenter and Anthony Schlegel a Dallas native that was snubbed by Texas will be busting some Longhorn heads.

I'll be one of the few people in the Shoe Saturday night rooting for Texas.I would love to see the Bucks lose to settle down some of the BCS chatter I hear on the news and radio.
Old 09-08-2005 | 08:11 AM
Texas Director

Tyler, just put fat on your ignore list and that way you don't see what he's posting. Thats OK, let him keep post his flames. He's walking on thin ice and will find out the hard way pretty soon where thats going to get him unless unless he keeps things on a non-personal level. He's the typical inferiority complex aggy.

fat, a lot of threads have been locked due to you making things personal and also taking threads completely off-topic and the administrators and moderators are tired of it. This is your warning. Do it one more time and you're going to earn a little time out! If you want to continue to enjoy the priviledge of posting on here you will follow the rules just like everyone else does.

Last edited by mmiller; 09-08-2005 at 08:16 AM.
Old 09-08-2005 | 12:01 PM
TECH Senior Member

Please ...how about we stop the BS and talk about what the real problem is

Unlike spazdout, I don't feel like I need to kiss *** to a bunch of guys who do nothing more than trash talk A&M. MMiller always trash talks A&M, uses names, and acts like a complete ******* about the whole rivalry...read the locked threads and point out who does the trash talking and who remains civil most of the time...IMO his mod has reached a so called “**** level”…spewing insults then immediately locking a thread, changing peoples avatars, and changing peoples profiles without their consent with some kind of a derogatory joke…honestly, that is BS
ROFL, how does he kiss ***... I consider him a friend, we bullshit about cars, talk, shoot the **** w/e... I think you are just an ******* that gets on ppls nerves. It is rediculous, i have a **** load of aggies friends, and we get along just fine, but i guess there is always a few bad apples to spoil the whole bunch.

The real problem is that the majority of this board is comprised of longhorns who hate an opinionated aggie who loves his team and doesn't sit back when others who know absolutely nothing about A&M make lazy assumptions about the school...
this is a bullshit remark.... there is just about as many aggies as there are longhorns... it is just the fact most arent as outlandish and retarded as you. You try to cut down ppl, and bring up old stats, numbers and what not to base your opinions on. Nobody has made a lazy assumption about ATM... and everybody understands that ppl have opinions, you just put yours in such an abrasive manner, it makes ppl argue w/ you. It is like you are a lil kid wanting attention.

Save me the bullshit and stop swinging from Matt's nuts...I could care less if you two shared intimate moments under the covers, I will always be here to counter the crap Matt spews about A&M...if you think my opinions are baseless then welcome to America…everyone is entitled to an opinion you like it or not
I guess you are one of the americans that most ppl are annoyed by... one w/ no point behind his arguements. I am sorry that I have friends on the boards and can side w/ them, and also hang out w/ them.
Old 09-08-2005 | 01:16 PM
Texas Director

fat, the common denominator on here is you. Instead of understanding that the Texas/atm thing is all in fun and good natured ribbing and smack talk you take it and yourself all waaay too seriously. You are abrasive and get on people's nerves and get personal towards myself and others on here if it goes against your beliefs.

For whatever reason you don't like it when people make fun of atm, which in-turn you then try to play the personal insult card towards others in an attempt to try and build yourself up, which only shows your insecurities. Maybe if you would check your huge ego at the door things wouldn't rub you the wrong way so bad. I telling you man, you've got one foot out the door on here. Seriously, knock it down several notches or just stay out of the Texas/atm threads if you can't be civil or you're going to be banned! I have Tony's support on this position, so don't bother PMing him and whining about it.
Old 09-08-2005 | 02:43 PM
TECH Junkie

OK, a couple things:

1) If you post "TU", you cannot get upset if someone posts "atm". The opposite is also true.
2) It is possible to support your own team without bashing another team.
3) It is possible to agree with someone else without "swinging from his nuts".
4) It is possible to predict a score without resorting to name calling. Saying "OSU - 31, those bastard piece of crap suckass TU shorthorns - 10" is grounds for getting yelled at.
5) There is a difference between having high expectations and being cocky.
6) UT will eventually beat OU.
7) A&M will eventually beat UT.
8) Just because your team lost this weekend and UT won does not give you the right to be bitter.
9) ULL is not a powerhouse team. We know this. Anyone who thinks last weekend's game was more than a glorified scrimmage is out of their mind.
10) Everyone needs to take a deep breath and relax. This is supposed to be fun, and every thread about college football seems to degenerate into a shoutfest. Knock it off.

-Mike
Old 09-08-2005 | 02:44 PM
TECH Addict

i say texas by 6. just my .02 though
Old 09-08-2005 | 02:58 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by chupr0kabra
OK, a couple things:

1) If you post "TU", you cannot get upset if someone posts "atm". The opposite is also true.
4) It is possible to predict a score without resorting to name calling. Saying "OSU - 31, those bastard piece of crap suckass TU shorthorns - 10" is grounds for getting yelled at.
8) Just because your team lost this weekend and UT won does not give you the right to be bitter.
9) ULL is not a powerhouse team. We know this. Anyone who thinks last weekend's game was more than a glorified scrimmage is out of their mind.
10) Everyone needs to take a deep breath and relax. This is supposed to be fun, and every thread about college football seems to degenerate into a shoutfest. Knock it off.

-Mike

thank you mike
Old 09-08-2005 | 03:07 PM
Texas Director

Originally Posted by chupr0kabra
OK, a couple things:

-Mike
VERY WELL SAID MIKE!!
Old 09-08-2005 | 04:50 PM
Ginger Hater

Whoa Whoa Whoa! One thing i am totally against is kissing ***. What do i have to gain from kissing matts ***. I'm sorry, theres no point when your on a msg board. I got tired of getting pissed off at every single thread that has a tu/A&M discussion in it. Some peope do take it too far and make it personal. I am not and try not. I was born and raised in California, i did not have this rivalry engrained into me. Sometimes i do think tu can be cocky, sometimes i do think A&M can be cocky as well. ANY team has the chance to be cocky, i have seen it time and time again in pro-sports (Chiefs vs. Bengals; ended the chiefs 10 game winning streak) I do now get caught up in the rivalry and will stand for A&M, but these threads get childish and heated way to fast.

Instead of understanding that the Texas/atm thing is all in fun and good natured ribbing and smack talk you take it and yourself all waaay too seriously.
You also said you hate A&M with a passion.

This thread was originally a/b saturdays game.

Quick Reply: Texas vs OSU predictions